Sub-Forum Title Suggestions

News, announcements and technical support for the forum. Report any related problem and be sure it is going to be solved :).

Moderator: Moderators

InfoSource

Sub-Forum Title Suggestions

To moderators: I'd like to make some suggestions to some of the titles of the sub-forums or discussion forums

First I think the title of "How about contributing to the relief of the recent hurricane Katrina and tsunami victims?” should probably be changed as they are other natural disasters bound to happen on a potent magnitude like the tsunami if Global warming or Tom's core theory is correct, and even if it isn't.

So I think a reasonable change in title would be something like "Charity contribution Resource Centre" or something of that ilk that you guys could come up with

Second I think the sub-forum "Unlocking The Lessons of Recent History" could be changed to "Current Events & Recent History"

I say this because I'm not sure what is supposed to be discussed in that discussion forum, is it to discuss the spiritual significance of different time periods of the last 2000 years like the Renaissance, Medieval, and Victorian times? Or does it also include today’s world?

So I think having a current events section of the forum could be a place to discuss our thoughts on politics, entertainment, sports, culture, the Arts, etc.

But that would probably dilute the forum of its spiritual goal wouldn't it?

So these are just some things to consider
VeskoP

You are right, thank you! How about "Charity Contribution" and "Current Events & Recent History: Spiritual Lessons"?
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
InfoSource

You are right, thank you! How about "Charity Contribution" and "Current Events & Recent History: Spiritual Lessons"?
I like the new titles, thanks for making the changes Vesko