Crop Circles

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Alisima

Crop Circles

Ceco wrote:Well recently there appeared a new very importat crop circle take a look and read this : http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2004 ... 2004b.html

For more information I do recommend reading : Orion Prophecy by Patrick Geryl , Sicrets In The Field - Freddy Silva
I am a little sceptic about those cropcircles.

Perhapse because I know people who actually build them.
Don't read my signature.
Ceco

great

All Right I guess you have read a bunch off books so you are really familiar with the stuff , not just watch a stupid TV program :lol: That's great because else it would sound kind of naive .
outthere somewhere
Alisima

Sorry if my post sounded a bit sarcastic, but I do have doubts about the creation of crop circles. Perhapse you can take them away??
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

I certainly think that not all crop circles are fake. I've researched the subject quite a bit. Some of them are exceedingly difficult to make -- with all stalks bent exactly at right angles, for example, and no broken stalks -- after a few days those stalks restore their natural straight shape, so the circle is not even damaging the field. That points to an extraordinary technique.
Among the crop circle researchers, unfortunately there are some who are not sincere, but a few, such as Freddy Silva, are quite sincere people from what I know about them and their research.
There have been also multiple instances and sightseeings of military trying to chase whoever is making them, i.e. not them.
There also have been instances of sightseeings of UFOs who spend a few moments over an area and a flash of light is all it takes to imprint the design.
I'm sure, Alisima, that you know people who have done it with primitive tools -- or at most an aircraft or a chopper or a GPS device to guide workers on the ground. But some of the crop circles are so complex that they can never be done in this way in a night, or in a few nights as they most often are done. And sometimes, the designs are so perfectly executed that it's almost inhuman.
Of course, I'm not trying to convince anyone to abandon their suspicions, but if you look carefully into the subject you will see that there are a lot of unknowns.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
NJones

I agree with you Vesko, after seeing a TV programme about them last week I have been thinking about them for a few days now. My conclusion is that some of the designs are way too intricate to be created by people and without being noticed.

For instance this one:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2004 ... yans22.jpg

and the famous Julia Set circle which appeared in a field south of Stonehenge (which is always busy with people).

http://www.luckyfish.com/images/stonehenge.jpg

But why circles? Why not triangles, stars etc?

The intricate designs seem to rule out a natural phenomenon. The Aztec design in the above link is not found in nature. So some intelligence seems to be involved.

The patterns are getting more involved and complicated as the years go by. Could this be to outwit the fakers? It is like a competition between the fakers and the real circle makers (whoever or whatever they are).

Is someone or something trying to tell us something? What could these pictures mean? Maybe it is just extra-terrestrials amusing themselves!

What is your personal view Vesko? What do you think it is all about?
Vesko

Hello, Nicola! :)
NJones wrote:But why circles? Why not triangles, stars etc?
I think it is because the circle was the most significant and sacred symbol for most major ancient civilizations. It represented the supreme god, or the entity that encompasses all the attributes of the world. I think that through a circle, we are told that the depiction within this special shape is of universal significance. We are told "Be attentive, this is important!".
The patterns are getting more involved and complicated as the years go by. Could this be to outwit the fakers? It is like a competition between the fakers and the real circle makers (whoever or whatever they are).
I think on one hand the real ones are making it harder to emulate them, on the other hand they employ more complex designs because the simpler designs have been covered (used up) already.
Is someone or something trying to tell us something? What could these pictures mean? Maybe it is just extra-terrestrials amusing themselves!

What is your personal view Vesko? What do you think it is all about?
I strongly believe it is not any amusement. Those are complex tapesties of ancient symbols. They have a lot of underlying patterns and symbol elements that do not appear to be in haphazard configurations. I think, based on what I've read/heard:

1. We are reminded of certain important truths regarding our place in the universal order. Through the ancient symbols, we are reminded that we (Earth people) knew those universal truths in the distant past, but have now forgotten them.

I think that the key to the understanding of the crop circles lies in, first, understanding the true meaning of the individual symbols making up a crop circle, then, of course, reading all the symbol constituents together as a whole. The first task is by far the more difficult one, since a lot of ancient cultures and civilizations have long vanished. I definitely think we currently do not know the true meaning (if at all) of a lot of ancient symbols, and that this is the real hurdle preventing us from understanding today most of the messages that crop circles certainly have for us.

2. We are reminded that there is/are intelligence(s) out there that know(s) the distant history of humanity on our planet far better than we know it ourselves.

I think 1 and 2 basically mean we must investigate our distant past to learn certain important universal truths that are of relevance today as they had been ages ago.

I hope that helps you in your thinking.

Take care,
Vesko
Leventis

Crop cycles.. mmm... Well they make me think a lot if they are real or not and if they are how were they made. I have heard about (as vesko said) how they are perfectly cut.

I don't have much faith in photogrpahs though.. The reason is because you can always have photoshop do it :) (the link below is a tutorial)
http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=160983&page=9

Doesn't it look realistic? Is it though?

How do you bring more confusion....Hmmmm.. You make a movie called signs... and people get all confused :)

As the book say we shouldn't believe everything we read. But also see.. :) Don't be a sceptic on everything though (thats going over the edge.. :))
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Vesko

Re photoshop there are ways to prove the image has been "photoshopped", by doing image forensic analysis. But yes, no doubt hoaxes can and are made.

The film "Signs" -- as in almost all current and past books, films and games involving aliens, they are portrayed in a bad light. This film in particular is a bad joke about crop circles. But of course, that is because it is far easier to make a book, film or game consisting of mostly violence and severely limited information, than to try to comprehend and present to the viewer other constructive explanations, even though they are pretty evident if they are researched and thought about at least a little.

On a related note, I've recently watched the new Steven Spielberg's "Taken" mini-series. I've been very disappointed -- the aliens are portrayed as very intelligent but lacking emotion and the full capacity to distinguish between good and bad, love and hatred; thus they are not really humans. They have also been portrayed as our molesters because they want to mate and have children from us so that a superior hybrid will be produced -- with their intelligence and our emotionality. It's really ridiculous, and it's sad that Spielberg does not realize it after all those years of his producing movies related to the subject.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

Re photoshop there are ways to prove the image has been "photoshopped", by doing image forensic analysis. But yes, no doubt hoaxes can and are made.
Good thing bringing it up... :) I know but most common users or the common perception will not take a forensic tool and see if it is real or not :) Thats just my opinion.

Without saying I have seen a video too.. and it didn't look that fake.. Who knows :p
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
pax47

Rods and Crop Circles

Does anyone knows about these stuffs? I'm just curios..

:help:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"