The number nine

Holds abstracts of articles on meditation, telepathy, out-of-body experience, telekinesis, qi-gong, etc. that have been published in scientific journals. The full papers can be accessed via your own national library or university.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

The number nine

Page 122
…the number nine is the number of the
Universe.
Reference:
http://www.rodinaerodynamics.org/
Robanan

The preferred frame of reference to the universe is based upon the fixed constant number 9.
From the site mentioned above. Amazing site.
shezmear

Will read up.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Robanan

Nine is the number

Has anyone studied the Nanogon?
Last edited by Robanan on Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ronald

Robanan

The Article presented above is a Must Read for everyone! See:
The angle of inclination or the slope of the four-sided Great Pyramid is estimated to be more than 50 degrees and less than 52 degrees (see figure 1). Every scientist and mathematician who has tried to determine the exact slope of the four walls ends up with a number that includes a difficult and complicated fraction such as 51.84444. The fraction numbers work fine when paying odd amounts for tax on purchased items but they are totally maddening and unacceptable when constructing massive engineering projects that require precision and accuracy. No individual has determined nor will ever decipher the exact and precise index number and angle of inclination for the four-sided Great Pyramid while using a 360 degree circle.

There is a mathematical formula to determine the angle of inclination of any kind of pyramid that involves what is called an index number that is divided into the 360 degrees of a circle. For example, when six, the index number is divided into 360 degrees the slope of the wall of that pyramid will be 60 degrees or...

360 / 6 = 60 degrees.

However, the slope of the walls of the four-sided Great Pyramid defies this basic mathematical formula and any investigator who tries to use this formula has to revert to a fractional number of more than six and less than seven for the index number. The answer determined by the investigator using a fractional index number on a 360 degree circle does not provide a precise calculation but only a very confusing and frustrating whole number with a ridiculous and illogical fraction.

Did the Ancients who built the four-sided Great Pyramid allow themselves to be confused and frustrated by illogical infinite fractional numbers before, during and after constructing such a magnificent structure? Definitely Not!

The ?Key? (index number) of the four-sided Great Pyramid does not fit into the ?Lock? (360 degree circle) to open the ?Door? (angle of inclination).

What if the Ancients who built the four-sided Great Pyramid had an entirely different ?Lock? (number of degrees on the circle) thus they also used a different ?Key? (index number) to open the ?Door? (angle of inclination). Would these improved ?Keys?, ?Locks? and ?Doors? produce precise and exact numbers with no mind-bending fractions?

After 18 years of researching pyramids and other geometric structures, this author has logically calculated there is only one ?Lock? possible that was used by the Ancients to build the Great Pyramid?

A Circle With 432 Degrees. Also 360+72 = 432.
survivor

The Gate Of God, Pt2 http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article1543.html

So we have nine water nymphs in total. The “water” makes a reference to the flowing energy of the chakra vortices. The nine are the seven chakras – with the sixth consisting of three organs – i.e., the three components that make up the so-called ‘third eye’ – being the pineal, the pituitary and the thalamus. 6 + 3 = 9. However when we count the levels vertically there are still seven. What magically appears from this is a cross.

Numeric Cross 8.....9........7

The Gate Of God, Pt1 http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article1542.html
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
ronald

The original web site seems to have changed, please check out these links instead:

http://www.rodinproject.com/
http://markorodin.blogspot.com/

Additionally, and somewhat related via pyramid type strutures, have a look at this:

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~chenry/
Zio

9 planets around a sun, 9 category of planets, 9 is the highest number by just using 1 digit. 9 has 9 angles, inverse 9 and it becomes 6, and what does 9 and 6 have in common? 3...

As one author said, a circle means love. 9 loves the sky, the heaven, the upper level, etc. And it reaches out below, His creation, He doesn't really help us, just a passive bridge, so that we can cross over...

Oh, and what if we add 9 with 3? 12 ^^ 12x9=108, that is how much elements we have in the periodic table. 12 happens to be my favorite number, because if I add my birth date (13) to 12, it makes 25, and what do we have the 25th of december?? Christmas! 12... 1+2=3, we're 3 brothers. 12 disciples of Jesus (just an example XP), 12... there's lots of 12 too, I just can't remember now.

P.S: Try to guess my birthday XP
sammyooba

Has anyone noticed this in regards to the Rodinproject:

The omen, anti-christ: 666

6+6+6=18, and 1+8=9.

