Why and How Were We Created?

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

FMSlater

Why and How Were We Created?

Hi, I just read TFOC and TP in my search for answers. And so I have a few questions...

What is the reason for our existence? Is the only reason that we are here just that the the Great Intellect was lonley? I mean who would'nt be. But that thought really depresses me - it feels meaningless to live just to live...whithout any real purpose.
But put your self in his position. At some point the Great Intellect must have been at our level or so. And facing billions of years of solitude why did'nt he chose to cease to exist - I mean it must hae been unbearable.

Also, if intellect can't be given, how did he create us. And at what level did we start out? Besides, what exactly gave him the right to create another intellect? It's not like it had a choise. I guess we all have the choise to cease to exist if that's what we want, but still.
I guess there is a very good reason for all the more developed intellects to have chosen to exist, and that gives me a lot of hope.

I'd just like to hear your thoughts on these questions.

Please excuse my poor english.

Thanks!
Leventis

First of all welcome :)
it feels meaningless to live just to live...whithout any real purpose
I don't think I can answer on your first question but for the physical body(live) We are here in order to learn various lesson that will make us better. We need to learn from our mistakes either done from this life or from a previous. The physical body is said to be just a tool. If we were all developed we would not need to live on a human form but we would just be vibrations (our astral body) and I don't know what we would do from there on. :) We have to have our eyes and ears open to be able to understand the messages that are being passed on to us. Thats how I have understood things up to now.

About the rest, I don't think I have an answer :) Look though everything in nature.. Isn't it beautiful :)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Kestrel

Re: Why and how were we created?

FMSlater wrote:Hi, I just read TFOC and TP in my search for answers. And so I have a few questions...

What is the reason for our existence? Is the only reason that we are here just that the the Great Intellect was lonley? I mean who would'nt be. But that thought really depresses me - it feels meaningless to live just to live...whithout any real purpose.
But put your self in his position. At some point the Great Intellect must have been at our level or so. And facing billions of years of solitude why did'nt he chose to cease to exist - I mean it must hae been unbearable.

Also, if intellect can't be given, how did he create us. And at what level did we start out? Besides, what exactly gave him the right to create another intellect? It's not like it had a choise. I guess we all have the choise to cease to exist if that's what we want, but still.
I guess there is a very good reason for all the more developed intellects to have chosen to exist, and that gives me a lot of hope.

Thanks!
I was going to respond to you're post earlyer, however it was inconveint time had to leave with my freinds ;) So I have some time now.

Its a good question why do we exsist. I'll be honest, I don't know I am not afriad to amit that either. I hope to know one day, however I will tell you this, it would appear as if we exsist on earth in a physical body currenlty to experince so many diffrent things, learn about our own individual self. When I think of myself, I don't have a full picture, it saddens me that I don't understand. However, we must just prove to ourselfs and the universe that we indeed are ready and mature enough to advance to another higher catagory. I can tell you, from my small experinces with the few dear and close freinds I have, I can't imagine the bond between thao and her people, how great it must be how in-expresive english would become. I feel I may be veering off though. Tom Chalko said something to the effect of "Would you put you're kids in a dark room to learn ? " Earth is stimulation, its a favor really we have so much here if we choose we can learn from. So many sad things, so many great things. Hmm..

The G.I. Source of the Universe, God, Original Intellect, what ever you may refer to this individual as, that we know not so much about. You question his motives for creating other indivuals rather then ceasing to exsist. Imagine for a moment you imagine something great, you will never know untill you create it the result, you can try to predict it ectera but you will never able to verify it with out creating it. So rather then ceasing to exsist it would be more satisfying to intellect to try to experince something more.

