What made you happy today?

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Lena

What made you happy today?

I saw this thread started on another forum and it seemed like a good idea.

today some things that made me happy where going on a walk in the rain, writing a song on the guitar, and eating a veggie burger soaked in olive oil with onions on top. yum! :)

how about you? what made you happy today? it could be little things or big things, whatever you feel like sharing... :wink:
survivor

Re: What made you happy today?

Lena wrote: and eating a veggie burger soaked in olive oil with onions on top. yum! :)
..recently I have made vegetarian pizzas with organic wheat as the base.(garlic and herbs fused in olive oil, splashed over the top).

..what made me happy today?. Well it's a premonition, but I'm just about to leave the house and go to the 'Caravan & Camping Show' :D
Lena

only one reply? come on people, you can do better than that!

what made me happy today: http://8200n.com/spectacular/spectacular01.html
shezmear

I am working on one but it is a biggy and i need to get out all the spelling mistakes will be up in a day or two :)
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

The biggy is to big to go into, so as promised I will share something that has made me happy, I got an email from Shock Records today, saying they would like to see some more material :lol:

At this point I am moon walking around the room, 8)
J.C
survivor

Shezmear, reading your 'above' post made me happy, for you.

What style is this material - they wish to further hear?
shezmear

Rock/Grunge/Folk although the stuff I gave them was more Rock,Grunge, but as I chill out a bit I become more folky.
J.C
Lena

congradulations Shezmear :)

I listened to a couple old Korn CDs today, which made me happy 'cos even though most would consider that music "depressing", they used to be my favorite band and I haven't listened to them in a long time. I don't know why that violent heavy metal made me feel good; it's strange.
shezmear

because it helps you access the way you feel, for a lot of people it gives a voice to there pain and anger, I think heavy music is o.k as long as you don`t spend to long there and it does not make you want to hurt other people and of course don`t listen to it to loud :)
J.C
Aisin

What makes me happy today is that I'm going to do nothing and just enjoy existing. :P Sounds very unproductive by standards in the materialistic world, but it's a luxury, not something I can do everyday. 8)
bomohwkl

Lena wrote:congradulations Shezmear :)

I listened to a couple old Korn CDs today, which made me happy 'cos even though most would consider that music "depressing", they used to be my favorite band and I haven't listened to them in a long time. I don't know why that violent heavy metal made me feel good; it's strange.
probably you want some ENERGIZING music for ACTION. Classical music will not not do that...
Aisin

bomohwkl wrote:probably you want some ENERGIZING music for ACTION. Classical music will not not do that...
This reminds me, when I was studying for exam, I actually preferred electronic violin tracks than the violin. Whereas on normal days, I prefer the classical violin, and would somehow feel that the electronic instrument gives noisy squeaks.
survivor

I made pasta, yep, 'cracked pepper home made pasta', topped with crushed tomatoe-herbs and olive oil. The best pasta I've ever enjoyed eating. :applause: :D
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Lena

sounds yummie, survivor :)
bomohwkl wrote: probably you want some ENERGIZING music for ACTION. Classical music will not not do that...
I often listen to rock music when I take a nap. :? maybe I'm just weird. I find heavy bass and guitar more relaxing than typical classical music.

TODAY what made me happy... petting my cat and listening to her purr :)
InfoSource

What made me happy today was getting rid of the about:blank homepage hijacker in my Internet Explorer browser

I had this problem for quite some time, but didn't do anything about it since it wasn't that big of a deal. I started yesterday looking for a solution when I was browsing through http://www.ask-leo.com/c000360.html

I tried many anti-spyware software such as Spybot S & D, ad-adware, and spyblaster, but none of them detected the problem

I downloaded Adware Away, and it detected the problem, but you needed to pay in order to get rid of the hijacker, so I began manually getting rid of the spyware in the registry, but it kept coming back

Finally I downloaded SUPERantispyware from http://www.superantispyware.com and it did the trick