Alien implant?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Alien implant?

I'm sorry people but I really don't know where to put this info.
THE ELEVENTH SURGERY FOR REMOVAL OF A POSSIBLE ALIEN IMPLANT

...she explained she had a strange metallic object somewhere in her mouth.

we could evaluate her laboratory tests and perform other tests necessary to better understand the object contained within her cheek. A gauss meter was used to determine if there was an electromagnetic field surrounding the object. We physically took the patient out into a parking lot, away from any electromagnetic sources and determined there was a field surrounding the object of 2.5 mill gauss. In addition, with the use of a Radio Frequency Detector, we determined there were emanations coming from her cheek that registered at 92.7 and 102.9 megahertz. Also, using a small compact instrument, which measures density, we were able to pin point the exact location of the object.

On December the 5th, her surgery was performed. If it were not for the fact we had use of a sophisticated and new Fluoroscan Unit, we would have never been able to remove the object. The surgeon placed an instrument into the wound and we observed the object along with the metallic instrument on a television screen. We all stood dumbfounded as we watched the small metallic object simply turn and dance away from the instrument. For almost an hour a very frustrated and patient surgical team painstakingly sought to grasp this illusive metallic rod. Suddenly there it was, between the teeth of the instrument and came to the surface easily, seemingly attached to nothing.

-quote from http://www.alienscalpel.com/MUFON.htm
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
shezmear

Full on....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

One more thing, if you go to http://www.alienscalpel.com/videos.html which is a follow on link from the site, the two vidoes are also very interesting.

edited by Robanan: The link was repaired it now works, I also removed a double post of the working link from this thread.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
InfoSource

These implants could be from the Gray aliens who put implants into human beings to monitor their immune systems so they can learn and study them for their own benefit

From Thiaoouba
Q. What about Grays and other aliens seen on Earth ?
A. There are some races of people on a similar level of mentality to ours, visiting us on Earth. Michel was given telepathic permission from Thiaoouba in 1995 to talk about Grays in front of TV cameras in the USA. Gray people are from a "planet of sorrows" too, and on their own planet they have completely lost their immune system, as a consequence of their "civilized" activities. Simply speaking they are going extinct very quickly.

They have the technology to come to Earth and they come here to watch the reactions of our immune system, because we just started loosing ours in 1948. They hope, that by observing our reactions they can help themselves. They have implanted about 150 people world-wide (not 5 million as some say) with monitoring devices. People from Thiaoouba watch this activity too and clearly say that there is no danger.
opitekk

doubt it seeing there are only approx. 150 being studied by the greys......there are many cases of finding metals in us many more the 150 people, so i don't agree.

Opi~TeKK
Aisin

But relating that with Grays seems to be a bit on the speculative side. I don't know much about the metallic object phenomenon, what I know is we Earthlings have the tendency to quote 'alien' when we encounter something that we can't explain with our modern science, which was developed only over the past centuries.

'Alien' was brought into the picture maybe just because the journalist decided to make the association. If you read the article again, results from the regressive hypnosis sessions was not revealed. And the source of her 'recollection' of abduction was only traced back to her dreams. Personally I find that the style of writing is over sensational. Don't forget, journalism is 1 of the 5 greatest hazards according to the book.

No matter whether we agree that TP is truly factual or just a compilation of good pointers to read about, jumping to conclusions is strongly discouraged, in my opinion. We do not have to find proofs for TP. If the abduction was done by our mentors from Thiaoouba, I doubt that they'll leave such a thing in her, as they obviously did not do to Michel. If the abduction was done by our friends from Grays, then they're only allowed to observe (I guess), and are not authorized to interfere or temper with our life here.
Robanan

Very well said aisin,
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
InfoSource

opitekk wrote:doubt it seeing there are only approx. 150 being studied by the greys......there are many cases of finding metals in us many more the 150 people, so i don't agree.
There are definitely more than 150 cases "reported" of people being implanted with Alien implants, how many of them are true? I'm not sure

The gray aliens might not be the only ones doing research on human bodies; other aliens from 1st category planets could also be implanting metallic objects into human beings for their own research
aisin wrote:But relating that with Grays seems to be a bit on the speculative side. I don't know much about the metallic object phenomenon, what I know is we Earthlings have the tendency to quote 'alien' when we encounter something that we can't explain with our modern science, which was developed only over the past centuries.
Yes alien is quoted often to explain some phenomenon’s we don't understand like for example crop circles, and UFO's

But also spiritual/religious figures are explanations for some phenomenon’s as well, for example in TP when the Thiaooubans periodical visited in the time of Mu, some of the lesser evolved humans thought the Thiaooubans were Gods due to their appearance
aisin wrote:'Alien' was brought into the picture maybe just because the journalist decided to make the association. If you read the article again, results from the regressive hypnosis sessions was not revealed. And the source of her 'recollection' of abduction was only traced back to her dreams. Personally I find that the style of writing is over sensational. Don't forget, journalism is 1 of the 5 greatest hazards according to the book.
I don't think the article was written to be presented from a neutral objective stand with alternate explanations for the metallic object in her body, but rather to show the events of the surgery in removing the metallic object from her body from a bias towards an alien implant point of view
aisin wrote:No matter whether we agree that TP is truly factual or just a compilation of good pointers to read about, jumping to conclusions is strongly discouraged, in my opinion.
I agree jumping to conclusions is not helpful, but when I was speculating about the Gray alien implants I was just throwing it out there as a possibility not as a fact
Robanan

