Thinking too much

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

shezmear wrote:I can get you a reverse osmosis system for $250AUD, cost nothing to install,i deal with a whole saler, you might even be able to find them on ebay in your country for a lot less, if not i can help you out no problem, i used to sell water systems so i had to learn about water and test it.

another option is when you go shopping buy spring water by the 15 liter bottle, i don`t know what you pay in your country but in OZ it cost us about $5 for 15 liters, then when you have enough for a system you can be up and running, tom and i used to do this, also spring water out pulls any other type of water.

As far as being a idealist....man...i know about that..i used to consistantly run out of money not that i had a lot, it just cost a lot to live in a city, in the country not so much.

but as i am writeing this I`m thinking maybe if you set a small goal for your self, such as some simple things and a few treats then maybe a job is not such a bad thing, i have made my peace with the job thing, haveing a family kind of does that to you, but before that i went through 11 jobs in 12 months and only worked 8 months of the year, it used to drive my other half crazy, i would just come home and say, Hi honey... i told them to jam it up their #*(*&*#!!!!...:)

anyway...
Can you show me the website that sell such a cheap machine. The one I saw costs at least £1000. CRAZY! A portable one. I need to plab for retirement in 10 years with zero debts and zero mortage. That will be a challenge.
shezmear

try this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Water-Filter-Wat ... dZViewItem

then look at this..

http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search ... category0=

:)

Ho yer, if you to want to retire in 10 years you can move to Australia and live on some 99 year lease land with me and survivor :lol: 8)
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
bomohwkl

shezmear wrote:
Ho yer, if you to want to retire in 10 years you can move to Australia and live on some 99 year lease land with me and survivor :lol: 8)
Thanks for the links. Next is to find a house to install.
Very tempting. How can I qualify for a visa to stay there permanently? Usually, u need to be highly skilled and economically demanded by the country to have such visa.
You live with Tom?
survivor

shezmear wrote:
Speaking of 99yr lease, the search results I've found only applies to - Aboriginal Community's.
shezmear

bomohwkl wrote:
shezmear wrote:
Thanks for the links. Next is to find a house to install.
Very tempting. How can I qualify for a visa to stay there permanently? Usually, u need to be highly skilled and economically demanded by the country to have such visa.
You live with Tom?

In some cases I think it starts with a will, then the way presents it self, in other cases it is a careful game of working through what is presented before you and seeing if were you are is the best place for you at the moment.

I was going to originally live with tom, but I had other lessons and things to do, almost like ,I was not ready, it was not for trying, I tried just about everything but none of it worked out it was like it was just not meant to be, and this may have been a blessing, nowa days the price of land at toms has doubled, and it’s pretty bloody cold, but very beautiful and fresh, things would have to really fit together in my world for me to move up there, such as a simple form of income, when you move away from the city you are faced with the stark reality of money, something there has not been a lot of in my life but maybe this is a blessing.

Tom once said to me, I’m so glad I did not have the money at that point to build there, I would have made so many mistakes, and he is right, some times our limitation is a protection.

When I look at the world, I’m sitting on a time bomb I know, but the way out has not presented it self yet, and what I have tried has not worked, timing is everything, and then I look at how I live and each day I still learn things and over coming things, if I use my level of mental development as a measure of success then I am o.k, even though I may want to be somewhere else, tom talks a lot about the end of the world but I think we have more time then he says.

I’m looking again to see if we can get some land, it needs to be high or at least some parts of it high, the rest we can adapt accordingly through our own efforts, I think if the intent is there and timing is right we may be able to make some progress.

and survivor, yes i could find nothing on 99 year lease online but have not dug much,
can look into it more.
J.C
bomohwkl

shezmear wrote:

In some cases I think it starts with a will, then the way presents it self, in other cases it is a careful game of working through what is presented before you and seeing if were you are is the best place for you at the moment.

