An Interesting Scientific Idea

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Alisima

An Interesting Scientific Idea

I came across an old website of mine (http://ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/) and found a new book in the series. Anyone interested in a new outlook on the universe and its processes must read this book. It is mainly concerned about proving the aether theory and about disproving current scientific idea's. Highly recommended.

And, its free! :D
Don't read my signature.
InfoSource

I've read parts of the book and did indeed find them interesting. I’ve been to this website a couple times before when I was searching for information related to 2012, and that's the part I disagree with

I don't think where going to reach a 4th density or any harmonic convergence in 2012, if anything a planetary disaster might arrive around that time

Here's a piece from the freedom of choice forum
There must come a time when we pass the point of no return. I believe this happened when Bush was elected. Before this I could see progress being made albeit in very small steps.

Tom, you must have a personal view on how long before the Earth explodes assuming that there is no drastic shift in peoples attitudes. Would you care to share this best estimate with us? [H.K.].

I do not know enough (yet) to tell you this.

Note, however, that Dec 2012 marks the "end of the Long Count Mayan Calendar". I cannot resist a thought that this mysterious/unexplainable and seemingly useless "long count" could be a marker for nuclear decay processes in the Earth's nucleus, developed by highly advanced people more than 20,000 years ago. These people are long dead, but those who were left alive got the advice to keep counting until "the beginning of the new world"...

After all, just like the fate of an atom is determined by processes in its nucleus, the fate of a planet should be determined by processes in its core... (Do you remember what happened to theories that ignored processes in atomic nuclei?)

My guess is that Dec 2012 is an estimate for processes in the core that are due to occur naturally. How accurate it is, I do not know. What I know, however, is that since the atmospheric pollution reduces the cooling rate of the planetary interior - it WILL increase the SERIOUSNESS of cataclysms normally associated with a typical planetary pole shift (volcanic explosions, earthquakes, tidal waves, sinking/rising continents, global flood, high winds, etc...).

How fast and how much will the center of the core overheat as a result of its undercooling will depend on the rate of increase of atmospheric pollution over the next few years. Condition for the planetary explosion may be created sooner than 2012... How much sooner? The next Solar Maximum (maximum activity of the Sun) is scheduled sometime in 2011...

It is quite difficult to REMOVE pollution that is in place and it is difficult to cool down the core that has already begun to overheat. Hence, what will happen in the next 5-10 years or so will depend on what we do TODAY to address atmospheric pollution. What have YOU done today in this direction? [Tom]

Tom, A natural ice age would be a normal healing process for over heating. The ice ages seem to be linked to two things;
1: Volcanic activity.
2: Ocean currents.
[Conan].

You haven't read the core article. If you did, you would notice my explanation that an ice age is actually the "best case scenario".

Please study this article, including all appendices. Our collective ignorance makes the situation SO much more serious that the very existence of the planet is at risk. [Tom]
Alisima

Some to ponder about:

If these advanced civilizations have correctly guessed, 20,000 years in advance, a major planetary disaster, why couldn't they predicted there own planetary disaster??

However, I most admit the 4th density idea is also a bit weird to me. I have read more about it and it gets weirder the further you read. Nevertheless, the idea's they present in the "Divine Cosmos", which are actually a unified theory, are quite interesting.
Don't read my signature.
InfoSource

I did find it strange that the people of Mu and Atlantis couldn't predict their own disasters before it was too late, I wonder if those disasters were self-caused (using too much of the earth's resources?) or just a natural planetary change, it seems it's more likely the latter but that would be unfortunate then, that those advance civilizations would just fall like that without warning
Vesko

I don't think year 2012, set by some of the decendants of the civilization of Mu (the Mayas) is relevant to the health of our planet, because there seems not to have had been any reason for them to concern themselves with negative planetary phenomena threatening the very existence of the planet itself. No reason, because they were following Nature's way themselves, and Nature can look after itself when left undisturbed.

If I understand it correctly, the 4- , 5- , etc. density ideas, i.e. planetary collective spiritual enlightenment / ascension are nonsense to me, because their existence would mean nature is interested in raising people's consciousness without any effort on their part. I do not think that is rational, and I think Nature is rational.

I very much doubt the destruction of the two fabled civilizations had been self-caused, it seems that they were very well behaved and not being industrial civilizations, it seems very likely that they have not exploited Earth, as we are doing now. Plus, Thao said "one of the best organised civilizations" (which applies to both, since Atlantis is Mu-derived), and that is no less than divine approval, in my opinion precluding the possibility for any such serious trangressions to have had been made in their histories. Mu's geological experts, advanced as they were, definitely did not have the necessary knowledge or at least had not been able to implement it in time in order to predict the event that would destroy their entire civilization -- remember the conversation in which they argued about the readings of their seismographs (page 103, "Delving into the psychosphere")? And they did seem to have been given some kind of warning in advance -- there had been a first catastrophe (same page, 103, "Delving into the psychosphere") before the second and final one.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?