Theory of a Multiversum

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Theory of a Multiversum

I read two weeks ago a VERY interesting article about Quantumphysics in a serious German magazine, it would explain the parallel Universe. Mr. Deutsch made an experiment with single photons to proof his theory, this experiment alone is quite interesting.Also looks the pattern in the experiment like the Bioresonant pattern !

I found a similar Article on a "not so serious looking" Webpage :

http://www.ufoarea.com/physics_cosmolog ... _kept.html

""The bottom line is that the universe is open," Deutsch says. "In the relevant sense of the word, we have free will."
We also have every possible option we've ever encountered acted out somewhere in some universe by at least one of our other selves."

Please read it and tell us your thought`s ! Strange...By reading this article again i got suddenly the inner sound that i get normaly only in meditation...Could this be a sign for something ?
InfoSource

Re

Well the parallel universe in TP was an accident of nature, and there would be no double of you there

I think it would be really confusing for God to keep track of all your "trillion selves", perhaps this is related to the how the Psychospere works?

It sounds a bit similar to some new age concepts of multiple selves in higher dimensions

I don't know about inner sound you got, but maybe it's your higher-self saying to study quantum physics?
trumpet_is_cool

Re: Re

InfoSource wrote: I don't know about inner sound you got, but maybe it's your higher-self saying to study quantum physics?
Hahaha...No, i don`t think so.I think it is either a "Yes!" or "No..." message. But it is difficult to explain the phenomena with the Photon / Pattern with a single Universe, isn`t it ? I have no clue how this could be explained...

If i understand the TP right it is an accident of nature that peoples get over to another Universum and are stuck there. I`m not sure that they say the parallel Universum is an accident. But maybe it is just an unclean translation in the German Edition ?

If it is possible to track the Billions of souls in one Universum, why should he be limited to track not more souls ?

Who knows...The interesting part is this experiment, has anybody an Idea for this phenomena ?

Dennis
Alisima

trumpet_is_cool wrote:Strange...By reading this article again i got suddenly the inner sound that i get normaly only in meditation...Could this be a sign for something ?
No, you are fooling yourself, if it would be an actual sign you would know, without doubt.
trumpet_is_cool wrote:If it is possible to track the Billions of souls in one Universum, why should he be limited to track not more souls ?
I think it is incorrect to assume that there is one entity, however great he may be, that watches over all of us. It would be illogical and would set a limit to the number of 'childeren'.

Most people think of god as a royal king who sits his throne and watches over us. I believe that is wrong.

Then what is god?

God equals awareness, equals consciousness. We are god, but only a tiny bit.
Don't read my signature.
trumpet_is_cool

Alisima wrote: God equals awareness, equals consciousness. We are god, but only a tiny bit.
So then...Assumed it excist a lot of Paralleluniverses - Wouldn`t the awareness / consciousness even bigger [If you see the Big-Picture of all Universes] ? If i understand the Quantumphysicans right then do they think that it is possible to calculate with ten Atoms [Quantumcomputer] faster as with all existing Computers on earth...This is only (?) explainable if there are a lot more Atoms in the paralleluniverses that assist the calculation.

Here`s another good Link about the Quantumstuff : http://www.qubit.org/library/intros/comp/comp.html

They was also able to teleport a single photon :
http://www.qubit.org/library/intros/comm/comm.html
Robanan

...We, too, must exist in many states at once, even if we don't realize it. There must be many versions of late-rising David Deutsches, Earth, and the entire universe...

...Deutsch thinks it's impossible to control the fate of our other selves in the multiverse. But if we're cautious, other copies of us may decide to be cautious...
If I was a quantum of the material subsystem of the universe I would have never argued with the many versions of late-rising David Deutsches.
In the experiment, particles of light— photons— stream through a single vertical slit cut into a screen and fall onto a piece of photographic film placed some distance behind the screen. The image that develops on the film isn't surprising— simply a bright, uniform band. But if a second slit is cut into the screen, parallel to the first, the image on the film changes in an unexpected way: In place of a uniformly bright patch, the photons now form a pattern of alternating bright and dark parallel lines on the film. Dark lines appear in areas that were bright when just one slit was open. Somehow, cutting a second slit for the light to shine through prevents the photons from hitting areas on the screen they easily reached when only one slit was open...

