Interview with Michel from 1995

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

least from the point of view I see it. He wants to assist and he cares for us why doesn't he share the technology and his findings to help everyone and to make sure that the shirt will be around even after many many years?
secret?? No Secret. It can be made relatively easy as long as you find non-toxic cotton compatiable near monochromatic colour to print on the shirt . You can duplicate the shirt.
Leventis

Wops :p Thats not what I heard in the video. So where would you get the pattern of the shirt, and how do you know which colors to put( I guess this goes according to the aura). What do you mean by
non-toxic cotton compatiable near monochromatic colour to print on the shirt .
:)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
dr_faust

I agree with Leventis. This to me just seems like another enterprise which goes against the message. Also, despite the good nature of the message and traces of wisdom in these books, there seems to be some inconsistancies and it's just "fishy".
shezmear

Hi dr_faust

Can you Please explain what is fishy about it?
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
the_greek

Sorry but I don't remember anymore. I used to be dr_faust until I forgot I had an account here and consequently I also forgot my password and username. I did not realize this until I tried to re-register with the same old email and this damned thing didn't let me, not would it reveal my old user name. Yes I have also forgotten what username I used. Aren't these damned things dumb?
..Hopa! :clap:
the_greek

Re: Tom Chalko's shirt

Leventis wrote:I wathed the why video and I have just a question.. Ok you design something very nice, which is to assist people. He says in his video that it is a secret. Why does he keep it a secret...Don't tell me about the money because that will be gay! He will disprove him self over 1000 times :p At least from the point of view I see it. He wants to assist and he cares for us why doesn't he share the technology and his findings to help everyone and to make sure that the shirt will be around even after many many years? :)

Oh yes, now I remember. I reiterate that post above. it's "fishy" precisely because if it's about the money then that will be gay.. (or bi, whatever this guys preference is). But sexual preference isn't the point here. Here is this doctor/professor phD/ concerned about the world, wanting to save the whales and whatnot and then he says that this shirt is a secret. That doesn't add up at all, and will not do. There are 2 major problems I see. First, the design - who would wear something like that? (unless you're in a gay pride parade or something) and secondly - if the pattern is specific to the individual's aura...then would this not pose a challenge in mass producing it?

Well, there you go!
..Hopa! :clap:
bomohwkl

Leventis wrote:Wops :p Thats not what I heard in the video. So where would you get the pattern of the shirt, and how do you know which colors to put( I guess this goes according to the aura). What do you mean by
non-toxic cotton compatiable near monochromatic colour to print on the shirt .
:)

There are literally millions of dyes. Some dyes are carcinogentic. The first thing is to access such database with their emission spectra.

I think the really advanced chakra shirts might produce colour by tiny microstructures like butterfly scales or using nano gold particles to produce sharp colour via thier natural plasmonic resonances. Then the colour wouldn't degrade under light like the dyes used in current generation of chakra shirts.
It is so easy to reverse engineer, i cant see much secret of it.
Aisin

Leventis & The_greek, could you quote Tom's expression which stated it's a secret? Maybe I missed it.

For his forum said otherwise:
Tom Chalko wrote: Production of Bioresonant fabrics is quite a challenge and is a true minefield for mistakes. When we started in 1997 - fabric printing manufacturers called our 14 color project "impossible". They asked "Are you crazy or do you have too much money?". We had to teach them what to do.

The only way to reduce the cost by about 30-70% would be to manufacture in China in large quantities (hundreds of thousands of garments). This is what MOST of manufacturers do. We do not sell enough chakra shirts at present to make a multi million dollar investment in stock. We manufacture just-in-time (to satisfy the enlightened part of our society) and keep a very small stock.

If you find any cheaper way to produce our shirts in reasonable quantities, please let us know.

Free giveaways to people who truly cannot afford our shirts (such as students or people in Africa and Nepal for example) further limit our capacity to reduce the sale price.
(which can be found at thefreedomforum.com, under topic: "03/20/2001 Chakra shirts too expensive?", alternatively, type 'chakra shirt' in the search textbox.)
bomohwkl

Tom Chalko wrote: Production of Bioresonant fabrics is quite a challenge and is a true minefield for mistakes. When we started in 1997 - fabric printing manufacturers called our 14 color project "impossible". They asked "Are you crazy or do you have too much money?". We had to teach them what to do.

The only way to reduce the cost by about 30-70% would be to manufacture in China in large quantities (hundreds of thousands of garments). This is what MOST of manufacturers do. We do not sell enough chakra shirts at present to make a multi million dollar investment in stock. We manufacture just-in-time (to satisfy the enlightened part of our society) and keep a very small stock.

If you find any cheaper way to produce our shirts in reasonable quantities, please let us know.

Free giveaways to people who truly cannot afford our shirts (such as students or people in Africa and Nepal for example) further limit our capacity to reduce the sale price.

