Origin of Crystal Skulls

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Origin of Crystal Skulls

I`m wondering about the origin of the Mitchell Hedges Crystal Skull, i don`t think it is a fake. In my opinion it could be used :
a.) for priests to frighten peoples with light effects
b.) as a spiritual tool
c.) as a paperweight :-D

Here`s something about the Skulls, you have to sroll down to finde the Mitchell Hedges Crystal Skull.

I think this is another riddle of the history...

Your tought`s ?

Dennis
Yothu

Years ago, maybe ten, I saw a documentary on TV that mentioned that there are more than one peculiar and ancient crystal skull. If I remember well one was even found by a farmer in a crop field (classic story when farmers find 'meteors' or something and gain superpowers from them;) ). Somehow these crystals made then their ways to certain individuals. A woman in possession of one such skull said that she was healed from her cancer by this crystal skull. She even told that when touching the skull one could actually feel the tremendous force emanating from it.

I've been looking on the web for serious info on these skulls, but the best link I found points to http://www.crystallinks.com so far. I can't remember the name of the documentary, it even could be that it was some hungarian one, since I remember watching it at my grandma. would be worth to look on google.co.hu

I wish I could gain access to russian and japanese archives, because the amount of information that can be gained in one specific language is limited.

here's a link I found useful
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/article.html
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Yothu

If A Crystal Skull Could Talk

Very interesting. Looks like there is bunch of information out on the Usenet, which I did not even search before. Although, I could not find the second part of this ^ message.
Thanks Vesko for mentioning the groups.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Robanan

Dear yothu,

I studied the article you provided thank you, it all makes sense, initially I had a little problem understanding this part:
We came to your Earth from a different world. From other dimensions we came into this dimension. We came to experience, needing to experience density. That which we first heralded had nothing of the density of what you call a "body". The life on this Earth plane was primitive in form, but we took upon ourselves the physical form which is recognizable to you. We sought only to experience material density and to bring knowledge and enlightenment.
Isn't this what we all do as we reincarnate on one planet or the other?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.