Destruction of civilisations

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Destruction of civilisations

Does anyone know whether the people of MU were warned before there whole country sunk?

I understand from the book (TP) that they had some sort of readings, but were unsure of the accuracy of these readings.

After all they were a highly evolve civilization and yet they were not saved?

Also is there any deference between having your country sink and being destroyed by a asteroid?, and as tom would put it over heating the planetary core and blowing up the planet?

I can see one is provoked, yes, but the other two are just complete what I would consider uncalled for destruction of civilizations that were on the right path….

What gives?

Ours is about to go, and we have been warned to change our ways. Otherwise we will disappear...

But the others were even on the right path and they still disappeared, I just can’t help but wonder if this whole thing is some what rigged…

May be this is just the plight of the first categories :(
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Lena

everything material comes to an end. a man who learns and leads a loving and spiritual life on earth still dies in the end, even though he's "on the right path". people die after they learn their lessons on earth, so maybe it's the same with civilizations. and then there are those who self-eliminate.
shezmear

Yes, Lena you raise some interesting points, as they say in TP not how we die but how we live that matters….how we live in the time that is aloted to us…

and yes maybe a civilisation learns what it must then disappears....

but then you would have to wonder how much have we learned?
J.C
Alisima

Shezmear wrote:Yes, Lena you raise some interesting points, as they say in TP not how we die but how we live that matters….how we live in the time that is aloted to us…

and yes maybe a civilisation learns what it must then disappears....

but then you would have to wonder how much have we learned?
Well, we are about to disappear, perhapse we have learned enough??
Don't read my signature.
shezmear

Yes… Alisima...maybe you are correct, I know I have learnt much from being a part of this civilization, I can’t help but feel a sence of irony when I read your post,which I find amusing :)
J.C
Lena

Alisima wrote:Well, we are about to disappear, perhapse we have learned enough??
I don't think we're going to "disappear" just yet... more like change and learn from past mistakes. if that happens, maybe we'll finally disapear when the moon crashes into earth.

Thiaoouba can predict 100 years into the future, so why would they warn us about global warming if they saw no hope? people are going to die, but there will be enough survivors to rebuild and start a new age, and to remember what caused the destruction so it won't happen again
shezmear

Lena…. Do you plan to be one of those so called "survivors”?
J.C
Lena

Shezmear wrote:Lena…. Do you plan to be one of those so called "survivors”?
it's not up to me at this point. Why do you ask?
shezmear

It just seemed to me by your post and logic contained there in that you had given it some thought, and usually when one gives something of that nature a bit of thought, one usually wonders whether it is possible to survive and if so how would one go about it?

I guess it’s kind of like an inevitable train of thought, well at least it is for me.
J.C
Lena

Yea, I guess I have given it some thought, but I'm no expert on survival. however, where I live in CT, USA, I feel pretty safe. I live in a small mainland town, earthquakes over here are unheard of, and in this temperate climate I doubt overheating will pose a huge problem. *knock on wood* I think the most dangerous areas are big coastal cities, like New Orleans. another danger, though, is ash and poisonous gases from volanoes which have the potential to effect everyone (TP talks about this).... so, like I said, there isn't much I can do about that. If you're meant to die at a certain time you're going to die.
shezmear

I guess reading what you have written the only real threat would be raising sea levels.

I agree, if it is on your cards and you are meant to die at a point you will die, but I don’t think that fact that one has a dynasty should prevent one from taking able action.
J.C
survivor

World destruction/catastrophes similar to 14,500 yrs ago, what to do? Man's first instinct is to survive, I personally would like to be liberated from this 'land of sorrows'. (I do love the planet itself, just not the material content) however, sitting next to a volcano knowing it's about to erupt is likened to suicide.

So, first instinct is to survive, obviously you want to be at least 100 meters above sea level, survival food? spirulina in powder form, wheat flour (brown) salt, clean bottled water (reverse osmosis) gas mask? And find somewhere sheltered.(bus, motorhome, truck,4x4, cave) and good luck.
shezmear

According to tom , and I tend to agree you may want to be a little higher then 100m, maybe more like 400m, and you can buy spirulina very cheeply wholesale, and also you can grow your own, although it is a bit of an exact science, if your PH gets out of wack up you will be eating something else very different from spirulina.

Still I agree, it is really quite a nice planet, pitty about the people that run it.
And I totally agree “doing nothing” is a bit like not getting out of the way of a bus.
J.C
Psi

On the other hand . . .

Another way of looking at all of this 'the end is nigh' stuff is to just see it as a sign; as a catalyst for change – individually and planetary.

If it's going to happen, it's going to happen.

I'm not suggesting we should all sit back and watch the show. No. We should all be taking an active part in preventing it – individually and globally – of course.

My point is that, if it's going to happen to the degree that we're discussing, only a fraction of the population will survive and most probably virtually no semblance of society, at least as we know it.

Just imagine that scenario for a moment.

I don't know if I would like to be around for the 'Day After'. I would prefer to work on myself spiritually and help as many people as I can now, so that – should this massive destruction occur – evolved souls will be going to a better world rather than surviving in a worse world than the one we have already.

I think we need to remember that death is not the ‘be all and end all’. It's just a transition. You've done it many times before. You’ll do it many times again.

I don't want to die in pain but I have absolutely no fear of dying. I don’t want to go just yet – I have a lot of things I need to do – but I'm not worried about it in the least. In a non-morbid way, I'm actually looking forward to it (for those who don’t see the big picture, let me emphasise I am speaking from a place of understanding and acceptance – not from depression or delusion.)
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates