October 2005 Exploration of the Queen's Chamber

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

October 2005 Exploration of the Queen's Chamber

"The Great Pyramid may still contain Khufu's intact pharaonic tomb", http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp ... e_id=16740, July 14, 2005. I learned about the article from http://www.thothweb.com/ftopic-762-0-da ... rasc-.html.

For years scholars have believed that the pyramid of King Khufu, largest of the three "great" pyramids at Giza, had been plundered in antiquity and everything of value, including the body of Khufu himself, had been removed.

Now, Zahi Hawass, the secretary general of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities and director of the Giza Plateau, suspects that might not be the case.

"I really personally believe," he recently told a sold-out lecture hall in the University of Pennsylvania's Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology in Philadelphia, "that the secret chamber of Khufu is hidden inside the pyramid."

What changed his mind was the discovery of a set of previously unknown doors, hidden in the shafts of the so-called "queen's chamber" of the Great Pyramid. Located beneath the "grand gallery," the queen's chamber never housed a queen, and in fact, its exact purpose remains unknown. There is some speculation that it was an abandoned burial chamber, or possibly held offerings for the deceased.

In October 2005, a robot built by the University of Singapore will return to the queen's chamber to see what lies behind the second and third doors. This drilling, Hawass says, will not be broadcast live, but rather the results will be announced afterwards in a press release.
Read the full article for interesting details about previous explorations leading to this one.

According to Michel's book, Khufu had used the Great Pyramid as it was meant to be used, therefore it is highly unlikely that his tomb is concealed in it.

Note also the following paragraph from the article:
At the same time, a team from Birmingham in the United Kingdom will perform non-intrusive radar mapping on areas in and around the pyramids.
This is a confirmation of information in a past post of mine on the topic "3 Special Places under the Sphinx?" in the "General History: Events and Lessons" forum. Here is a link to the post.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
ShahKorR

Interesting Information

There is still alot of information ppl have posted thast i will read through. However much of it i have read but quite a while ago and i cannot remember specifics. Someone on here also mentioned the "great white brotherhood". and the emerald green tablets. Which according to them was created by thoth after the fall of atlantis he raised the ppls of that area into what we now know as the ancient egyptian culture. Thoth being one of the survivors from the cataclysm that we were allowed to see through Michael on Thiaoouba.They way in which the pyramid is described about having multiple functions as well as about dimensional portals and how the vibrational frequencies are harnessed. Nepoleon spent a night within the kings chamber and it changed him Even on his deathbed he was asked what happened to him that night(after there famous victory of the egyptian territories) he only said something about noone ever understanding opr believing him about it. The kings chamber was where the dimensions converged supposedly. Anyway i have rattle on and have not given any quotes. I appoligise but i do not have time at as i am unfortunately at work. Please anyone who has crossed this information may be able to add the names to the books and information i have mentioned. Has anyone heard and read anything from "drunvalo melchizedek"??? ever heard of the flower of life ? David hatcher childress has many books and also a book label which publishes many good books his own series has some interesting ones where he goes around all the islands ion the pacific and sees all the ancient artifacts that still remain. Many i believe belong to that of Mu. But then again there have been so may ancient civilisations who knowS what artifacts goes with what civilisation.

Again i am sorry for no quotes and as i said i am short on time

Regards

ShahKorR
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita