Skeptical article on Thiaoouba

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Psi, I actually giggled quite uncontrollably through your Rael summery, maybe I have a some what twisted sense of humor but I was thoroughly entertained, :rofl: so much so I even had to tell my other half to which she too found it hilarious, very good…. nice touch…

Jesus Christ, were do these people come from? I mean really?

I mean how much c-r-a-p you can peddle in one sitting?

I was just wondering, you say you made it though the “2nd book” of the Rael, man, you got staying power….I would have bailed a lot sooner then that I am sure.

What a fruit cake! In fact I would love to meet this Rael guy just to watch him work…just to watch this guy systematically lie his a-s-s of and spin the biggest load of BS to ever hit paper.

With Strieber, I found the same thing, some things rung true some did not, the part were he was not successful till he had a ET abduction, I kind of thought, it sounds a bit staged, I too concluded it was made up.

When people talk about these et abductions there is something that happens which was brought to my attention by Tom, he gets a lot of people saying that they think they have been abducted by email, and says something like, well tell me what happened, according to him they don’t really have anything to say and when you actually break down what they say it is rubbish, example, with TP there are some very clear messages that anybody can see, very few abduction stories actually have any meaning, unless you consider someone getting an a-n-a-l prob by a grey with terrible bed side manner meaningful… :shock: I’m saying most of it is just junk.

No seriously...

Example, people talked about the 4th dimension,

How many people do you know that have been to the fourth dimension and lived to tell the tail?

2nd dimension, 7th dimension, 12th dimension. Any takers?

I bet, I bet, nana!

They talk about all these pan dimensional beings, new forms of energy, but in the end the only person that profits from such stories are those that write the books.

There is very little in most ET abduction stories that you can actually take away as a tool to help you with your life.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Psi

No doubt you've watched a really bad movie right through to the end - just to see what happens. Now, that's entertainment!

I have seen Rael in action - at least on some TV programs (he even made it on to Dr Phil a few years ago - though Rael pulled the plug within minutes when Phil refused to called his "Your Holiness" - do you need any more hints on this guy's intentions). Having said that, at first, if you're open to ET abductions as we are, he does have a certain charisma. But, after a minute or so of taking in the content and seeing the ego that 's hiding beneath the thin veneer - well, you can only come to one conclusion.

Still, I like sci-fi - so if you do too, you can get a dose here: http://www.rael.org
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
banshee

http://www.clonaid.com/

Psi wrote:No doubt you've watched a really bad movie right through to the end - just to see what happens. Now, that's entertainment!

I have seen Rael in action - at least on some TV programs (he even made it on to Dr Phil a few years ago - though Rael pulled the plug within minutes when Phil refused to called his "Your Holiness" - do you need any more hints on this guy's intentions). Having said that, at first, if you're open to ET abductions as we are, he does have a certain charisma. But, after a minute or so of taking in the content and seeing the ego that 's hiding beneath the thin veneer - well, you can only come to one conclusion.

Still, I like sci-fi - so if you do too, you can get a dose here: http://www.rael.org
If you want to know what is the real goal of the Rael movement you should visit the next website (business, money, controll):

http://www.clonaid.com/
PyroKinetic

:evil: Man i hate people like rael, such ***holes they think the world revolves around them, all he thinks about is HIMSELF, sorry just had to comment. I can see by his facial expression or just by his face that he is a evil man and sly and a little crazy.
Psi

Times are changing for Rael these days.

It's reported he's selling his Quebec 'UFOland' compound where he's been headquartered for 30 years, and heading to the US for some new hunting grounds. The official view is that he's expanding, but others see it as a fire sale which follows the closing of his museum in 2003.

Either way, if you'd like to have a close encounter, it will cost you a cool $2.95 million.

For more info: http://www.religionnewsblog.com/17482/raelians-2
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Zio

Omg, in Quebec seriously? I'm gonna kill him now :D I can't believe there's a lot of raeliens here and that Rael lived here for 30 years :( (for those who don't understand, please look where I live)

P.S: I know this is not the right place, but I've found this when I was searching for Rael and TP: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 6050613318 . Look just below middle and look at miss M post... that person read TP! :D
Rezo

Re: Skeptical article on Thiaoouba

oh wow I never read this thread on "Rael" before LOL...

also just checked out zio's link, thats a cool find there [miss M]!

Apparently, though, Rael organization did several companies to "help" people, like clonaid, and a newer one, called 'clitoraid' I think is located in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso [for victims of female circumcision] where it says women can get such an operation free of charge... Actual doctors with real procedures have been doing this for a while - Rael might be taking advantage of this and putting his name in front of it, to appear to actually be the source of such good action but, as with any donation, its difficult sometimes to tell where money is going...who knows, maybe real money is going to it. Meanwhile, however, clonaid, having collected Im guessing lots of cash, now doesn't exist now, used to be for 'cloning people' [..never happened though did it :? ]

It seems strange to me, how he can be called a spiritual leader if the ETs he allegedly went to meet, say there is NO god at all, then later if you read carefully, you'll see mention of 'the infinity' [careful use of semantics yet again], but apparently, while there is no god at all, humanity was created through genetic engineering by other people from somewhere else [so complicated even for Thaori, I'm sure to "create" a human body with soul, full memory and all, from 'scratch', is now so very simple to accomplish - did they show him?]? What do 'they' tell him about reincarnation? So that would make him a go between between humanity and ETs, somehow? A 'self-appointed [or according to him, ET he so-calls the Elohim-appointed ambassador'.

I suspect that Rael ignores all such questions no matter how politely put, and his followers self-police such issues raised, or, respond by excessive 'love preaching' or 'love bombing' - nothing wrong with love, but I find the love preaching in whatever such group, to be highly overgeneralized and setting the mood hm, the wrong way; The part about him having lunch with moses/jesus/buddha, etc, and eating meat, sitting on a fur rug though - that did it for me - cracked me right up! :lol:
teradactyl

Re:

dloheb wrote:
Yothu wrote:The more publicity, the better.
This guy's just doing our work: Letting people get to know Thiaoouba Prophecy.

I cannot imagine somebody to do anything better than this 8)
There is such a thing as bad publicity.
the only bad publicity is no publicity.... just sayin'
Om Mani Padme Om