General Comments, Critique and Suggestions

Your opinion about this forum. It matters! Even a single person can make a difference by posting here.

Moderator: Moderators

VeskoP

General Comments, Critique and Suggestions

Please share your impressions and opinion about this online resource (forum). If you have a non-general comment about the forum that you think would better stand in its own topic in this guestbook, feel free to do so.
Zark

One thing that appears to be lacking in phpBB is a means to share content such as PDF's and Jpegs on the site... But there are other ways to share these, such as getting an account on tripod.com.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Vesko,
I think your adding a library of related and spiritually oriented content is an excellent idea ! I will send you Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching. A portal system like phpNuke could be used for these things. However it might add an unnecessary complexity.. and just be a waste of your time, as the HTML directories function perfectly well as is.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

I don't think that at this point we need more functionality. I am concerned with copyrights and would not like everyone uploading third-party stuff without control. However, the site has capacity to host enough materials as the need arises.
If you have anything to contribute to other forum members, send email to the forum administrator at the address admin.AT.goldenplanetforum.com (substitute @ for .AT.). You can send multi-megabyte attachments. If you'd like a separate page for the material, no problem -- you can even design it and it will be hosted by us. The condition is to be related somehow to Michel's books or to tackle a very good spiritual issue not present elsewhere. We could even mirror Chalko's videos and audio files, I don't think he'd have anything against unmodified copies.

Moderator review note:
September 20, 2005.
Updated the forum administrators email address.
Review and change by VeskoP.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

We could even mirror Chalko's videos and audio files, I don't think he'd have anything against unmodified copies.
What audio/video files are you talking about?
I'm aware he had a radio interview on his site a while back that has since been removed.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

There are some clips. Thanks to Zark, we now have one and he's sending me another. I've just sent an e-mail to Tom Chalko asking for permission, to prevent any copyright infringement issues.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Lachie

If you wish, Vesko, I have got an abundance of fast internet space. If a copyright issue arises, it would be better handled away from the board's hosting (so as not to jeopardize it).

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Vesko

Thank you, Lachie!
I don't think Tom would have anything against us providing copies. I will take your offer and not provide them here for the time being. Once you've uploaded them to your site, please post the links.
Tom is not answering my e-mail, and there are no recent posts on his The Freedom of Choice Reader Forum at http://www.thefreedomforum.com .
Perhaps he is too busy with something or is overseas?
Vesko

A little quiet here, isn't it? 3 months have attracted 22 members. I personally think that's normal; of course it could be better. Does it mean that only 22 people are regularly searching the web for more information about Michel Desmarquet and his books?
Meedan

I didn't expect to even see 22 by now, I thought it would take much longer. There are so many empty forums on the internet where the tumbleweed never stops.
With Love
Marcus

I wonder why the majority here are 20 something year olds?

GreatIntellect

I wonder why the majority here are 20 something year olds?
A certain percentage of these people are arriving at a very critical point in history and we feel that the time has come to try to assist them. If they will listen, we can ensure that they take the right path.
Because that's us. :)
Marcus

Age should have no bearing though, don't you agree? :D

GreatIntellect

Indeed :D
Kestrel

I am 17 guys.