Chakra Shirt

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: Chakra Shirt

Well there is the 'nocebo' effect which also exists generally speaking - for anything --- depends on the person, naturally. But I'm also fairly certain though the shirt is beyond placebo effects, being engineered how it was - actually I am very curious though to find out how Tom figured these particular patterns to be effective ones [some info?] The photo on the book cover to me anyway, only reveals how it generally 'might' look.

I am sure it was not easy to find near purely monochromatic colors, and dont know how hard it would be to incorporate other fabrics into it like cotton/spandex blend [i have cotton shirts like this and they are very comfortable! I have sensitive skin so certain fabrics can irritate me, the shirt unfortunately happens to be one particular sort that does]. It could be more expensive to do this than it was for cotton. Maybe it was just bad detergent I used, possibly. I don't know.

Regardless, the effects of the shirt, discomfort notwithstanding, and wearing/being around brighter colors in general, has changed my life for the better.
Robanan

Actually I think the big part of the problem is that we can't see the real colors of a person's aura and at that Tom can't make his shirts and his technology to work right and match the aura colors of every individual. So I think the shirts will make some people feel good wearing them because it enhances their aura very much, while at the same time, some people won't experience any specific feeling at all because relatively speaking they get minor or limited improvement in their Aura.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

Rezo wrote:Well there is the 'nocebo' effect which also exists generally speaking - for anything --- depends on the person, naturally. But I'm also fairly certain though the shirt is beyond placebo effects, being engineered how it was - actually I am very curious though to find out how Tom figured these particular patterns to be effective ones [some info?] The photo on the book cover to me anyway, only reveals how it generally 'might' look.

I am sure it was not easy to find near purely monochromatic colors, and dont know how hard it would be to incorporate other fabrics into it like cotton/spandex blend [i have cotton shirts like this and they are very comfortable! I have sensitive skin so certain fabrics can irritate me, the shirt unfortunately happens to be one particular sort that does]. It could be more expensive to do this than it was for cotton. Maybe it was just bad detergent I used, possibly. I don't know.

Regardless, the effects of the shirt, discomfort notwithstanding, and wearing/being around brighter colors in general, has changed my life for the better.
being a physicist myself, in fact, there are several ways to create a near monochromatic colour compared with existing chakra shirts. The first is namely using quantum dots where the resonance of the light is determine by its size and the other one is using gold nanoparticles (via suface plasmon resonance , often seen by stained glass on ancient church). To quantifiy Chakra shirts, the best equipment is still using GDV.
rishmash

I am addicted to my shirt and use it/wear it every night. I also listen to Valerie Hunts music of light cds which has a noticeable and tangible impact on me. For example, I have used both tools when I have been in a number of different states from extreme anger to terrible fatigue, and each time I have ended up feeling a great deal better.

I don't know if you all know this, but Michel was very angry with Tom, because the shirts were nothing like he had seen on the 9th planet. He put a shirt on anyway, and his state of mind shifted radically. He took that as a sign that the shirts were good to wear.

I plan to get myself a bright new one for x-mas. Also found that wearing bright read underwear has a huge impact on grounding and stability for me. Mind you I can only stand it for 10-12 hours before it becomes totally unberarable. Also wearing a red shirt becomes irritating for me after a preiod of time, usually three to four hours, so I only wear it when I am feeling physically run down.

Apart from the bioresonant garments, I have found a bright blue shirt is terrific for me.

:)

R
Matt

ptex wrote: Actually I can prove they work beyond any conception of placebo or random effect!
I have a GDV camera device to prove it and I believe you will recognize the GDV technology completely impartial to the kind of tests we make! We will also minimize the "observer" effect in any way we can. Bomo, can I count on your advice / control here?
Are you or your test subjects aware they are wearing the shirt when being tested? Also, the shirt is made of pure cotton which is very hot and sweaty to wear - humidity dramatically affects the Kirlian effect. To be honest... using a GDV device to test the shirt for that reason alone is sort of silly. Especially considering it takes 5-10 minutes for measurable effects to appear once the shirt is put on (about how long it'd probably take to start sweating :) ).
ptex

No, I still didn't start these tests.
I need a brand new supply of Chakra t-shirts and similar "feel & touch" regular shirts.
I'll see if Tom is willing to help me on this, I may be able to have some test subjects as some friends and relatives I have are completely unaware of what is the basic concept of the Chakra Shirt (ok, as well as 99.9999% of earth's population).

