Michel's Book and Ancient Texts

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Propaganda

Rincon Hill

Re: Michel's Book and Ancient Texts

I am just a man, no more, no less, I travel with an open minds eye, I have lived, I was killed and yet I live again... *J*

I know of the inhearent Dangers and The Folly of our Planet, if it is any comfort, I experianced no pain in my own death and I returned a better man... (-;

Thao was right, we must live through the bad sopts to enjoy the good and to give your life so that the world can become a better place, is a good thing...(-;

I too work in the Hydrogen Field, so I was able to understand very much of the High Science and it is NOT EXPENSIVE TECH, Hydrogen is as free as the air that we all breathe and all internal combustion engines can run on it...
Vesko

Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Rezo

Yes, it was called 'soukous' someone who goes from a high, to low, to medium, jumps around...

They said there were few on earth now, but indeed there are others on this path.

What is it? How or why does it make sense in the big picture, if most of us have to 'linearly' progress? Another process of evolution/filtering that is going on, Id guess, that involves learning from different levels of experience? Do they learn faster? Slower? Why would one suppose only a very few are this way? Hmm...

Does Michel go into this subject in 'She and I' any more [or at all] than in Thiaoouba Prophecy?

Interesting subject!
Vesko

Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?