Free OBE Book

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Free OBE Book

http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

Is it very good to read and seems serious to me ! It include`s an "exercise" section, which appears at the end of each chapter, and is designed to present exercises and pointers to readers who are interested in learning to have out-of-body experiences. The exercises will be simple in the early chapters and get more complicated in later chapters.

Please share your opinion about the book if you read it...
Alisima

Well, I haven't read. Not fully that is. I skimmed over a few chapters, just to see the main message.

Here is the last chapter.
CHAPTER 27
Space is Not the Final Frontier!
I believe we all chose to be born in this physical world for a reason. Each of us came here to accomplish certain lessons or missions, and we created our physical bodies to help us accomplish those missions. Bodies are wonderful tools. Like a television set, they can be quite entertaining and we can learn a great deal by using them. But just like a television, it's good to spend some time away from it, just to give ourselves proper perspective of the "outside" world.

We are kept inside our body only because of psychological barriers: Our beliefs, expectations, desires, defense mechanisms and so forth. And with practice we can remove these psychological barriers. We don't need to spend all our time in the body. We can roam around "outside" occasionally, for fun and adventure. All we have to lose is limitation, dogma and fear. What we have to gain is a new frontier of consciousness.

Out-of-body experiences brought a depth and spirituality to my life that I might never have known. Every day I learn and grow. My consciousness is constantly expanding. Unlike most people, I no longer fear death.

I've heard it said that you can't fully appreciate something until it's gone. Perhaps out-of-body experiences can help us to appreciate the value of life.

The universe is ever-expanding, not only physically, but also in consciousness and depth of being. I invite you all to reach into the depths of being and touch the infinite!
As can be seen from the last chapter, and throughout the book, it is not a scientific guide to out-of-body experiences. The book is full with personal believes. But what can one expect, with the book being titled: "Out of body experiences."

What I do think is good is that he shows that his own personal idea's, before he went out-of-body, are now almost all shattered. But then again, what are his personal idea's to me?? Ofcourse, if you are in a similar situation as him, this book can be valuable. But how many are??

Nevertheless, I have not seen better out-of-body books out there. Although, frank kepple does a good job (from astral pulse). But that is still full with, well, junk.
Don't read my signature.
trumpet_is_cool

Alisima wrote: What I do think is good is that he shows that his own personal idea's, before he went out-of-body, are now almost all shattered. But then again, what are his personal idea's to me?? Ofcourse, if you are in a similar situation as him, this book can be valuable. But how many are??
I think this book is valuable for everyone who want`s an OBE.
He disproved some myths and "horror storys" and this is quite helpful because every myth may cause a fear and every fear makes it much harder to experience an OBE (I guess...I`m still trying)...I believe there is a lot of truth in this book, also because of the similar things quoted in TP (Higher Self, the quote from Chapter 27 etc...).At least for me it is logical and stays "realistic", that`s why I suggested it ;-)

It's hard to sort out the good stuff from the *** stuff, especially if it's "paranormal" / "esoterical" stuff...