Purpose, you can choose one I suppose if that makes sence, what would you like to learn ? I don't know if the great intellect creates an individual with a purpose, that almost sounds like expectations. Through personal experince, I know how terrible it is to place those, rather it seems that we can choose to have a purpose, strive for something. Gems find themselfs in this universe, you choose to be brilliant individual, rather then the universe choosing you to be a brilliant indiviual I hope you can see what im saying here. Purpose its a good question really deserves its own thread almost, I think I'de enjoy what vesko, zark and others would have to say about that ;) hehe.
FMSlater wrote:"But put your self in his position. At some point the Great Intellect must have been at our level or so. And facing billions of years of solitude why did'nt he chose to cease to exist - I mean it must hae been unbearable."
I've had to much earthly experince, its so difficult to imagine such a situation, enough to justify any type of comment here its really difficult hard to know really. Its a great question though, perhaps somone else will have better insight.
fmslater wrote:Also, if intellect can't be given, how did he create us. And at what level did we start out?
This has been discussed a few times I think, good possiblity is that he "split" off a small peice of his intellect or electrons or something.

I think that you can choose to extinguish you're concuicness if you like somehow. There are no laws regulating the actions of the GI, however very intelligent entity, with good motives is most likly going to make good enough choices to ensure, to maximize the possiblity of other intellects advancing themselfs. Something like that meh.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Marcus

Re: Why and how were we created?

FMSlater wrote:Hi, I just read TFOC and TP in my search for answers. And so I have a few questions...

Thanks!
Let's move this one to Miscellaneous, unrelated topics 8)

Most answers to the above quote can be found here: http://www.bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/star ... forum.html
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.

First of all welcome :)
Thank you...and thank you for your answers Leventis, Kestrel and Marcus.
Sorry for posting the wrong place.
Purpose, you can choose one I suppose if that makes sence, what would you like to learn ? I don't know if the great intellect creates an individual with a purpose, that almost sounds like expectations. Through personal experince, I know how terrible it is to place those, rather it seems that we can choose to have a purpose, strive for something. Gems find themselfs in this universe, you choose to be brilliant individual, rather then the universe choosing you to be a brilliant indiviual I hope you can see what im saying here.

Yes, I do see what you meen. But it still seems a little empty to me to live just to live and learn...do you know what I meen? I guess I've always imagined something more - but i guess that can never bee, since in that case the universe would have to choose for me, and then take away my free will, which I would not wish for..or something...this is kind of hard...
I don't know if the great intellect creates an individual with a purpose, that almost sounds like expectations.

I agree, and I don't think I would even want to be created for a purpose either - because that would kind of take my freedom of choise away would it not? But then again...did the G.I. not create us so that he would not be alone any more?
Most answers to the above quote can be found here: http://www.bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/star ... forum.html
Okay, I'll look for it :D
FMSlater

That's my post /\ above :D Forgot to log in...
Vesko

Hi, FMSlater, and welcome to this forum!

Since we (humans) are part of the Creator (that's how he created us), I think the reason we exist is to learn how to solve the problem of life, each of us solving it in an unique way, so that the Creator can get vast and unique experience as a result of having all the details of our zillions of collective lives. Love is an important part of this experience. We are effectively serving the creator, and are rewarded with a superior existence if we serve him well. Here are Arki's words from Michel's book:
"We know that all we do in this life is an apprenticeship, offering us the possibility of graduating to a superior existence and even freeing us forever of our physical bodies."
In the New Testament, there is a parable told by Christ, that compares us to workers in the vineyard of the Lord.

Whatever the analogy, the ultimate aim is to achieve communion with the Master, and become one with it (I think it is most probably both he and she in one being) or very similar to it. That gives me enough motivation. What do you think now?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
FMSlater

Hi, FMSlater, and welcome to this forum!
Thanks Vesko, this seems like a very nice place :)