I'm not really a believer in the omen and stuff, just something to consider when you read on the Rodinproject.

==============================================

Besides this, I have a question. We have 9 planets (I think), including Pluto, does this have anything to do with the whole category of planets?
Rezo

just watch out for spam it seems to be on some of the rodin mirror sites. sometimes ppl just post this stuff maybe its to somehow discredit him, probably to make it all look bad. Seems it keeps going on.

what is a mathematical formula and proof, but pneumonics for a function? scalar vortex math or discrete math such as this, and vedic mathematics, seem underestimated in efficiency.

heres an interesting problem---how to go from the cross-added answers, assuming you wanted to plug back in the real values, only from the knowledge of the repeating numerical pattern that represented it, e.g. the 487512 with interlaced 339669, from the fibonacci 24 digit discrete number pattern - how can you 'retrieve' the actual numbers from the pattern? is this possible? [to use as a calculation tool - I dont know the answer yet].

http://goldennumber.net/fibonacci24.htm
pattern

I don't get this whole "number 9" stuff... numbers are just a tool to percieve and understand things... the syntax of the number 9 confuses me because our number system is flawed... does it mean:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (which is actually TEN)

or

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (which is nine)

Did this come from TP? I sure hope not.

BTW 6+6+6 = 18, and 1-8 = -7

or 6+6+6 = 18, and 6 upside down and backwards is 9

or 6+6+6 = 18, and 1/8 = .125

or 1+2+3 = 6, which repeated 3 times = 6+6+6, satans number!!

or 6+6+6 = 18 and 1+8 = 9 Omg the "universal number"

this is just stupid to abuse numbers this way. the numbers mean nothing, it's the syntax, so portraying them this way is useless without formula's or PATTERNS.
shezmear

interesting....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Robanan

pattern wrote:this is just stupid to abuse numbers this way. the numbers mean nothing, it's the syntax, so portraying them this way is useless without formula's or PATTERNS.
I agree.
Rezo

Obviously ignoring the 666 'self-entertainment' type stuff, some interesting relationships show up between numbers. Ignoring the 'normal' ones, though, is fine - and I respect how it is a turn off to many - I simply prefer to study them. And no, I don't spend all day doing it, and I don't obsess over numerology like in that movie 'pi,' or 'a beautiful mind' or whatever ;P

The 'problem' becomes when a pattern is seen as relevant, when it is not, and further impulsive assumptions are made based solely on previous assumptions. Yet, in the same way, at what level are we capable of judging what is and is not relevant, if we cannot comprehend the mathematics involved? Recently I heard in France there was a man who calculated the 13th root of some really really large number. I forget who, or the details. If anyone can find, please post it! But how can a man do that? Is it 'higher self possession' or a very efficient math system he knows, like vedic math as you can find on the internet? Perhaps one needs to be more open to his or her higher self to be able to appreciate such things, I don't know. A lot of creative people seemed to feel that way.

Numbers are how we quantify things. A way of gauging the material world and our relationship to/with it. Fibonacci patterns are in nature, in daisies, pinecones, flower petal arrangements in a growing flower, probably in a lot of other places also. Prime numbers are numbers that cannot be broken down though [factored]. Now, those are some interesting numbers - used in computer codes I think, so, pretty relevant for those of us who love to use our computer and fill up memory [also used for memory storage capacity? not confident on this, pretty sure though, I think this is also true].

A question I have is, are primes distinctly found in nature, or are they simply 'left over' numbers? Some say they relate to atoms in that they cannot be broken down, but, proving [or disproving] that requires lots of in-depth explanation. But I don't dismiss the possibility, since, I suppose I am a bit fascinated with some of the work there, currently I'm reading a book by David Wells on them, called 'prime numbers: the most mysterious figures in math'.

In terms of natural laws, primes may be involved in "brownian motion theory [via riemann zeta function], and diffusion /percolation processes." [quotes from his book]. I am still inspired by what pythagoras said about the 'universe being made of numbers'. So getting back to 9 in a roundabout way, why 9? I dont think our civilization can even hope to address this, since the universe is so much more than what we previously thoguht and currently think it is, we constantly have to update what we think we know about it. For now Ill stick to whats on the ground. Perhaps the paper on primes and fluid turbulence may be of some interest.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/ ... rime3.html