Coming Floods?

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

Coming Floods?

While searching the Astral Pulse forum today I came across the following post by a member called Tayesin:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewt ... c&start=60

(Third post down)

I regard Tayesin very highly and find his posts intelligent and insightful.

Basically he has been shown, probably via his Higher Self, that he needs to move to the mountains and start a sanctuary. This sounded to me very similar to Tom's move to Mt Best.

Looks as though living on high ground will become very important in the future. Catastrophic floods maybe?

Anyone else moved or thinking of moving to higher ground?

What about overwhelming urges of needing to be more self-sufficient?

Nicola
InfoSource

Re...

Well I don't think I'm going to be living in the mountains anytime soon, since I'm in high school

Well there could be more and more severe floods

The tsunami hit December 26, and since then there's been two other floods I know of in Guyana and Venezuela, so floods are on the rise I believe thanks to global warming
Marcus

Re: Coming floods?

NJones wrote:While searching the Astral Pulse forum today I came across the following post by a member called Tayesin:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewt ... c&start=60

(Third post down)

I regard Tayesin very highly and find his posts intelligent and insightful.

Basically he has been shown, probably via his Higher Self, that he needs to move to the mountains and start a sanctuary. This sounded to me very similar to Tom's move to Mt Best.

Looks as though living on high ground will become very important in the future. Catastrophic floods maybe?

Anyone else moved or thinking of moving to higher ground?

What about overwhelming urges of needing to be more self-sufficient?

Nicola
Hi Nicola,

Tayesin sounds very wise :D

I used to stress about possible disasters but now am a little more open. I feel I will be in the right place at the right time when or if cataclysms occur.

I take comfort in the fact I try to limit my impact on the Environment, just removed a 105,000 litre swimming pool that guzzled water and power, converted house to run on 100% renewable energy (still connected to grid however), pulling up the last carpet in house, pulling up grass areas to stop water consumption, planting trees, helping reforestation projects, trying to raise peoples awareness about Environmental issues.

If possible disasters do take my physical life I can look back and say I tried and understood the importance of the physical environment.

Maybe possible disasters are the best thing to happen to our current circumstance?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Marcus

Re: Re...

InfoSource wrote:The tsunami hit December 26, and since then there's been two other floods I know of in Guyana and Venezuela, so floods are on the rise I believe thanks to global warming
Or thanks to people ignornance? :D
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Lena

well, I used to have interesting feelings/intuition having to do with this.

a couple nights over the summer I got into really weird, almost prophecy like moods where I would ramble on with my speech a lil different than usuall as if I were drugged. i knew I was acting weird but I couldn't stop it.

the first time it happened I was at camp and I mentioned that the earth was dying and I had the strongest urge to astral project and fly into outerspace. I was telling my friends about how bad drugs are, especially mushrooms. i don't think anything significant happened in the world right after that night but I wouldn't know because I was secluded at camp. I felt like there was almost no future and I had to stop waisting time.

the second time it happened was the night before hurricane katrina hit (I had no idea about the hurricane, i wasn't paying attention to news or weather). I was convinced some kind of natural disaster would happen, like a flood. it seemed like the end of the world was near, so I did a tarot card reading for the earth. what I got from that was that the government knew what was going on, but were keeping secrets or not doing anything about it out of greed and intense fear. and there would be a lot of suffering, lack of food, and illness, but the earth itself wouldn't explode. I believe my tarot cards were right on the mark.

by the time school started I tried to spend as much time as I could with nature, even skipping classes all day to go outside. I didn't want to waist time indoors especially because I didn't value my education. I believed something would happen to change life as we know it soon after graduating high school or before graduating college so getting good grades to ensure a career would be worthless. besides, I didn't want to participate with the monetary system. i wanted to move to the mountains and live self-sufficiently like tom chalko after high school.

these days, the urgency I felt earlier is not as bad, and I have other reasons to go to school. I think before, the coin was in the air as to what would happen to earth's stability, and now I feel everything is going to be okay even though there are struggles to come. I still think the general population may seriously start to open their minds and change around 2009 or 2012. I still want to live self-sufficiently like tom chalko does and care for the enviroment.