Saying is easy but making it works is completely different story. Will is not enough. You have to see whether it is possible. The way doesn't really present itself, (at least from my experience) you have to make your way. As a matter of fact, I am struggling to find ways to make up my one year to become a Permanent Residence in UK. Absolutely not recommending anymore to follow my path again.

shezmear wrote:
I was going to originally live with tom, but I had other lessons and things to do, almost like ,I was not ready, it was not for trying, I tried just about everything but none of it worked out it was like it was just not meant to be, and this may have been a blessing, nowa days the price of land at toms has doubled, and it’s pretty bloody cold, but very beautiful and fresh, things would have to really fit together in my world for me to move up there, such as a simple form of income, when you move away from the city you are faced with the stark reality of money, something there has not been a lot of in my life but maybe this is a blessing.
What have you tried? Why are you not ready? Why that may be a blessing? Probably you need to find some-sort of passive income. I think Tom must have got this from his pension.
shezmear wrote: Tom once said to me, I’m so glad I did not have the money at that point to build there, I would have made so many mistakes, and he is right, some times our limitation is a protection.
What kind of mistakes you will make? Isn't we learn by mistakes?
shezmear

I don’t recall saying it was easy, if you read my first paragraph again, it’s either my will or thy will that is, you either create it your self or you can try but sometimes it is just not meant to be, this is sound logic, but before one claims to give up, one must be serton one has done everything in one’s power to improve one’s state, one circumstance.

If getting Residency in the UK is anything like getting Residency in Australia I guess that must be a pretty expensive and draining experience :(

Apart from buying land up at tom’s cash I have explored and tried every option, including tom selling me some of his land, buying some of the land around him,ect ,ect.

The main limitation is money, but in not having the money I stay in the city, which means I do things which I would not normally get exposure to in the forest, I’m faced with challenges and when I step back, I think my life is o.k., if I am still hear in 5 years then I will have to do something.

I say at this point I am not ready because everything I had tried failed, secondly I have some challenges that I would like to try before I move to the forest, this has only occurred to me in the last 6 months as I have begun to accept myself more.

And yes we learn by mistakes, sometimes having limited resources is a blessing because it forces you to THINK, to remember what is important to get PERCPECTIVE to be INVENTIVE.

And mistakes, I made a few, I pissed my education up against the wall, wasted my youth in drugs and negativity, the amount of times I wanted to end my life, there was a time when I was living alone in Brisbane and I spent all my money on my study and I used to have to either steal food or go to the back of fruit and veg shops and scrounge around in the bins out the back and pick out food that the shop had thrown out to eat, the house I live in had no carpet or furniture, no radio, no TV, no computer, no partner, no friends, just a bed in the corner which I froze in at night, I remember a girl at collage Sonia was her name she felt sorry for me because I used to come to colleague dressed like a ho bo and looking anemic and she gave me a push bike, so I did not have to walk every were, I used to ride like 30Km on this thing, I felt so free on that bike, I could go anywhere and it cost me nothing.

In retrospection I think it is a delicate balance of learning how to live, how to be good to one’s self.

Now when I look back I see all of this has gone into who I am today, and I am grateful to be who I am today, so this is a blessing, I have found some sort of balance, I value food , warmth and good company my freedom and life, so yes, I feel blessed but with out my mistakes I would not have the perspective to value it.

I also know when it is time that what was once very hard suddenly becomes a lot more do-able.
J.C
bomohwkl

shezmear wrote: If getting Residency in the UK is anything like getting Residency in Australia I guess that must be a pretty expensive and draining experience :(
It all depends. There are several roads. The easiest road is to have lots of money and be an investor. The second road is to get a qualification and a job in a field which is highly demanded economically but there is a lack of workforce in that country. The third road is to be highly skilled but there aren't much job around. The fourth is to do something which is very difficult but not a lot of people like to do.

Well...I end up ,without my realization, walking between the third and fourth road.

sometimes, I jealous of people who has a easy life............
shezmear wrote: I say at this point I am not ready because everything I had tried failed, secondly I have some challenges that I would like to try before I move to the forest, this has only occurred to me in the last 6 months as I have begun to accept myself more.
What have you try and fail?
shezmear wrote: And yes we learn by mistakes, sometimes having limited resources is a blessing because it forces you to THINK, to remember what is important to get PERCPECTIVE to be INVENTIVE
I have to agree on that. I just discovered that last year. I hope that I am more inventive on my life. I got to know someone who find a way to finance his study in UK. He didn't know how to get the money from. Then he designed a website where company could put their ads in the pixels format. It is the 1 million pixels of internet ad space for $1 each.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wilt ... 606726.stm

At first glance of the thought, the inventor,Alex Tew, must thought it was a silly idea. He must be doing that for fun initially, at least.
Some people starts to follow his idea. I wonder whether he got such an idea from unconscious mind or higher-self perhaps??
shezmear

bomohwkl wrote:
shezmear wrote: If getting Residency in the UK is anything like getting Residency in Australia I guess that must be a pretty expensive and draining experience :(
It all depends. There are several roads. The easiest road is to have lots of money and be an investor. The second road is to get a qualification and a job in a field which is highly demanded economically but there is a lack of workforce in that country. The third road is to be highly skilled but there aren't much job around. The fourth is to do something which is very difficult but not a lot of people like to do.

