Monuments and Corner Orientation

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Leventis

Monuments and Corner Orientation

In the book it mentions how the Pyramids corners point the four horizons(north south west east) It is amazing how the Ziggurats (summerian temples) had also the same things. The compass was not found up untill very later.. Isn't that amazing.. There are so many things about ancient civilization we don't even know..
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Kestrel

Pyramids for example are at 31 Degrees by 31 Degrees Laditude and Longituide. This was before that was even DETERMINED because correct me if I am wrong, that system was later developed in England.

My point is this, those cordinates cover the most land mass out of any 2 intersecting points on earth, strange but true coincidence doubtful. So whomever built the pyramid had better understanding of the geography of the earth then our experts admit too.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Leventis, does that hold for most of the ziggurats? I'd be pretty amazed if it's so, since they are simple structures made from unbaked clay, and many have been built "in more recent years", i.e. well after the 7000 year limit that our history thinks human history started. Whereas Michel says (not directly in the book, but in the interviews), that the Great Pyramid has been built 17,000 years ago by Thoth, for whom, BTW, my dictionary (Collins) reads:
(in Egyptian mythology) a moon deity, scribe of the gods and protector of learning and arts
That's a good C.V. for him! ;)
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

Sry for not replying earlier. Yes thats what i was told in my class that the ziggurats also have the same property. The temples where positioned on top... I got a question about the pyramids.. the 17000 yrs to which pyramid are there refered to?
Leventis
-Socrates
Kestrel

I'll have to research these structures.

Vesko, is that what you get when you look up "toth" if so thats intresting.

Hmm its important to realize even when the smaller pyramids were being built the great pyramid of kufu was allready an ancient structure even to them. 17,000 years is quite a while in earthly view of things.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Thanks, Laventis. Interesting. Will have to read up on that.

17,000 years is for the Great Pyramid, the Khufu one, as we call it, as Kestrel said.

I still wonder why and when the other large pyramid, the so-called Khafre's one, and the much smaller one, Menkaure's, were built. I would guess they were built for the same reason like the Great Pyramid. No body of a pharaoh or someone else was ever found in any of the three notable Giza pyramids. However, in Khafre's one, the bones of a bull have been found in a sarcophagus (was it the only sarcophagus?) near the central axis of the pyramid -- discovery by Giovanni Belzoni, 1818. BTW, the sarcophagus in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid is also near the central axis of the pyramid, but not directly under it. The third pyramid, Menkaure's, had an empty sarcophagus just as the great pyramid, but it became lost during a shipment to England. I don't know the original location of the sarcophagus in Menkaure's pyramid with respect to the center to the pyramid. Anybody knows?
Also, it is very important to say that contrary to Egyptian temples and sacred places, the Great Pyramid has no inscriptions in it. There was one inscription found in the Great Pyramid, discovered by Colonel Howard Vyse in 1837, containing the name of Khufu. This inscription has been described as "grafitti of the workmen", and is the primary reason why our egyptologists think that the pyramid has been built by Khufu. It is also the only direct evidence pointing to Khufu. Can you imagine that -- they believe Khufu built it, mainly because of one such inscription attributed to him? I remember reading in the book "The Atlantis Blueprint" that should such evidence be presented in today's courts, it would be utterly insufficient to prove anything. What is more, Colonel Howard Vyse discovered it under dubious circumstances -- his funding for his research had been drying, he had not discovered anything of conspicuous value to guarantee more funding, and he was alone when he discovered the inscription...

Here you can listen to some of what Michel says about how the Great Pyramid was used in the past.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

The tom supposely is not sentered. If you get to see a diagram of a pyramid you will see a sort of spring in the middle of the pyramid keeping the weight supposely. The sarcophagus is a bit off the center. Can you give me a link where it mentions that the pyramid was built then. I feel stupid, I am kind of tired and I don't seem to find anything usefull. All I see is that it was built around 2300 BC?? Thats why I am confused. It is a pitty that the outer crust of the pyramids are dissapeard, I am sure that there were some really interesting stuff written on there. I learnt the other day that only the priests had access to some of the record kept in the pyramids. but I think that was later on...
Leventis
-Socrates