Tube/Tunnel Experiences of Any Type...

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Cezyl

Tube/Tunnel Experiences of Any Type...

Hello all...

Please describe in detail any OBE experiences you have had involving moving through a tube or tunnel. Especially of interest are those experiences you've had before you heard of tubes/tunnels being experienced while OBE. Still ALL experiences are requested and accepted. How did the experience start? How did you come about being in the tube? How did the tunnel look and feel? What was experienced while in the tube, and afterwards?

I'm really fascinated with this and thus I am doing some research on it. I intend to write a comprehensive article on it in the future, organizing and sharing all I learn on tubes/tunnels and OBE. EVERY ENTRY is important. EVERY DETAIL is important. When I get good enough at OBE I'll explore these things myself and report on it.

Take care...

Cezyl
http://www.cezyl.com
http://www.louisobe.com
http://www.cezyl.com/OBEs/the_astral_realm.htm
I don't go OBE anymore. I come back from it. - Cezyl
Alisima

I have yet only seen 2D-tunnels. Similar like Zark's graphical image. But I suspect that when I deepen the trance state they will become 3D. I have seen them throughout my life, starting when I was a kid lying in bed waiting for sleep to come. I also remember having Focus 10 symptoms (loss of spatial awareness, bodily sensor input and a distinct feeling of being "inside the head"). I used to love them but I did not know, at that time, what they were.

Lately I have been experimenting with Astral Sight. I will give your tunnels a try though.

Cheers.
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

Cezyl, see my old post on the topic "Exploring the Higher Self" in the forum "General Spirituality and Healing." While in the tunnel, I remember momentarily seeing very closely one of its walls, and seeing amazing minute detail and texture. It was beautiful. And I swear that I've not made this experience up, although I can be wrong in certain minute details.

As you doubtless know, Robert Bruce says you have a tube-type structure passing into the astral realms if your third eye chakra is more active (generally true for females). I have no idea if the tunnel I saw was that, but in any case I do not look like a female ;).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Cezyl

Thank you...

THANK YOU for replying Alisima.

As a kid, lying in bed waiting for sleep, how exactly would these tunnels come, or appear, etc?

And I think I understand what you mean. During the experience, you had the focus 10 symptoms of loss of spatial awareness, bodily sensor input and a distinct feeling of being "inside the head"??

That's exactly the kind of experiences I'm most interested it- those had before knowledge of it!
Remember though, ALL are welcome!!

Cheers Alisima!! I wish you much success!!

Hey Vesko...

Vesko
At least twice I've been able to fly down a bluish tunnel with a swirling texture of a white grid on it (definitely saw that in great detail and was completely conscious). This tunnel/grid appeared naturally, without my mind imagining anything. Once, before a turn of the tunnel, I saw there was something bright and yellow which illuminated the tunnel walls...

In all cases, the tunnel appeared by fading in before my closed eyes, and by concentration I was able to make the image more clear. I felt it was easy to move in once I've concentrated on the image, and definitely had a strange feeling in my head (indicating projection exit from there). I heard a steady, loud, turbine-like noise that I assumed was produced by the separation process, but this noise was unlike the more electric ringing I've felt during different experiences. (Now that I think of it, it is said that non-realtime zone projection should not be accompanied by electric ringing, especially if done from a sleepy state). The visual detail was very high and real. In one of the later experiences, when I saw the yellow light beyond a turn in the tunnel, I tried to concentrate even more and I somehow caused the turbine to stutter..."
bomohwkl
I agree with Vesko that I also saw the grind too. The grind is not white but with different shades of blue and the shades of blue changes across the grind. I dont understand what actually it is.
THANK YOU for sharing...

And yes, he says head or brow chakra active/exit for tube structures.

Interesting stuff.

Anyone or anything else, please post. :)

Cezyl
Alisima

Re: Thank you...

Cezyl wrote:THANK YOU for replying Alisima.
Actually, I should thank you for bringing up the subject. So, thanks.
Cezyl wrote:As a kid, lying in bed waiting for sleep, how exactly would these tunnels come, or appear, etc?
Whenever I was relaxed they would appear naturally. First normal blackness, and later cloud formations, green, red, blue and many different colors, although not at the same time. They were morphing from one cloud to another but also switching colors. After enjoying the coming and going of these 'clouds' I would see something in the center of my vision. It had a contrast to the rest of my vision, not just visually but a distinct feeling altogether. Sometimes I even had a strong feeling of something I cannot describe, it was like something I forgot, like when there is something in your memory, but you just can't reach it. Anyway, it made me feel at ease, so quite naturally I would simply stare at it. Perhapse stare is not the right word, since I did not have the feeling of looking with my normal eyes, more like a synergy with what you see, no more see, seer and seen. Then something remarkable would happen, the clouds got transparent and revealed something behind it. Not only did the clouds vanish but along with it a mental 'block', or atleast the feeling of it. Behind the 'veil' I would see what I now call a 2D tunnel, however, back then when I first saw it I called it a spiders web. Because the texture of the tunnel holds a pattern in it. Much like a web of a spider. Not much would happen after that, no forward movement or something like that. I guess I would simply fall asleep at that time. Ofcourse I had no idea what it was, so I dealt with it like it was the most normal thing in the world. It did gave me a feel of intense happiness, and I knew there was something more to it.

