Poll on International 'Thiaoouba Prophecy' conference

Contains polls on questions either directly or indirectly related to the books

Moderator: Moderators

Where would you prefer an international "Thiaoouba Prophecy" meeting / conference to be held sometime in the future?

Africa
No votes
Asia
13%
Australia
38%
Europe
31%
North America
18%
South America
No votes

Total votes: 45

ptex

Yothu wrote:Ok, basically you mean a "International Golden-Planet-Forum Meeting", if I understand well.

If it is this I would be glad to take part 8)
The same here! I agree that instead of an International conference an International meeting is more like it! I would do my best to participate in such an event!!
dloheb

What is he doing in Vietnam?

And this would be a neat idea, I'd go just for fun
InfoSource

dloheb wrote:What is he doing in Vietnam?
From an old post on the forum, I gather he is staying there to be isolated from the rest of the world, and focus on spiritual matters while living with his current wife.

http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewto ... hlight=#87
Manninder Sekhon wrote:I first saw Michel speak in Melbourne in 1996 (twice) and the subsequent reading of Abduction to the 9th Planet was the main catalyst for a massive turnaround in my life. In 1998 and 1999 I again saw Michel give presentations in Melbourne. In 1999 I also met Michel and was able to spend personal time with him on several occasions. It was fortunate timing because soon after that, he travelled to Vietnam where he met his current wife. They have been living in Vietnam since 2000, far from "civilisation".
I was searching through the forum when I found that quote from Manninder. I had thought that Michel had moved to Vietnam more recently, say 2003-2004
survivor

http://www.thefreedomforum.com and type vietnam into search;
It was not Michel's decision. He has moved to Vietnam jungle and delegated everything to me. [Tom]
this was posted on the 11/07/2000
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
shezmear

He was well and truely gone by the time I came to Melbourne in 2000.

Also I am thinking, with this conference it might be better to do it in all country`s as a pose to just do it in one country...get some sort of video link and then we can look at each others faces...:) :) :) and chat, you know like set a date, get the technology and away we go.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
dloheb

Interesting
Psi

InfoSource wrote:I was searching through the forum when I found that quote from Manninder. I had thought that Michel had moved to Vietnam more recently, say 2003-2004
Just to confirm, Michel moved to Vietnam in 1999 and has effectively retired - not from life but from promoting / discussing TP. He now enjoys his life in seclusion - "like a hermit" as he once told me - meditating, practicing yoga, and living in harmony with nature. It's a nice way to finish your days on Earth, especially considering what he's been through (in more ways than one).

Last time we spoke, he had no intention of returning to Australia or anywhere else (though he has traveled about in Vietnam). He is very happy where he is and content with life.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Leo

just to get off the subject, what happened to Michel's old wife if he met his current wife in Vietnam?? Has she passed on or did they divorse? I know it is really not mine or anyones business, but was just wondering if T.P. had anything to do with a possible separation?
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Psi

I don't think we should discuss Michel's private business.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Sandman

Re: Poll on International 'Thiaoouba Prophecy' conference

Couldn't agree more Psi :)