Chemtrails and "Sky Spiders"

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Chemtrails and "Sky Spiders"

Member of the New Civilization Network wrote:4 Oct 2004 @ 12:39, by Kay Simmons
"Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
~~pre-Columbian Hopi prophecy

The inside military codeword for the pilots who man the planes that spray the chemtrails is
"Sky Spiders"

Many of the chemtrails have been found to contain polymers that act like spider webs.

Wayne has compiled a lot of info about Chemtrails. what they are and how they are used.

[link]
In January CBS News reported on bizarre geo-engineering experiments proposed for global warming reduction. The report confirmed that one of the methods advocated by physicist Edward Teller is to fill the atmosphere with metallic particles to "scatter away 1 or 2% of the sunlight...the sooner the better."

Last December, a Canadian citizen complaining to his local air authority about sky-muck over Victoria, British Columbia, was told by that authority that the chemtrail formations were the result of a joint U.S. and Canadian military exercise. His explanation was caught on audio tape and played for radio listeners all over the Western Hemisphere. Also recently, an FAA official confirmed in a taped interview with freelance radio reporter S. T. Brendt that he was told on four occasions in March to re-route commercial air traffic to accommodate a huge military aerial operation over the northeastern seaboard.

It is no secret that America's military-industrial megalith is secretly altering earth's atmosphere in frightening ways. Huge numbers of aircraft are now kept aloft to create "clouds" with ultra-tiny, ionized metallic particles. HAARP-generated microwave pulses are continually used to heat and agitate the ionosphere.

Synthetically-manufactured chem-clouds desiccate the air and very effectively block the sun. The principles of this grotesque aerosol project are spelled out in a number of U.S patents. In 1974, persons associated with National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) obtained patent US3813875 for using barium to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere. In 1991, Hughes Aircraft Company obtained patent US5003186, a method for seeding the greenhouse gas layer with tiny particles which include "oxides of metal , e.g., aluminum oxide." The patent states that one proposed solution to global warming was "to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude....."

The 1996 Air Force document titled Weather as a Force Multiplier, declares, "In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy...."

By 1998, this policy became rudely conspicuous. Blue skies have become a rarity. Demoralized citizens have become increasingly ill and angered, not only by the aerosol project itself, but by the arrogance of those who do whatever they please, the consequences be damned.

Intrepid chemtrail investigator Clifford Carnicom, despite having his life threatened and his phone continually tapped, has compiled data showing that the atmosphere to be radically altered toward the alkaline. This indicates the abnormal presence of barium salts. Using spectroscopy and pH tests to prove his hypothesis, Carnicom warned that his findings have "major implications for both the chemistry and biology of the nation and the globe."

Carnicom also shrewdly discovered that in 1997, U.S. officials altered national visibility standards, indicating anticipation of an aircraft aerosol operation to be conducted over large geographic regions. The old visibility standard of 40 miles has been reduced to 10 miles. And climatic archive data shows that visibility BELOW 10 miles is now a regular occurrence, in major contrast to the norm only four years ago.

Radio talk show host Whitley Strieber recently carried on his web site an unconfirmed report that a group of former military officers used a private jet to obtain a sample of aerosol material being emitted by a military cargo aircraft. Laboratory tests on that sample reportedly confirmed that the effluent contained both aluminum and barium.

Unfortunately, aluminum and barium are toxic to humans. Hapless populations sprayed continually with these substances are bound to exhibit symptoms of neurological damage and chronic illness. The toxic effects of barium are confirmed by a 1992 Department of Health and Human Services publication. It states that barium can cause breathing difficulties, increased blood pressure, changes in heart rhythm, stomach irritation, muscles weakness, swelling of the brain, as well as damage to the liver, kidney, heart and spleen. Barium was reportedly used by the U.S. as a weapon in the Gulf War to make the enemy weak and ill.

