100 Members!!!

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Lena

100 Members!!!

Kriztenzen is our 100th member! w00t! :clap:
Vesko

Haha :lol:, indeed we are soooo uber 1337!!! I hope we see more participation from those who have kept silent. Everyone surely has something helpful to say!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

Yeah, could you turn off the "you cannot post so quickly after your last post" warning. It is very irritating.
Don't read my signature.
VeskoP

Please post your request in the support forum next time. I have halved the interval within which you would get that message, but it would not be sensible to lower it further because then it would not protect much against malicious people potentially flooding the forum. I think you will experience only very minor inconvenience from now on.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
thephantomblue0

101 people now. Hello Everyone.
Alisima

Hello
Don't read my signature.
VeskoP

Cheers, thephantomblue0, you are very welcome to the forum!!! :cheers:
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
InfoSource

We are now up to 128 members and growing :clap:

but looking at the members list, the last five members have the same website
http://www.professional-poker.gamb3.info/ and a similar username format (a word plus a number sequence)

Seems a bit odd to me
Robanan

Yes indeed these guys’ look strange :!:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
VeskoP

Thank you for noticing something is wrong. I have deleted those 5 users. They were nonsensical (confirmed further by their non-public account details) and most likely registered by an automated program that has found a way around the visual confirmation system in the registration.