Well...I end up ,without my realization, walking between the third and fourth road.

shezmear wrote: I say at this point I am not ready because everything I had tried failed, secondly I have some challenges that I would like to try before I move to the forest, this has only occurred to me in the last 6 months as I have begun to accept myself more.
What have you try and fail?
shezmear wrote: And yes we learn by mistakes, sometimes having limited resources is a blessing because it forces you to THINK, to remember what is important to get PERCPECTIVE to be INVENTIVE
I have to agree on that. I just discovered that last year. I hope that I am more inventive on my life. I got to know someone who find a way to finance his study in UK. He didn't know how to get the money from. Then he designed a website where company could put their ads in the pixels format. It is the 1 million pixels of internet ad space for $1 each.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wilt ... 606726.stm

At first glance of the thought, the inventor,Alex Tew, must thought it was a silly idea. He must be doing that for fun initially, at least.
Some people starts to follow his idea. I wonder whether he got such an idea from unconscious mind or higher-self perhaps??
The idea above you refer to was offered to me by one of my friends, to repeat the same process about 4 months ago, I refused, I’m so tied of trying to sell stuff and flog ways to make money or make money.

What have I tried?

At one point I was going to buy a bit to toms land, but that feel apart, for various reasons.

Then tom and I even befriended a neighbor of his, I spend the day in the rain planting trees, 8 to the neighbors 1 only to discover that the neighbor did not want to offend the warmbats so he left them in the paddock with the newly planets tress that I had just spent that day planting, incidentally he had planet trees in the field 4 times before, when I got there the paddock was bare, “this guy was not about growing trees”

I spoke to all the real-estate in the area, raised $20 000 in capital, only to discover that my other half is not to keen on living in the mountains just yet, even once I get a bit of land I need to build on it, so I ran the math on that, would cost me a minable of $80 000 to build a self sufficient home for a small family.

But land up in that area is starting about $80 000, so I looked all over Australia and found other bits of land hear and there, I even looked at a 1000 acers for $100 000 in Queensland, went and had a look, my farther offered to go halves with me so $50 000 each, I could have got the finance but again, I can’t take my family and move them to a shack, and there was a shake on the place, I could rough it, I don’t know if it is fair to put my little girl through that, with out a plan to build a house.

The end result I need either a lot of money or a passive income, but how I get the money is important, I don’t want to be a wheel in a system that exploits people been there done that, in fact these days I don`t think about money at all.

In fact I have left it up to my fate to see what comes out of my life, this has come about after desperately trying to start up ventures to raise money to move out of the city which into the end cost $30 000 and whole lot of stress, basically every time I have tried to raise money to leave it has back fired pushing me further in debt.

Now, we could just pack up and I could go get a job as a road worker in the country or a laborer in the mines, but I don’t know I want to live that sort of life, like I said I still have some things I want to do, plus I have done that sort of thing before I know what it is.

also I feel, it is not about how long one lives, it is the quality of life that one lives,(what one learns) when I was younger and went to live and fast in the mountains I sat up in forest by a water fall, and I wanted to escape the world, after sitting there half the night, I occurred to me that I had done this before, I new this lesson and state, it may have worked for others but for me, it was old hat, I feel this way a little bit about moving to the mountains so young, my lessons are hear, it has taken me some time to figure this out, if I were meant to be in the mountains , I would be there no question.
J.C
Aisin

This is an interesting thread, from 'thinking too much' we've added a few twists to the scene and treaded hair loss, metal poisoning, detox, housing, and now career path. :D
bomohwkl wrote: It all depends. There are several roads. The easiest road is to have lots of money and be an investor. The second road is to get a qualification and a job in a field which is highly demanded economically but there is a lack of workforce in that country. The third road is to be highly skilled but there aren't much job around. The fourth is to do something which is very difficult but not a lot of people like to do.

I definitely think a lot, especially about career path, which has been on my mind for the past few years.

I'm doing more or less the 'second road'. But I'm sure there're more roads than the 4 roads mentioned above. I'm also pretty sure the first one is not necessarily the easiest, in fact could be the most difficult, because one's mind would be occupied with how to maximize profit and how to multiply assets, that's a lot of stress. It would be the least I want to choose among the 4. But anyway, usually this is the path which one can hardly choose, you are either born into it, or come to it by luck.