I wonder what would be the way to rule out the observer effect here. To ask a person who isn't aware of the concept / purpose of the shirts to run the tests and not me (knowing what I do I surely could have a certain influence on the results).
Rezo

Rish, thats funny i Didn't know at first Michel was angry about the design!!

are there any photos of what the garments on Thaioouba might have looked more like? There was one page that had illustrations, separate from the ones released for the book, but forget where or if they were approved or not by Michel.
rishmash

Rezo,

I think they were mainly one colour. The colour was designed to match the main colours in the aura of the person.

Cheers R
ArioK

.in fact I am wearing on now.... From a previous post !!!! HAHAHAH made me laugh :lol:
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
SwampRaider

My Aura is a very light chromatic Blue during its best days. I think it is actually light turquoise, it sometimes is muddled green, muddled darkish blue on bad days. (I do all of this investigating by blinking in the shower quite fast(the light is perfect.) ever since my Reiki 2 Attunement, i have been able to see my Aura for 2-3 seconds every time i blink
Zark

If you believe it will make you feel different, then it will ;)

Some criticism : I have seen Micel's drawing of a chakra shirt, I honestly think Chalko's shirt are quite different.. Also I think that the fabrics that Michel described were shiny. Still, I respect Chalko for putting in the effort.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Rezo

cool, shiny eh? 8)

the music of the energy body....meridians/nadis are the strings, acupoints/marmas are the frets, and the aura plucks it :) Ptex, im wondering if anyones tested the GDV machine to look at those inaudible sounds of the earth picked up by scientists, that screaming/humming type of sound the Earth makes? I was wondering if the shirt in some way ties into this [Does GDV 5-element accessory measure that?], what i mean is, if the aura is to allow for negentropic/coherent step-down of light frequencies into the denser bodies, does this take the planet's 'sound' into account?

Speaking of otherworldly music, I am really getting into the music of Vladiswar Nadishana, as well as overtone singing. Vlad has songs on iTunes and on his website, he also sells instruments, one that I'd love to get!! is the Futujara. When I hear that, I get chills, maybe to start b/c Ive never heard an overtone flute before, though Ive heard overtone trumpet. The wind instrument simply captures harmonics.

http://nadishana.com/Rus/InstrumentsWindsEng.htm

Sometimes I play something called 'samchillian'. Acoustic version? maybe someday. Heard about it on oddmusic dot com.

The combined effect I get of listening to such music, and wearing the shirt is pretty amazing. Although I find, when playing, the effect comes afterward.
TempUser

Rezo wrote:cool, shiny eh? 8)

the music of the energy body....meridians/nadis are the strings, acupoints/marmas are the frets, and the aura plucks it :) Ptex, im wondering if anyones tested the GDV machine to look at those inaudible sounds of the earth picked up by scientists, that screaming/humming type of sound the Earth makes? I was wondering if the shirt in some way ties into this [Does GDV 5-element accessory measure that?], what i mean is, if the aura is to allow for negentropic/coherent step-down of light frequencies into the denser bodies, does this take the planet's 'sound' into account?

Speaking of otherworldly music, I am really getting into the music of Vladiswar Nadishana, as well as overtone singing. Vlad has songs on iTunes and on his website, he also sells instruments, one that I'd love to get!! is the Futujara. When I hear that, I get chills, maybe to start b/c Ive never heard an overtone flute before, though Ive heard overtone trumpet. The wind instrument simply captures harmonics.

http://nadishana.com/Rus/InstrumentsWindsEng.htm

Sometimes I play something called 'samchillian'. Acoustic version? maybe someday. Heard about it on oddmusic dot com.

The combined effect I get of listening to such music, and wearing the shirt is pretty amazing. Although I find, when playing, the effect comes afterward.
Those instruments are interesting Rezo, and I want to check more into that music when I get home.

But your explanation of your current understanding of the meridians kind of confuses yet intrigues me somehow. Could you perhaps explain that a little more? I mean wouldn't those things that stimulate our astral body (and aspects of it - the aura) such as the shirt, or in your case playing the instrument be the 'pluckers' so to speak, of the strings and frets - which to me it would seem the frets would be both the chakras and marmas, thus kundalini the strings?

As you can tell... I'm attempting to understand and entertain this interesting concept but I'm at a loss here so perhaps you could expand on it a bit. (of course this could branch into and would probably be better as a whole new thread) :D
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
Rezo

Well actually it does sort of relate to the shirt quite well in my opinion. But yea, that was my impulsive comment, I was trying to say that because energy fluctulates [aura is not a static ring around living things], which is an intelligently encoded information transfer to and from higher self, so, I thought, well, maybe its like music, since its dynamic and affects the mood, the physical body etc. And aura is higher energy, meridian being more physical, and well I got lost in the metaphor, haha!

