A Two-Day GDV Workshop in UK

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

A Two-Day GDV Workshop in UK

GDV DEO (UK) in co-operation with Penninghame House, present:
The Human Energy Field A two day GDV workshop 19th - 20th June
with Dr Konstantin Korotkov followed by a one day seminar for GDV General Representatives on 21st June to be held at Penninghame House, Scotland
Dr. Korotkov of St Petersburg Technical University, is an internationally recognised
authority in the emerging science of Bioenergetics. He is author of 5 books and the inventor of the Gas Discharge Visualisation (GDV) Technique. Over two days Dr. Korotkov will present the latest scientific discoveries in the area of the human energy field, explain the principals of GDV assessment and introduce the latest generation of software for GDV analysis and interpretation. This residential workshop is suited to all levels of GDV user and even to newcomers. The workshop participants will practice GDV testing with the latest GDV camera and learn to analyse and interpret a variety of different GDV output,according to their level of experience (beginners, advanced or GDV trainers). The workshop will be followed by a seminar for GDV General Representatives, where Dr. Korotkov will share his vision for the further development of GDV technology. The Representatives will have the opportunity to get to know each other better, find common ground and establish a shared vision for the future. This seminar provides a unique opportunity for the exchange of new research and innovative ideas in the application of GDV technique, as well as the opportunity to discuss distributors’ rights and marketing challenges in a global market.
Penninghame House is a secluded but accessible retreat centre 50 miles south of Glasgow
Prestwick Airport, in the Scottish lowlands between Dumfries and the ferry port of
Stranraer. Idyllically situated close to Galloway Hill, Penninghame is a haven of peace and
tranquillity set in its own private estate of beautiful mature woodland, parkland and a
salmon river. Accommodation is in traditional stone built lodges. ( http://www.penninghame.com)
further inforamtaion at http://www.korontkov.org/file/news22
Those who are interested in going the workshop please kindly contact me.
Alisima

I just missed it.

Wasn't finished with school, so couldn't come.

Any ideas about a next workshop??
Don't read my signature.