Someone having an easy life, is just our perception. Life is never easy. It's either the problems faced by the easy-life-people are not known to us, or they adopt an easy attitude towards their problems. And I think the latter is very important, it's what gets us going.

After a few years of thinking about my own career path, I've come to realize, what I used to think is necessary (eg: qualification) is just a perception. The value of my skills and experience in the industry is also another perception. The importance of that job and career path in that industry to me, is yet another perception.

At some point, I had grown emotional attachment to my profession, thinking that it's a symbiosis relationship between my career and me. But one day, I had realized, the reverse is true. The field I'm in can very well go on without me and not missing me, and vice versa. I don't need this job to be alive, or to have my personal value determined by it. Anything is possible, I don't have to hold on to anything to be happy, I'm just happy being myself. I can see that our friend Survivor has come to this realization much earlier, and more effectively (eg: quitting his business & touring around :) ) And I agree very much with Shezmear's last few posts. One has to go through all these agonies, and then look back and realize the precious lessons one has learnt.

Bomohwkl, setting goals for yourself is good, but it can also be a limitation for yourself. Getting PR status and that dream house, are pretty stressful affairs. Sometimes taking a step back brings one nearer to the goal. I agree with you that will power is not enough, and that the ways would not materialize out of nowhere. But this is perhaps due to gaining such things may not be the best for you at this stage. What is important for me in such stressful situation is learning to let go. I wish you good luck! :thumright:
bomohwkl

Aisin wrote:
Bomohwkl, setting goals for yourself is good, but it can also be a limitation for yourself. Getting PR status and that dream house, are pretty stressful affairs. Sometimes taking a step back brings one nearer to the goal. I agree with you that will power is not enough, and that the ways would not materialize out of nowhere. But this is perhaps due to gaining such things may not be the best for you at this stage. What is important for me in such stressful situation is learning to let go. I wish you good luck! :thumright:
It will allow me to buy a big land in Malaysia.........Things will be easier later in life.
shezmear wrote: Then tom and I even befriended a neighbor of his, I spend the day in the rain planting trees, 8 to the neighbors 1 only to discover that the neighbor did not want to offend the warmbats so he left them in the paddock with the newly planets tress that I had just spent that day planting, incidentally he had planet trees in the field 4 times before, when I got there the paddock was bare, “this guy was not about growing trees”
You mean there are more than one person whohas moved to "bioresonant" farmland?
shezmear wrote:
I spoke to all the real-estate in the area, raised $20 000 in capital, only to discover that my other half is not to keen on living in the mountains just yet, even once I get a bit of land I need to build on it, so I ran the math on that, would cost me a minable of $80 000 to build a self sufficient home for a small family.

But land up in that area is starting about $80 000, so I looked all over Australia and found other bits of land hear and there, I even looked at a 1000 acers for $100 000 in Queensland, went and had a look, my farther offered to go halves with me so $50 000 each, I could have got the finance but again, I can’t take my family and move them to a shack, and there was a shake on the place, I could rough it, I don’t know if it is fair to put my little girl through that, with out a plan to build a house.
That's very cheap for a little house for AU 80 000. The cheapest one bed room apartment in my area costs at least AU 385 000. with a small little terrace house costing at least AU 500 000. The house here is 8 times of people average annual salary (before tax).That's ridiculous. This has an effect on the rest of Europe. If I own such a small house, effectively I am a millionaire in Malaysia. :D Sell the house, get a land in Malaysia. People from this forum can migrate by using
http://www.malaysia-my-second-home.com/
Fringer crossed.
shezmear wrote: The end result I need either a lot of money or a passive income, but how I get the money is important, I don’t want to be a wheel in a system that exploits people been there done that, in fact these days I don`t think about money at all.
That's not easy. If you don't think about money at all, you might just trying to escape from the problem (because it is overwhelming you).
shezmear

overwhelming me? not at all, there are more important things than money...
and no there is no one else on toms land this was one of the people that owned some land around him.
J.C
Alisima

bomohwkl wrote:Things will be easier later in life.
You don't know that. You believe it to be so, you hope it to be so, you imagine it to be so. Let me tell you an open secret: if you can't live easy now, you can't live easy in the future.

Projecting things into the future is a way for your mind to escape reality today. And if you keep doing this, which most people do, your mind will loose contact with reality altogether. You can endure the hardship today, the hardship you create yourself, by saying that it will pay-off in the future, but it will never pay-off in that way. And if you don't believe me, look around in the world. Look to those who think that they need to work hard now so that later on they can have a rest. Look to those who think that they need a fancy car, a fancy house, a fancy live. All those are living in the future, a future which never comes. They loose all relation with life and not to mention with themselves. Then they feel sad, start projecting into the future and the whole mess begins again.