Meridians were actually confirmed [depending on who you ask I suppose] as discrete tubular structures, independent from nerve or blood and ion-channel, and lymphatic vessels, yet also traversing inside these, as the classics mention [huang di nei jing, nan jing, classic on central viscera, classic of categories] in some degree or another. The work I refer to is from Dr. Kim Bong-Han in the 1960s, from N Korea, which involved an injection of tracers [I believe radioactive technetium, and other substances] - determining micron-thin vessels with high concentrations of hormone and nucleic acids, and, according to Dr. Korotkov , citing Dr. Han's work [and the followup research done by Kwang Sup-Soh at the Korean Biophysical Research], that the 'bong-han ducts' aka meridians, are actually in some ways not completely physical structures. I got no clarification on that, but if I were to guess, these ducts process energy from chakras, so they could perhaps somehow be in between dimensions....it was verbal so I might be mis-stating but if I remember thats what was mentioned. It was a topic he preferred to not focus as much on [it was side topic for the lecture anyway, of course, however, very interesting for me!] he did mention it as very complicated area. One other product however that he has developed, is something called "Acu-scanner" and I'd like to purchase and investigate with this tool to learn more [some day...]. I did get a copy of his "Human Energy Fields" book, and its chock full of different experiments and equations and stuff I can't hope to get, but some that I can.

In Ayurveda, and I don't know as much about it, the major chakras are centrally located, and minor chakras are said to come from them. In Chinese Medicine, theres extra-meridians that flow on the centerline, as well as around the waist, and up the medial and lateral of the body to the head. Depending on what source you consult, different ones will say ayurvedic 'marmas' are same as acupoints, and nadis are same as meridians, and others say they are even another independant system [!] I currently reason that everyday function of nanosecond level in the body, being regulated by higher self, so chakras are active on subconscious level, much like when playing music. Im a musician and get pretty into it sometimes, I lose my sense of time when I play, and sometimes and this is pretty common I think, get MAJOR chills when I listen to something that "just feels right." Apart from how the chakras are obviously represented on the shirt, the other swirls to the sides, hmm, I guess, they might be related to minor chakras, but I don't really know where they are. I think Toms shirt has them equally distributed, whereas in ayurveda they are kind of staggered a bit. Then again I don't have the ability to sew my own shirt anyway, let alone one near monochromatic and elaborate.

http://www.lifescientists.de/members/soh.htm [sources 25 and 27 look interesting imo]
[and theres a youtube video of Dr. Soh explaining these ducts]

I believe new scientist did an article on 'nanotubules' in the body [extracellular] and are also micron thin. Possible confirmation there [last months issue?] Actually, just checked, it was march 28 2009 issue of science news, the title: "Live wries: cells reach out and touch each other with tunneling nanotubes" by Laura Sanders.
So, I just made the analogy to music, it wasn't really a scientific thing, but it could be maybe.
Smily2012

I had huge expectations when I bought this shirt. To my disappointment when I wore the shirt for the first time, I didnt feel anything at all, no chills, no hot flashes, nothing. So I decided to sleep in it, maybe in my case the effect would be in a long term (like I read on Tom's page, that the effect varies from person to person)
That night I sleep for only 4 hours because I went to bed at 1am and had to be up by 5:30 to get ready for work. Usually every Sunday I do this I wake up feeling groggy and REALLY tired, so I need some coffee to wake myself up, but to my amazement this Sunday was very different.
When I woke up that morning at 5:30 I felt so incredibly well and refreshed, I felt as if I had had 8+ hours of sleep and I was in such a good mood and so relaxed, I had never experienced something like it. I immediately knew it was because of the Chakra shirt.
Now I only wear it when I go to bed, for the effects are wonderful. Now Im beginning to get more vivid dreams and even some premonition like dreams (yesterday night I had my first one, and became truth to the letter this afternoon)
It was a very simple premonition, nothing mayor, but it was still fun.
One thing that the shirt did that I had foreseen from the moment I clicked the "buy" button, was the reaction of my brother and mother to the shirt.
As I expected, they ridiculized it and they made fun of me for wearing "hippy" things. My brother said it was just a placebo effect and could not be real in any way and my mom just said it looked too new age, but didnt say anything about the effects I got from it.
When I told them to try the shirt for themselves they completely refused, saying it would be a waste of time and yatta, yatta, yatta.
Later I actually convinced my brother into wearing it one night before going to bed, but he still hasnt done it. :(
Whoever seeks, will find.