17%
80-90%
17%
90-100%
29%

Total votes: 24

Aisin

Wow! you are efficient, Vesko.

Not exactly 'ambiguous', more like 'not explicit enough' and 'not quantified'.

"A little" could mean 5% to some, or 20% to some. Same goes for "A lot", is it 40% dissatisfied or 80% dissatisfied?
Vesko

aisin wrote:Wow! you are efficient, Vesko.
Thank you. Trying, slowly getting the hang of it more.
Not exactly 'ambiguous', more like 'not explicit enough' and 'not quantified'.

"A little" could mean 5% to some, or 20% to some. Same goes for "A lot", is it 40% dissatisfied or 80% dissatisfied?
Thank you for answering. I thought the simplicity of the previous poll would still tell me a lot, and in my opinion, it seems to have. Yet I agree that there is no real reason why the poll should not to be like you proposed.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
survivor

ShahKorR wrote: Perhaps posting the times when there is the most poeple available to chat would help.

btw anyone notice how the moons path seems much more erratic now? I have not studied the pathway of the moon so am unsure if that is normal or not.
Love and Light
Chao
I was thinking the same thing, although I'm no expert on the matter.
Zio

I should of read before voting XP, I always say that when voting on a poll @_@.

Anyway, why quantity when we have quality? Well, I'm not that new, but new enough to not know about some stuff, like how many people were here before. And also, there is not a lot of people, it ranges from 0 to like max 2... everytime I go on this forum, there's almost no one.

Anyway, until now, I find this forum full of good informations... but that's because I didn't see all the other topics... Meh I don't have time now XP but I'm going to check... one day. And it's really difficult to check this forum when my brothers are looking... I can only do that when they're not home.

Wow, I didn't know it was that unpersonal. When I came in this forum, I just talked about my personal experience like that. Seems like I'm not that careful T_T. Anyway, you guys don't know me... You didn't see me :D :twisted: lalala~