InfoSource wrote:but when I was speculating about the Gray alien implants I was just throwing it out there as a possibility not as a fact.
I noticed it right away, you did good in quoting michel on this thread. It's just that people have to notice and realize that intelligent extraterrestrials are not and can't be evil. This simple assumption can lead our sincere experts and researchers to drop all stupid speculations and look to at least try to see what's in front of their eyes for the benefit of both us and the people from other planets. Imagine the possibilities, we cooperating with Aliens can turn everything to a win-win situation for the benefit of everyone. If only the first people who came to our planet from Hebra were picked up by natives who were as advanced as the the people of Mu, those poor wanderers would have very much likely ended up back on their planet unharmed.
Aisin

Thank you for your clarifications, InfoSource.
Robanan wrote:If only the first people who came to our planet from Hebra were picked up by natives who were as advanced as the the people of Mu, those poor wanderers would have very much likely ended up back on their planet unharmed.
Interesting idea, then we probably wouldn't have the story of Adam & Eve on earth.
Rezo

But what were 'adam and eve' [the 3 cosmonauts remaining] tempted with in actuality??

I say nothing, other than being exposed to a lower category environment, which seemed to be totally beyond their free-will, once their ship had exploded.

It reminds me of a Star Trek original series Episode when Cptn. Kirk's old buddies got stranded on a planet 20 years ago before kirk became captain [?], and those guys chose to assimilate into a rome-like society, some of them became 'corrupted' with associated power or decadent mindsets within that society but in the end he helped Kirk escape.

So, today -- the Greys want to help their people from immune collapse....wonder if they ever heard of 'electron jumping compounds' research going on now. I wonder how similar our worlds' situations are...
TomJansen

Rezo wrote:But what were 'adam and eve' [the 3 cosmonauts remaining] tempted with in actuality??

I say nothing, other than being exposed to a lower category environment, which seemed to be totally beyond their free-will, once their ship had exploded.
I have no idea but I think that's a good question Rezo.

Thao says there is still much truth in the bible. And the story of Eve being tempted to eat the apple, is a big point in the bible. So you would perhaps expect it to be symbolism for something that actually happened, or for some good relevant principle.

But indeed, in TP it seems clear that the people from Hebra did nothing wrong. They were simply victims of a technical failure, and in my understanding they did what was best to do.

I sometimes have a talk with people who call themselves "yehovah's witnesses". They study the bible as if it is the "word of the creator". What they say is that:
First Eve heard from the "good creator" that she was forbidden to eat the apple. After that, Eve was tempted by "evil satan" to eat the apple. It doesn't matter whether Eve recognised "evil satan" or not, because at least she did recognise the "good creator" when she was forbidden. Nevertheless, she failed to resist the temptation and that was the cause of all misery ever.
That's what "yehovah's witnesses" say.

Maybe it is an inaccurate of even a false story, put in the bible by some priest, intentionally or not.

However, maybe the morality of the story is still useful. We recognise which things are good: I mean doing spiritual exercise, taking care for our health and our environment, promoting unity and peace, and such. And still, we (at least me, I shame to admid) can be tempted with bad things, like focussing on material things, taking drugs, polluting the environment, and failing to teach others about important points.
Yothu

tomjansen wrote: I sometimes have a talk with people who call themselves "yehovah's witnesses". They study the bible as if it is the "word of the creator". What they say is that:
First Eve heard from the "good creator" that she was forbidden to eat the apple. After that, Eve was tempted by "evil satan" to eat the apple. It doesn't matter whether Eve recognised "evil satan" or not, because at least she did recognise the "good creator" when she was forbidden. Nevertheless, she failed to resist the temptation and that was the cause of all misery ever.
That's what "yehovah's witnesses" say.

Maybe it is an inaccurate of even a false story, put in the bible by some priest, intentionally or not.

However, maybe the morality of the story is still useful. We recognise which things are good: I mean doing spiritual exercise, taking care for our health and our environment, promoting unity and peace, and such. And still, we (at least me, I shame to admid) can be tempted with bad things, like focussing on material things, taking drugs, polluting the environment, and failing to teach others about important points.
There is a nice interpretation of this very bible story in Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, Chapter XVI.

Have a look if you own this book.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Vesko

Granting for a moment that we know 100% that aliens exist, it doesn't require any leap of faith, in my opinion, to conclude that aliens implant things for monitoring purposes. For example, we implant things here on Earth all the time for medical monitoring and stimulation purposes, in a less sophisticated way, of course.

The book that Yothu mentioned is also freely available online at http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda.

Read Churchward about the legend. You can guess what event it is a metaphor for, according to him.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Rezo

Re: Alien implant?

I'm listening tonight to the Kevin Smith Show guest, Sgt. Clifford Stone, about Grays [would like to say something nicer, like Zetans?]....seemed in line w/TP, especially when he said how they are 'monitoring what we are doing to ourselves', and cited how the aliens on the ship that took the hill couple, were compassionate/showed emotions similar to ours [it was in a book I guess, I don't know which one].

Very interesting interview for me to hear.