...Yet the photons behave as if they had traveled through both slits at once. The same baffling result holds not just for photons but also for particles of matter, such as electrons. Each seems able to exist in many different places at once— but only when no one is looking. As soon as a physicist tries to observe a particle— by placing a detector at each of the two slits, for example— the particle somehow settles down into a single position, as if it knew it was being detected...

...Deutsch believes that the implications of the theory are clear.If in every case a particle— be it a photon, an electron, or any other denizen of the quantum world— appears to occupy more than one position at a time, then it clearly does occupy many positions at once. And thus so do we, and so does everything else in the universe.
A photon is just a vibration so is every other "denizen" of the quantum world. I don't wonder why it seemes to them as if they occupy more than one position at a time.

It clearly shows that Deutsch forgot to think about tuning his frame of reference with the frame of reference of a photon.
But is that an awfully big conclusion to draw from a simple pattern of light and shadow? Deutsch responds by pointing out that a similarly huge assumption— that the universe is expanding— is based on subtle light and shadow observations. Yet hardly any physicist anywhere disputes it.
Is this how he measures scientific progress? the more incredible the theory the better?
In Deutsch's view, every option we've ever had in life, including the choice to walk through a gate or to pass it by, has been taken by at least one of our shadow selves somewhere in the quantum multiverse.
I would tie him and tickle him, then would say "it's not me!, it's not me! it's my shadow from another universe" I would then see whom he would beg to stop tickling him.

-Quotes from the articleprovided by trumpet_is_cool
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Accordingly "The Light is no less than the essence of the Universe, simply because it is a source and a carrier of all imaginable information."

Please see and search for today's scientific evidence which support this statement. The above statement is from: http://www.thiaoouba.com/guru.htm
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

Accordingly "The Light is no less than the essence of the Universe, simply because it is a source and a carrier of all imaginable information."
The light refers to higher-self or the G.I. Nothing to do with the physical electromagnetic wave. Ah..I am a physicist. When I have more free-time I will explain the idea of multi-universe in this forum.
Robanan

So light doesn't do the information encoding on electrons?How do you imagine the communication between the astral body and it's higher self? I suppose physical should be avoided here it would be better to say "natural" electromagnetic wave.
bomohwkl

Electromagnetic wave propgates at the speed of c. There are two types of photons. The photons that we can see and 'detect' which has an energy of hf and the virtual photons which jump out off quantum space from nowhere. Virtual photons momentary borrows energy from space-time and return it back in sub-atto seconds. I am talking about the first and not the latter. The latter is the manisfestation of quantum space-time fluctuation.
Zark

Each seems able to exist in many different places at once— but only when no one is looking.
Hahaha ! ever heard of the easter bunny, or santa clause ? They also must exist in multiple at once .. ;) I think intelligence levels have dropped significantly over the last 2500 years. OK OK I really don't understand quantum theory very well. Maybe they are right?. But I hope all you more knowledgable folk can understand how infantile this quote sounds.
...Yet the photons behave as if they had traveled through both slits at once. The same baffling result holds not just for photons but also for particles of matter, such as electrons. Each seems able to exist in many different places at once— but only when no one is looking. As soon as a physicist tries to observe a particle— by placing a detector at each of the two slits, for example— the particle somehow settles down into a single position, as if it knew it was being detected...
Wouldn't a far simpler explanation be that there is both the photon and another unkown waveform. The single photon would either travel on this waveform or its path is interfered with by the waveform. This 'unknown waveform' may be undetectable except for its effect on photons, OR we simply haven't been looking for it..

Is this scenario possible bomo?? Is there evidence that negates this as a possibility?

cheers,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Robanan

So there are actually two types of photons:

1:
Bomohwkl wrote:The photons that we can see and 'detect'
If as I imagine, these photons have the possibility to carry a specific type of information they do it throughout the material sub-system of the universe.

2:
Bomohwkl wrote:the virtual photons which jump out off quantum space from nowhere
I think that there is a high probability that these photons just appear to emanate some sort of information and disappear as soon as they are done. How long is their "life span"?Is the amount of energy they "borrow" recorded/calculated? are there any other quantum particles which appear and disappear the same way?