What do you think now?
Well maybe I will change my mind once I have given it more thought, but right now I'm still not sure I like the idea.
Since we (humans) are part of the Creator (that's how he created us), I think the reason we exist is to learn how to solve the problem of life, each of us solving it in an unique way, so that the Creator can get vast and unique experience as a result of having all the details of our zillions of collective lives. Love is an important part of this experience.
Beeing created just to learn how to solve the problem of life and then go join the intellect that created me does'nt seem to give life any meaning at all - not for the G.I. and not for me...I can't really explain why...but maybe you know what I meen anyway? Of cource.....there is LOVE...that's a plus...but in the end no one ever chose to be created (not even the G.I. I guess, if it started out as purturbances of the nothingness by chance), and the sole purpose of our excistence is to live, and learn to do it wll enough so that the creator would like to keep us as company...because it was alone...it annoys me that I can't expres what I really feel, but I hope you get the picture.
We are effectively serving the creator, and are rewarded with a superior existence if we serve him well. Here are Arki's words from Michel's book:
I don't want to be serving any one, and even if I did I would'nt want any reward.
In the New Testament, there is a parable told by Christ, that compares us to workers in the vineyard of the Lord.
Somehow that just seems wrong to me...having a hard time explaining my self though...and I don't meen to be negative here, mostly I'm really a fairly happy person. :D
Alisima

FMSlater wrote:Beeing created just to learn how to solve the problem of life and then go join the intellect that created me does'nt seem to give life any meaning at all - not for the G.I. and not for me...I can't really explain why...but maybe you know what I meen anyway? Of cource.....there is LOVE...that's a plus...but in the end no one ever chose to be created (not even the G.I. I guess, if it started out as purturbances of the nothingness by chance), and the sole purpose of our excistence is to live, and learn to do it wll enough so that the creator would like to keep us as company...because it was alone...it annoys me that I can't expres what I really feel, but I hope you get the picture.
Welcome to the forum FMSlater.

I understand your problem. It is a problem I have too. Currently I have chosen learning above remaining stupid, and it is a good choice, no matter what my purpose is.

On the other hand I don't think it is good to know the outcome of an adventure when you've just started it. If you understand my analogy. Like the yogi would say: "it is not the goal that is important, but the path leading to it." You should just live life wholeheartedly, whatever the purpose. Although I don't doubt that you are not doing that already. It is just a reminder. :wink:
Don't read my signature.
FMSlater

On the other hand I don't think it is good to know the outcome of an adventure when you've just started it. If you understand my analogy. Like the yogi would say: "it is not the goal that is important, but the path leading to it." You should just live life wholeheartedly, whatever the purpose.
Yeah, I know you're right :D
Marcus

Is it fair enough to say that we have a HUGE headstart in our evolution than what Creator ever did? It's amazing the creator survived and evolved at all considering the hardship of being all alone intially and being in a type of infancy.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Alisima

Ofcourse the creator did not have any distractions which could restrain his learning.
Don't read my signature.
Kestrel

Ah, my freind when you seek more in you're life where dose this dissapointment come from ? Physical constraints perhaps ? Earth is such a constrained place for an individual to develop I mean think about it.

Most of us have little to no telepathic, empathic abilities, auric sight abilities, abilitys of which I don't know how to cataogorize such as remote viewing, physcokenisis its all very intresting.

Meanwhile there are those individuals around us whom kid themselfs into saying they follow the word of Christ, kidding themselfs into belivieing that they and their causes are grand and nobel in the name of god, allah or what ever might be the case, frowining upon certin things.

I pointed out to a accquantaince, "yes, however its good to always question everything" picking up the cross around his neck he said "you never question this" :roll: The individuasl you think would be most intrested in understanding, low and behold perhaps not the case.

I guess living here can be kind of disapointing, but im sure that this catagory isent paraidse anywhere. I think its just so much easyer to find our problems, rather then consider solutions, rather create techniques for ourselfs to enjoy our life whilst at the same time remaining true to our cause, our goal of achiving things. Ah the more people, the more oppertunities perhaps. Perhaps its much more difficult, perhaps not, however consider it. I'm going to give it my best shot in this lifetime. ;)
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Aisin

if only there're more people who take the initiative to do more thinking, more questioning (quoting Kestrel) esp asking 'why'; less boasting & less fighting, and less drooling over the bigger car & the bigger house...
Kestrel

Then would we realize my freind?

Sure it would be great, but well I guess we could play this "what if" game all day pretty much. However, currently with what I've said and what you said. You can see where the "What if" "Then would we notice" where that would go.
Thao