Trust me, talk to a millionaire. Now that he is a millionaire his whole goal will be to become a billionaire. The stupidity! There is no contentment, only for a day perhapse, after that the same old thing bubbles up: discontentment with himself, which he thinks is with the world, and therefor desire for something else. Or you can talk to old people, or just watch them, watching is always good. Most of them really feel they miss something in their lives. That was because they were constantly thinking about tomorrow and forgetting today. Otherwise their life would have been complete. Otherwise they would have done what they wanted. But you don't see it on the outside. On the outside you see a mask, a persona (as the greek call it). While that mask may look nice, underneath is their suffering. Just look into their eyes and every sensitive man can see much suffering hidden their. If you can't see it, compare it with the eyes of children. And this all because each day they thought "tomorrow it will be better." A very distructive thought because it takes the attention away from the problem (reality) and focuses on future (imaginary).
bomohwkl wrote:I am jealous of people who have an easy life.
And I feel sorry for those who make live such a drag. Really, having an easy life is not due to luck or something, or due to having good parents. It is an additude. You can see it all around you if you just look. Those who maintain that life is a drag, and many of them are around, will endlessly find new reasons by which they keep maintaining their idea of life being a drag. And those who maintain life is easy will everyday live with more ease. You see? You can either go down into the darkness or move further onto the stairway of heaven.

Relax, loosen up, life isn't as serious as you think it is.
Don't read my signature.
bomohwkl

Alisima wrote:
Projecting things into the future is a way for your mind to escape reality today.
That's your opinion. You need a target and work towards it everyday. Day dreaming is an escape of reality.
Alisima wrote: You can endure the hardship today, the hardship you create yourself, by saying that it will pay-off in the future, but it will never pay-off in that way.
I wouldn't entirely say that i create the hardship myself. It is your opinion to think that hardship never pay-off.
Alisima wrote: And if you don't believe me, look around in the world. Look to those who think that they need to work hard now so that later on they can have a rest.
I have looked around and it did pay off and I even knew a few of them.
Alisima wrote: Look to those who think that they need a fancy car, a fancy house, a fancy live. All those are living in the future, a future which never comes. They loose all relation with life and not to mention with themselves. Then they feel sad, start projecting into the future and the whole mess begins again.
Do I say that I want a fancy car, a fancy house and a fancy life? You equal hardwork as unquenchable desire of material needs. That's your assumption use to interpret me and judge me. I am sorry to say that your assumption is wrong and your judgement is very HURTFUL. I don't think it is the first occasion. A rush of opinions without understanding of other people is something I suggest you should take steps to correct.
Alisima wrote: Trust me, talk to a millionaire. Now that he is a millionaire his whole goal will be to become a billionaire. The stupidity! There is no contentment, only for a day perhapse, after that the same old thing bubbles up:
Do I say that I want to be a billionaire after being a millionaire? Do you really understand what is contentment in the widest perspective?
Alisima wrote: discontentment with himself, which he thinks is with the world, and therefor desire for something else. Or you can talk to old people, or just watch them, watching is always good. Most of them really feel they miss something in their lives. That was because they were constantly thinking about tomorrow and forgetting today. Otherwise their life would have been complete.
You are talking to the wrong people then or at least day dreamers who don't take steps to improve a given circumstance.

Alisima wrote: And I feel sorry for those who make live such a drag. Really, having an easy life is not due to luck or something, or due to having good parents. It is an additude. You can see it all around you if you just look. Those who maintain that life is a drag, and many of them are around, will endlessly find new reasons by which they keep maintaining their idea of life being a drag. And those who maintain life is easy will everyday live with more ease. You see? You can either go down into the darkness or move further onto the stairway of heaven.
Relax, loosen up, life isn't as serious as you think it is.
Oh well, your feeling of sorry, sympathy of me will not do any good for me. Luck or not or in born or not I think it does make some different. I think one of the best way to learn that is to learn to live among with the third world people and disadvantaged people. Interact with them. Understand them. Open your mind.

There is a friend who said that, "Relax, loosen up" philosophy to me. He ended up in very hot soup when life unexpeected hit him. Without saving, his children suffered with him.
Yothu

bomohwkl wrote: There is a friend who said that, "Relax, loosen up" philosophy to me. He ended up in very hot soup when life unexpeected hit him. Without saving, his children suffered with him.
What happened?
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.