What Is Your Job?

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

What Is Your Job?

What is your current job? What is your job leading you to?
Alisima

I am still a student. But I am also programming a 3D learning environment for my school, and I am going to give drumlessons in september.

What are they leading to?? Aside from all the obvious, I have no idea. It does not matter though. If they lead me to the left, fine, left it is. And if they lead me to the right, oke, that is fine too.
Don't read my signature.
JT

Dangers of Noise

Hello.

I am new here, but have been lurking for some time. Also, I have read Thiaoouba Prophecy and The Freedom of Choice at least three times over the last 5 years or so.

Alisima, I saw that you mentioned that you plan to give drum lessons. I've been taking drum lessons for about 5 months now. I'm curious about what you think in regards to playing drums and the dangers of noise and the effects the drums may have on the astral body.

As far as your original question, I am in the telecom industry and it is not leading me anywhere that I am not at right now.

Thanks
JT
bomohwkl

I am a research associate in a university. Initially I was thinking to become a lecturer in physics, thinking again, it is not worth the effort and personal-integrity that I need to compromise.
Aisin

I'm also in the telecom industry, doing technical planning.

My job is leading me to... i've also been thinking for the past few years... well, for 1 thing, deeper understanding & exposure to what i studied in university, eg the communications protocols & trends in the industry. 2nd is professionalism, management & inter-personal communications skills.

i have to admit sometimes the former contradicts with the principles of the spiritual path that i'm slowly aiming at. i'm staying on not without a certain amount of struggle, still at the crossroad i should say. as for the latter, it is useful to me no matter where i am, and how spiritual i become. no matter who i work with i learn something from them about life, even from their lack of spiritual aspiration.
bomohwkl wrote:I am a research associate in a university. Initially I was thinking to become a lecturer in physics, thinking again, it is not worth the effort and personal-integrity that I need to compromise.
bomohwkl, how does doing research free u from the 'compromise of personal integrity' which lecturing requires?
Lena

I'm still a highschool student. I want to be a chiropractor and natropedic (sp?) doctor.
Vesko

Checked it out -- that would be neutropenic, I think.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Lena

I asked my sister, its "naturopathic"

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=naturopathic
Vesko

Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?