Declining Fertility

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Declining Fertility

In this article http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 135299.htm it is said that our fertility is declining. I wonder why?

Possibilities:

* Our diet
* Pollution Levels
* Intellects not wanting to enter this world because of our collective conscious suicide???
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Re: Declining Fertility

I'd add another factor: excessive stress (distress) caused by spending time doing and fretting over insignificant things and things not present at all in the Big Picture.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Lachie

Oh, man - i read an awesome article in mens health on stress - it basically said that the symptoms of excessive stress were EXACTLY the same as symptons of continuing and constant fear. The article convincingly presented evidence that there was no such thing as stress - just continual fear. Psychoanalyzing and removing the perception that created the fear (e.g. i don't earn enough money, i am not good looking enough, etc) was an excellent cure for stress.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]