Results of Science vs. "Thiaoouba Prophecy"

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Results of Science vs. "Thiaoouba Prophecy"

Some Questions....Has anyone an answer ?

If the Humans cames for long time ago from other planets to earth (as written in the book) where is the explanation for the relevation betweeen Human and Apes (DNA) ?
Where is the explanation for the pre-Homo Sapiens (Homo erectus,Homo ergaster,Homo rudolfensis,Homo habilis) the proof that they existed are the bones that the scientists found...

Also Bermuda Triangle : Scientists figured out that enourmus Methanegas Bubbles causes the "mystical" events in this area, they proofed it with an Experiment.Ships sink because the Watertension disappeard due to the Gas Bubbles and imagine a Plane flying in a cloud of highexplosive methane...

Also are many of the "historical" Events playing in the Australia Area (maybe Thao gave Michel this Information because he cames from Australia) what is a bit strange for me because the scientists says the Human was first in Afrika present...

Please don`t misunderstand me, i like to challenge my/your Intellect to find answers for this questions without an material proof because it SEEMS as if the scientists have a material proof that they are right.However they can`t proof that TP is wrong either...;-)

P.S. (Only for the case that the answers might already exist somewhere ;-) )
I`m sorry if some questions are already asked in an other Forum, i have an own Forum (trumpet) and know how to use the search function and how difficult it is to avoid doublepostings...However it sometimes good to have the same answers under another topic/context ;-)
Vesko

Re: Results of Science vs. Thiaoouba Prophecy

trumpet_is_cool wrote:If the Humans cames for long time ago from other planets to earth (as written in the book) where is the explanation for the relevation betweeen Human and Apes (DNA) ?
A good engineer reuses designs across his creations as much as possible. Both apes and humans are bipedal creatures.
Where is the explanation for the pre-Homo Sapiens (Homo erectus,Homo ergaster,Homo rudolfensis,Homo habilis) the proof that they existed are the bones that the scientists found...
According to others, such as Michael Cremo, the author of the both widely acclaimed and widely criticised books "Forbidden Archaeology" and "Human Devolution", those are the bones of apes, not humans. There are two sentences from Michel Desmarquet's book that directly relate to that (chapter "The First Man on Earth", page 35):
The Bakaratinians had explored all of the planet Earth before establishing their bases, and were absolutely persuaded that no human life existed before their arrival. Often they thought they had located a humanoid form of life, but on closer inspection, realised they had made contact with a species of large apes.
I know it is amazing and even disheartening to think that so many scientists and experts are wrong, but just read at least those two books, and decide for yourself if it is true or not.

From http://www.forbiddenarcheology.com/fabook.htm:
One of the prominent themes introduced in Forbidden Archeology is the phenomena of "knowledge filtration." This is the process by which scientists and others routinely accept evidence that supports their preconceptions and theories while rejecting, either consciously or unconsciously, other evidence that does not uphold their views. This process of suppression of evidence is illustrated by many of the anomalous paleoanthropological findings discussed in the book. This evidence now tends to be extremely obscure, and it also tends to be clouded by a series of negative reports, themselves obscure and dating from the time when the evidence was being actively rejected. Thus, evolutionary prejudices held by powerful groups of scientists act as a "knowledge filter" which has eliminated evidence challenging accepted views and left us with a radically altered understanding of human origins and antiquity.
trumpet_is_cool wrote:Also Bermuda Triangle : Scientists figured out that enourmus Methanegas Bubbles causes the "mystical" events in this area, they proofed it with an Experiment.Ships sink because the Watertension disappeard due to the Gas Bubbles and imagine a Plane flying in a cloud of highexplosive methane...
That's what I was taught in a physics class in school, too, but there are cases where craft disappears from radars and re-appears at a distance that couldn't have been traveled for the duration of the disappearance. How would methane bubbles explain that?
Also are many of the "historical" Events playing in the Australia Area (maybe Thao gave Michel this Information because he cames from Australia) what is a bit strange for me because the scientists says the Human was first in Afrika present...
Regarding lack of findings in Australia, please read my welcoming post to our forum member Michael60 on the topic "...You have to KNOW" in the "General Discussion" forum. I hope it clears up things for you.
Please don`t misunderstand me, i like to challenge my/your Intellect to find answers for this questions without an material proof because it SEEMS as if the scientists have a material proof that they are right.However they can`t proof that TP is wrong either...;-)
:)
P.S. (Only for the case that the answers might already exist somewhere ;-) )
I`m sorry if some questions are already asked in an other Forum, i have an own Forum (trumpet) and know how to use the search function and how difficult it is to avoid doublepostings...However it sometimes good to have the same answers under another topic/context ;-)
Your post is fine, it is normal to discuss certain things over and over, especially when they are big subjects. But advance searching is absolutely mandatory! :study:
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
trumpet_is_cool

Re: Results of Science vs. Thiaoouba Prophecy

According to others, such as Michael Cremo, the author of the both widely acclaimed and widely criticised books "Forbidden Archaeology" and "Human Devolution", those are the bones of apes, not humans. There are two sentences from Michel Desmarquet's book that directly relate to that (chapter "The First Man on Earth", page 35):
[...]
I know it is amazing and even disheartening to think that so many scientists and experts are wrong, but just read at least those two books, and decide for yourself if it is true or not.
Thank`s, i ordered the book 2 min. ago ! Strange is that it isn`t new available in German by amazon.de...But i found a used one...
trumpet_is_cool wrote:Also Bermuda Triangle : Scientists figured out that enourmus Methanegas Bubbles causes the "mystical" events in this area, they proofed it with an Experiment.Ships sink because the Watertension disappeard due to the Gas Bubbles and imagine a Plane flying in a cloud of highexplosive methane...
That's what I was taught in a physics class in school, too, but there are cases where craft disappears from radars and re-appears at a distance that couldn't have been traveled for the duration of the disappearance. How would methane bubbles explain that?
Hmmm....Good one...Have you a link or something related to this ? If not...I google around again :-)
But advance searching is absolutely mandatory! :study:
of course !

Dennis
Vesko

Great, you are moving quick, like playing the trumpet, I guess :).

Re teleportation in the area, I've read about it, but don't have links.

Re methane bubbles -- those are theorised to be caused by the same methane hydrates frozen on/under the bottom of the ocean that were just discussed on the forum.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?