Nowadays they appear in meditation or just after it, when I go to sleep. And I have seen them in lucid dreams, when I was experimenting with teleportation in lucid dreams. For the teleportation to work I shut my eyes in my dream and thought of where I wanted to go. Once I shut my eyes I saw the same kind of 2D tunnels. But this time accompanied with a much more intense feeling of falling, and moving altogether. Once I opened my eyes I was where I wanted to go. I hate it when you want to go somewhere in a dream but can't find the way, this is my solution to it.

I also see clouds when I do the concentration exercise of Tom Chalko, the red and blue circles. After 10 min. my vision is superimposed with beautifull cloud formations, I love them.

One other thing, a couple of years ago I lay in bed and looked into my room. The sun already had gone down, but the moon very delicately lit up my room. I was wondering in bed, thinking about something, with my eyes open. Suddenly the room started to go black and before I realized it, it was back to its original brightness. Then I found out I could shut down my visual perception of the world and replace it with blackness. It only worked with low brightness, but whenever I concentrated I would simply see complete blackness. Although it took much more concentration than I am implying here. You get what I mean.
Cezyl wrote:And I think I understand what you mean. During the experience, you had the focus 10 symptoms of loss of spatial awareness, bodily sensor input and a distinct feeling of being "inside the head"??
Yes, I would no longer feel my body.
Cezyl wrote:Cheers Alisima!! I wish you much success!!
Thanks, I am sure that I will do some fine astral exploration in the near future, and, ofcourse, I will report it back.
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

Alisima wrote:Thanks, I am sure that I will do some fine astral exploration in the near future...
Now that's the way to think and talk :). Cezyl, Alisima, you seem to have experienced quite a lot of those phenomena. I have had virtually no experiences in comparison with you. I'm sure that, whenever you want and feel like sharing, all forum members will be glad to read your experiences that you have repeatedly verified and that can be helpful to individual advancement in the area. There are a lot of OBE experiences around, but knowing that those have happened to people who have read and understood well Michel's book gives a special significance to them, doesn't it?

Take care,
Vesko
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Cezyl

So beautiful...

You're welcome Alisima!

So beautiful, so informational and enlightening. Thank you. So interesting...

Alisima
Nowadays they appear in meditation or just after it, when I go to sleep. And I have seen them in lucid dreams, when I was experimenting with teleportation in lucid dreams. For the teleportation to work I shut my eyes in my dream and thought of where I wanted to go. Once I shut my eyes I saw the same kind of 2D tunnels. But this time accompanied with a much more intense feeling of falling, and moving altogether. Once I opened my eyes I was where I wanted to go. I hate it when you want to go somewhere in a dream but can't find the way, this is my solution to it.
Thank you for sharing a great personally verified technique!

http://goldenplanetforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=304

These I’m sure will help your already developing abilities. :)

Practice and we'll meet sometime. :) And I look forward to any OBE reports you have to share. :D

Hello again dear Vesko…

Be sure to check out an ongoing journal cache I have on about every forum I visit. The link to the one here is:

http://goldenplanetforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=304

The thread is entitled Simple and Easy AP Techniques...

It has a Spread of techniques I am currently developing and validating as I go. It’s helping several to have experiences of various kinds. And I’m regularly posting journal entries there.

In the area of placing OBEs and the things experienced and discovered during them into a greater context, I say certainly those understanding even just the nine-planet cosmology shared in Abduction to the Ninth Planet / Thiaoouba Prophecy would be in a position to explain things from a much broader perspective. I do believe that the out-of-body experiences themselves are neutral, and regardless of the experiencer, still a valid experience. :D

Peace friend Vesko. I hope you practice and develop so you can play along with us. Just a little effort (maybe a little more than a little ;)), and you can be out there too!

Peace.

ANYONE ELSE… TUBE… TUNNEL???
Cezyl