Aluminum is toxic to the nervous system and deleterious to the brain. Its effects on human health were recently illustrated when Canadians in Espanola, Ontario, reported mass illness after low-flying U.S. jets strafed their town with condensation trails containing aluminum coated fibers (chaff). Investigators found area rainwater contained seven times the allowable limit for aluminum exposure, as people complained of neck pain, breathing problems, headaches, burning eyes and dry coughs.

While the military "bombs" populated areas with microscopic pollution particles, the Environmental Protection Agency warns of health dangers from breathing such particles. Just last year, EPA cited major studies which found that even moderate air pollution can trigger sudden death by changing heart rhythm in people with existing cardiac problems. "For air pollution to have such a substantial impact on public health and have it show up consistently is remarkable, " said an EPA official quoted by the Los Angeles Times. While EPA wags its finger at industrial pollution, it consistently denies any knowledge of chemtrail pollution, despite the agency's furtive monitoring of chemtrail web sites where photographic reports of such pollution is constantly updated.

Chemtrails and the illness invariably accompanies heavy spray campaigns.
Intresting?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
InfoSource

Re..

It is interesting

Before reading TP and TFOC I read alot about conspiracy theories and 2012, and i've heard about chemtrails and HAARP used by the NWO

Thao mentioned the needles which they removed I wonder if they would try to do the same for these chemtrails since they have a similiar function (blocking out the sun's rays) plus others

I wonder how much gov'ts are using technology against the average citizen daily disguised as a military operation?
Robanan

According to Tom's researchand it's conclusions regarding global warming, chemtrail are not only a relief but a very wrong step toward worsening the situation since the particles mentioned above entrap and reflect the heat generated by the earth's core more than any other particles in the atmosphere. This seriously damages the natural cooling process of the core, even if Tom is wrong, the damage Chemtrails do to the health are considerable.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
TomJansen

It's a year later now and they're still spraying.

But here in the Netherlands it seems that chemtrails are finally coming to public attention.
Llink-tv and Veronica, two Dutch mainstream broadcasters, are now really collecting info about chemtrails. They're interviewing people; it seems that they have plans to make and broadcast something about chemtrails.
Also, we are doing a signature action. We're trying to collect 40000 signatures, requiring an explanation from the Dutch gov't and requiring them to stop allowing the spraying.

"Clouds of death" is a documentary about chemtrails, I think it's a good one:
http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/codsmall.mpeg
Among other things it shows this anti-gravity helicopter without rotors, and a cloudbuster (chembuster).
I haven't read about the cloudbuster but maybe it's working is somewhat similar to that of a pyramid?
Frozn

:shock: WOW. Thats all I can say about that is just.. wow.

I had always looked up and seen those cursed things and knew something wasn't right about them. They didn't make sense but I attributed it to exhaust. That would explain quite a few things. The video is very informative, but was made in a way to raise more hysteria than awareness. Regardless, I believe it. Espescially over the US government. I'm 22, but I can vaguely remember being very young and never noticing chemtrails. These days in Cincinnati you can't look up to the sky at any point in the day without seeing one. These are the exact same jets. Had this even been normal jet fuel pollution, which I have been convinced it is NOT, I would be demanding that it be stopped.

Thank you for the video, TomJansen, as well as everyone else for helping to bring this serious matter to my attention. I will raise awareness about it as much as I can but I remain skeptical that the US government will change its mind on using them regardless of what millions of people say. This is a crime against humanity and something MUST be done.

I'm beginning to understand why they say ignorance is bliss, faced with the reality of something so horrible and genocidal.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
anonymousbeing

If the helicopter uses anti-gravity, several of its designs as shown on the picture is just useless serving no purpose.Do you build a machine and componets with no functional abilities. It is quite easy to sport. People here is so suggestive. I could use Darren Brown method to mass hyponotize the people here.
NJones

There is an interesting recent thread about contrails on uk.sci.weather which has a very good description of why some contrails dissipate quickly and others linger for hours.

