UFO Technology

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

UFO Technology

Information about how UFO's aparrently work. Really interesting stuff at this web site: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ufophysics/

I wonder if this [text below] will help help explain how the 'Lifter' technology really works? or perhaps the 'gravity-shielding effect' of Eugene Podkletnov?. Probably not.

Here is a good example from the first link I mentioned...
from: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ufophysics ... rimary.htm
The Four Great Primary Forces Are; static magnetic field; electrostatic field; electro-magnetic wave; resonating electromagnetic field. Your scientists do not understand the last one mentioned.1

You are familiar enough with electrodynamics to know that a moving electron creates a magnetic field. The tremendous surge of electrons through the force-rings produces a very strong magnetic field. Since the direction and amplitude of flow can be controlled through either ring, and in several paths through a ‘single’ ring, we can produce a field which oscillates in a pattern of precisely controlled modes. In this way we can create magnetic resonance between the two rings, or between several segments of a single ring.

As you also know, any magnetic field which is changing in intensity will create an electric field which, at any given instant, is equal in amplitude, opposite in sign, and perpendicular to the magnetic field. If the two fields become mutually resonant, a vector force will be generated 2. The effect is similar to, and in effect identical with, a gravitational field.

If the center of the field coincides with the craft’s center of gravity, its only effect will be to increase the inertia or mass of the craft. If the center of gravity does not coincide with the center of force, the craft will begin to accelerate towards that center.

Since the system which creates the field is part of the ship, it will of course move with the ship, and without interruption it will continue to generate a field whose center of attraction is just ahead of the ship’s center of gravity, so the ship will continue to accelerate as long as the field is generated. Note that this system does not involve free energy or what your people refer to as perpetual motion.To slow or stop the craft, the controls are adjusted so that the field is generated just behind the center of gravity so that negative acceleration will result.3

Note 1 This quote is from "The Saucers Speak" and "Other Tongues – Other Flesh" (p48) by George Hunt Williamson.

Note 2 If you have TWO electromagnetic waves with their sources separated a short distance apart, they will create an electrical interference pattern with one another. They can also be made to resonate in and out of phase - resulting in a resonating of the amplitudes of those waves to effect the electric field around the craft. That's where there will be a reaction, or 'vector' force (see Radio Wave Controlled Electric Field Drive System page) between the electric field in the air and the craft.

Note 3 Quote is from "The White Sands Incident" by Daniel Fry . Also see Nexus Magazine Apr-May 97 p38.
Last edited by Zark on Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Kestrel

Its alleged by some that the United States and Great Britian allready have reversed enginneered and understand advanced alien techonogy one such named "Zero Point Energy"

I'll read these links however.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Yes, and Dr. Steven Greer from "The Disclosure Project" at http://www.disclosureproject.com has said in one of the latest interviews that his project has collected evidence that such zero-point energy devices are suppressed, i.e. independent inventors are given a big lump of money and/or exterminated, and then the devices sit on a dusty shelf (of course, not only, but still hidden) at powerful military-industrial complexes such as Lockheed Martin, whereas humanity could have lived in a completely different pollution-free and energy-abundant world starting more than 50+ years ago.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

50+ years ago.
Well, actually 100+ years ago. Keely already demonstrated zero-point energy generators and even anti-gravity devices before 1900.

But like you said, all inventor are paid to shut up, or are exterminated.
Don't read my signature.
Kestrel

I don't want to be the bearer of concpiracy theories.

Isent it sad, if we indeed do have this technology?

The motives to blocking it, seem to come down to what? Thats right money.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Bastian

Kestrel wrote:The motives to blocking it, seem to come down to what? Thats right money.
Yes. If free energy was available, then governments would lose a huge source of revenue, power and control... all of which is built on petroleum.

Who can guess how such a technology would effect the structure of government, the nature of war, international trade, etc, etc.
Alisima

I had plans on building a free energy device. Just a small test which would get rid of my doubts, and ofcourse a bigger version later on. But i abandoned it due to financial problems.
Don't read my signature.