Number (1) photons are everywhere all the time. So number (2) photons don't seem to really have any problem appearing anywhere any time just to start a specific chain reaction of information communication and allow further exchange.
‘You are in constant communication with your Higher-self by means of your cerebral canal. Acting as a transmitting and receiving post, it conducts special vibrations directly between your Astral body and your Higher-self.

-quote from the book (page 81)
How are these vibrations transmitted to the spiritual realm?
‘It isn’t only the cerebral canal which is able to conduct messages between the Higher-self and the Astral body. Another channel exists sometimes in dreams - or, I should even say, in sleep.

-quote from the book (page 82)
If I'm right such fluctuations and appearances of these virtual photons over the cerebral canal (around a human) and people who are sleeping (dreaming) or meditating should be numerous and frequent. probably such fluctuations have an effect on the aura that can be seen and/or deciphered.

bomohwkl wrote:The latter is the manisfestation of quantum space-time fluctuation
Aha, so these are the fluctiations that Tom talks about them in his choice.pdf article? If it is so then it is very probable indeed that the Great Intelect first turned some of these fluctuations into a kind of memory for the information.
bomohwkl

If as I imagine, these photons have the possibility to carry a specific type of information they do it throughout the material sub-system of the universe.
Let's us talk about a single photon. Technologically, we are unable to encode any information on the frequency of a single photon to carry any information. The easiest way is to modulate the phase such that the photon have different helicity (0, +1, or -1 )
Have a look at
http://quantop.nbi.dk/cell_exp/quant_memory.html
. How long is their "life span"?Is the amount of energy they "borrow" recorded/calculated? are there any other quantum particles which appear and disappear the same way?
It is dictated by quantum uncertainty. For example, a virtual photon of yellow light would have a life time less than 1.6x 10^-15s. The effects of virtual particles on real particles have been measured. There are a lots of virtual partcles flying around, not neccessary photons.
How are these vibrations transmitted to the spiritual realm? If I'm right such fluctuations and appearances of these virtual photons over the cerebral canal (around a human) and people who are sleeping (dreaming) or meditating should be numerous and frequent. probably such fluctuations have an effect on the aura that can be seen and/or deciphered.
Don't no. However as far as I understand about Quantum electrodyanmics (QE), virtual photons can act as meditating particles (an exchange of information via electromagnetic forces between two real photons or anything that involves laws of electromagnetism). I am not expert in QE.
Aha, so these are the fluctiations that Tom talks about them in his choice.pdf article? If it is so then it is very probable indeed that the Great Intelect first turned some of these fluctuations into a kind of memory for the information.
Yes, that's what Tom has talked about.
Zark

hey bomo, did you read my last post? Is it even remotely possible that the interference pattern produced by single photons is caused by the photon interacting with another undetected or unknown waveform. The waveform would probably be produced by the photon emitter.

Would be nice to do away with this 'god plays dice' and 'schrodinger's cat' stuff and go back to a nice, old fashioned, predictable and deterministic world :p
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
bomohwkl

hey bomo, did you read my last post? Is it even remotely possible that the interference pattern produced by single photons is caused by the photon interacting with another undetected or unknown waveform. The waveform would probably be produced by the photon emitter.

Would be nice to do away with this 'god plays dice' and 'schrodinger's cat' stuff and go back to a nice, old fashioned, predictable and deterministic world :p
When you try to imagine a photon as a particle, your common sense tells you that a particle can only go through a single slit. But if think as it a wave, then, the detector will not be able to detect the particulate nature of light. In fact, in all cases, the theory is as good as the model we adopted to describe it. They are lots of "theories" which are trying to make sense of the strange behaviour of wave-particle duality of photon. I don't know what causes photon to behave like that. Lots of speculation about identical universe, and multiple self cannot be proven experimentally. Furthermore, the interpretation of experimental results is as good as scientiests' understanding about the reality of the universe.
The superposition of "living" and "dead" cat in the famous 'schrodinger's cat' is just an example of our limited understanding of the working of the universe. If we know how to detect an astral body, then, the superposition will not exist!