The impossibility is mainly about the cost of production. It has to be cheap enough for other people to afford it. After methodology of printing the colour is available, the rest is just about cost reduction.
I have no doubt that production of bioresonant fabrics is far less challenging than production of organic light emitting display, proceesors and other high-tech stuffs.
VeskoP

the_greek wrote:I used to be dr_faust until I forgot I had an account here and consequently I also forgot my password and username. I did not realize this until I tried to re-register with the same old email and this damned thing didn't let me, not would it reveal my old user name. Yes I have also forgotten what username I used. Aren't these damned things dumb?
Just in case you are still interested in your dr_faust forum account and have a problem retrieving its password, the latter has been reset. Please check your email for it, then log in and change it to something else.

You can choose to continue posting using either account. In the future, but not now due to technical reasons, both of them can be merged.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
dloheb

Aisin wrote:Leventis & The_greek, could you quote Tom's expression which stated it's a secret? Maybe I missed it.

For his forum said otherwise:

(which can be found at thefreedomforum.com, under topic: "03/20/2001 Chakra shirts too expensive?", alternatively, type 'chakra shirt' in the search textbox.)
I believe they are referring to this (from the video):

host speaking: "the doctor won't say exactly how the chakra shirt works, he says it's a trade secret, but he swears it works..."

And the beer can is there as a symbol of "focusing on physical body"...
Aisin

Thank you Dloheb, that's my best guess too. However, I don't know if sensationalism was at work or not, the interviewer could be interpreting Tom correctly or incorrectly. I don't know why Tom did not edit that part before publishing it, and whether he approves it. Anyhow, this is not a solid foundation on which to argue Tom's intention with the shirt design. We're all just guessing here. For a constructive discussion, Tom should be contacted.
dloheb

the_greek wrote:
Leventis wrote:I wathed the why video and I have just a question.. Ok you design something very nice, which is to assist people. He says in his video that it is a secret. Why does he keep it a secret...Don't tell me about the money because that will be gay! He will disprove him self over 1000 times :p At least from the point of view I see it. He wants to assist and he cares for us why doesn't he share the technology and his findings to help everyone and to make sure that the shirt will be around even after many many years? :)

Oh yes, now I remember. I reiterate that post above. it's "fishy" precisely because if it's about the money then that will be gay.. (or bi, whatever this guys preference is). But sexual preference isn't the point here. Here is this doctor/professor phD/ concerned about the world, wanting to save the whales and whatnot and then he says that this shirt is a secret. That doesn't add up at all, and will not do. There are 2 major problems I see. First, the design - who would wear something like that? (unless you're in a gay pride parade or something) and secondly - if the pattern is specific to the individual's aura...then would this not pose a challenge in mass producing it?

Well, there you go!
The couple posts above addresses the secretive issue.

I do agree that I cannot wear such a thing in public. Actually, if my friends find it I will probably have some explaining to do. :D

It actually looks really nice (I have one here with me lol), and the colours are more vibrant than the pictures would suggest. In any case, and for example: the shirts bring up natural association with "hippies", which itself has a negative aura ( :P ) attached to it (rightly so). One cannot wear it around and be taken seriously, even though the shirts aren't unattractive when worn and etc., it is just a fact of the times (and our location too I suppose, do not wear it downtown :P). It will not serve your cause to wear it around. Like it is stated in "Serpents of Wisdom": ...they will drag your hard earned pearls of wisdom through the mud.

The point brought up regarding individuality is interesting...

I assume that:

-he found a way to make the pattern beneficial to anyone who wears it

or

-tweaks can be made to improve the effects

You will notice that in some pictures the sleeves are a solid colour, and different people are wearing different coloured sleeves. Maybe this is one such tweak, as the shirt I have recieved continues its main pattern onto the sleeves (a possible sign for fitting a general crowd).

In any case, the point is that there are a number of possibilities and we just don't know. I don't want to ask him, well I don't really care, and because I don't want to be constantly asking him about various things.

Personal reports of the shirt's effectiveness to come..
ptex

Because he doesn't want his invention to be "corrupted"...

Let me try to explain.

The production of a chakra t-shirt, has several subtle and very precise details to take into account: the pattern, the size of the printing and (specially) the colors.

The color is obviously one of the more important factors, so much indeed that it needs verification using a electrospectrometer to make sure the color vibration falls within a certain frequency range - because only monochromatic colors (pure colors) can be used.

Most of the textile companies would certainly refuse producing such a shirt with the reason that it would be too expensive just to produce a test shirt, given the size of the printing, complexity of the pattern and precise color requirements.

So I believe this is where Tom's secret is: the process of inexpensively (or should I say not so expensively) producing such a printing on a shirt.

One requirement I didn't mention above is regarding the material of the shirt: it should be made of a natural fiber, I believe 100% cotton is used in Tom's shirts.

So, it's quite logical that he wants to keep the shirt production strictly under his supervision in order to ensure it's quality, otherwise if bad quality shirts start appearing in the market (due to hyped propaganda that would lead to raised production interest from unscrupulous people) it would ruin the shirt's reputation as it wouldn't any longer have the necessary quality requirements for it to work.
dloheb

Excellent insight ptex, thanks.