Atlantis According to Edgar Cayce

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Atlantis According to Edgar Cayce

I wonder why Edgar Cayce concentrated and made mention of so many times the continent of Atlantis?

Doesn't it seem Mu was a far more advanced civilisation and surely of more importance?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

I think it's perhaps because, according to him, Atlantis had existed closer to our times, Mu (which he does mention) being destroyed much earlier.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Robanan

I think it's because there are three halls of records, (link courtesy is from Vesko) that can be found and researched. These halls contain records about atlantis from the time it came to existance up to it's destruction. Cayce said that the entire history of atlantis is written on 32 stone tablets (which seem to be completely identical to the ones that can be found at the other halls) believed to have been created by a Antlantean Priest who seemingly got a message from an extraterrestrial source (Thiaooubians?/Higher self?) that a catastrphe is going to happen and that Atlantis will be destroyed.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.