See the thread here on Google Groups:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.sci ... c649b5c345

Personally I think some of us here are too quick to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon!

Nicola
Aisin

NJones wrote:Personally I think some of us here are too quick to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon!
Thank you for the reminder, Nicola.
Frozn

You're probably right Nicola, but then, knowing the US gov't like I do, it's easy to see why I wouldn't put anything past them. It appears at this point to be something that can't be proven nor disproven by anyone here. However if anyone can come up with a speicific proof, that would be much appreciated.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
anonymousbeing

Frozn wrote:You're probably right Nicola, but then, knowing the US gov't like I do, it's easy to see why I wouldn't put anything past them. It appears at this point to be something that can't be proven nor disproven by anyone here. However if anyone can come up with a speicific proof, that would be much appreciated.
And hence, I don't tend to waste my time in such matter. Even through it can be proven, I see little point of doing anything about it. Time is precious. Better focus my time in something more usuful, eg getting to know myself.
Teda

anonymousbeing wrote:Even through it can be proven, I see little point of doing anything about it. Time is precious. Better focus my time in something more usuful, eg getting to know myself.
Couldn't agree with you more anonymousbeing. Times is precious, why add to the collective thoughts.
Teda
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
Teda

The link for the following blurb has been taken off site. PM me if you’d like a copy of the full doc.

"The Yoga living off of air only were hunted down in the late forties and early 50's and killed as demons, the same time organized medicine took over the medical doctors that cured all diseases in a clinic with no drugs. The people who make their living buy adding 1,500 chemicals to foods to make them addictive and people fat, do not want people living off of air and do not want people living after they are no longer working for them in factories, etc.

Why spray us from above? What do Breatharians need? FRESH AIR!!!”
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
Rezo

Teda I love your quote :) very inspirational.

@ Robanan: Did Tom actually mention chemtrails? I must've missed that in his paper, perhaps it was updated recently.

Ive wondered about chemtrails, they say only the trails that cross are actual chem-trails. Some people who look at this, say theyve even taken chemical samples and had them analyzed. Are there any reliable chemists who've looked at them to determine authenticity?

Assuming they are real, perhaps they do absorb more heat. But even just assuming they're not anything more than water vapor in the sky, do not airplanes release more combustion of gasoline then automobiles? Perhaps either way its much higher in the sky, esp with more air travel. I guess b/c it comes down to a difference of concentration, the only way it would be significant enough to consider chemtrails a significant environmental danger would be to compare the pollution and HC core-heat shielding of airplane exhaust, versus these chem-trails. Anyone know?

I read somewhere that the higher up co2 is discharged, the less it would survive. Forget where I read that though. I think it was that skeptical about global warming site from a biologist. Anyway. I dont necessarily know which is the truth, all I do know at this point is the air is dirty, water is polluted from factories and superfunds, not to mention mismanagement of watersheds including the personal level [people making more and more in-ground pools, messing w/the soil - i mean, maybe its ok but where I live it seems to be happening a lot recently] cars are noisy, and our electricity generates massive amounts of waste heat. And the sooner these things are reversed, the better.
survivor

Gee Rezo, you paint a very depressing picture and even though with what you've said above, it's all happening in the year 2007! How very sad, you'd think the whole world would be alarmed,or maybe it's just the minority.. who ever they are.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
ptex

So far I found no smashing evidence of the accuracy or plausibility behind the chemtrail theory claims. Strictly on a personal note something in this conspiracy theory doesn't seem right, but it's only me, please don't take my word for it. If you'd like to make up your mind about this in a definitive manner, I'd suggest that the interested ones do their own research and take thier own conclusions, avoid trusting 3rd party's data.

Nevertheless, please keep in mind the absurd amount of (dis)information that is out there with the only purpose to further confuse us. We can't possibly cover all non-sense but...

Exactly like Teda, I prefer to focus my energy in other directions. There's too much out there that distracts us from the real purpose of our existance.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth