Animal Telepathy

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Meedan

Animal Telepathy

There has been a lot of research that has shown that body language is crucial to most animals. We know also that dolphins communicate with their special sonar abilities. How do we know that these animals also use telepathy?

Does anyone know of any sites/books containing evidence or studies into whether or not animals use telepathy?

Side question: Dogs are domesticated wolves, yet it says in The Book that dogs were brought here from Aremo X3. As far as I can tell, unless they also brought wolves, there may be a contradiction here.
With Love
Zark

Re: Animal Telepathy

Meedan wrote:Dogs are domesticated wolves, yet it says in The Book that dogs were brought here from Aremo X3. As far as I can tell, unless they also brought wolves, there may be a contradiction here.
Interesting question.. Have you seen the native Australian dogs? They are called dingo's and look like normal everyday dogs to me, except that their fur is a pale yellow (like a golden reteiver I think, but I am no dog expert). They look so normal to me, and yet they are wild and quite dangerous - just like wolves.

I suspect that if you let any animal go wild it will revert to its survival instincts just like feral cats do.

with metta,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Meedan wrote:Does anyone know of any sites/books containing evidence or studies into whether or not animals use telepathy?
Not aware of any, but I am sure there will be plenty of amazing stories out there ! I do remember hearing about a dog who knew in advance when his master was going to have an epileptic fit - and would become extremely agitated. Amazing how a dog can show so much concern for their masters health !

Also, I do remember some documentary talking about dogs being able to predict natural catastrophes.. usually earthquakes. The dogs would start pacing and barking before an earthquake hit. It is quite likely that their sensitive hearing alerted them to sounds that were a precursor to an earthquake, yet we ourselves can not hear..

metta,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Meedan wrote:There has been a lot of research that has shown that body language is crucial to most animals. We know also that dolphins communicate with their special sonar abilities. How do we know that these animals also use telepathy?

Does anyone know of any sites/books containing evidence or studies into whether or not animals use telepathy?

Side question: Dogs are domesticated wolves, yet it says in The Book that dogs were brought here from Aremo X3. As far as I can tell, unless they also brought wolves, there may be a contradiction here.
In the Telepathy topic in this forum section, Zark had already posted:
Zark wrote:I thought this was a pretty decent document on telepathy. This person uses telepathy to help animals, and says it is a simple skill to master.
http://martawilliams.com/2004/pages/how ... _works.htm
I have not personally read any book on animal telepathy, hope that others have. This is not related, but recently elephants were discovered to use infrasounds to communicate undetected, and at long distances. That could explain away certain cases of telepathy. But again, if people can do it, there's no reason animals not to be able to do it, too.

Are you sure that dogs are domesticated wolves? Yes, I've been taught the same school, but I doubt it now. Darwin is wrong, except in microevolution cases. Wrong is also the new contemporary punctuated equilibrium theory that improved Darwin's original one. Has anyone ever succeeded in domesticating a wolf in such a way that subsequent generations of wolves do not need much domestication, just like our dogs do not need much teaching to bind to humans? I've personally never had a dog pet, but there are quite a few around where I live, and a lot of them are very affectionate to people -- something that seems programmed into them, rather than learned. Same affection cannot be attributed to wolves. I think that it is far more likely that today's dogs are a separate family (is this the right classification term?). Also, aren't there wild dogs that are different in behaviour than wolves?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Zark

thanks vesko, I really am an air head some times :-)

with metta,
z
Zark

Vesko wrote:aren't there wild dogs that are different in behaviour than wolves?
hmm, I have seen a few domesticated breeds that look very wolf-like..

metta,
z
Vesko

That is in appearance. Yes, there are, but there are others than are not wolf-like. But appearance is not my point, neither is DNA similarity. Instead of studying appearance and DNA, we should rather study the animal aura. Some monkeys have above 98% DNA similarity to humans, yet they are still monkeys. I am sure that it is the aura that is going to provide us with enough information to discern properly.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

Zark wrote:
I suspect that if you let any animal go wild it will revert to its survival instincts just like feral cats do.

That is a very interesting theory, dogs become wolves as opposed to the other way around.

I have many books about the body language of dogs and how it is exactly the same as that of wolves. Most effective dog training techniques were formulated by considering how things are in a pack of wolves. That is the only other link between the two species that I've heard of. Then again, the body language of apes and humans have been shown to be very very similar, and we know that humans didn't 'evolve' from apes. :)
Vesko wrote:Are you sure that dogs are domesticated wolves? Yes, I've been taught the same school, but I doubt it now. Darwin is wrong, except in microevolution cases. Wrong is also the new contemporary punctuated equilibrium theory that improved Darwin's original one. Has anyone ever succeeded in domesticating a wolf in such a way that subsequent generations of wolves do not need much domestication, just like our dogs do not need much teaching to bind to humans? I've personally never had a dog pet, but there are quite a few around where I live, and a lot of them are very affectionate to people -- something that seems programmed into them, rather than learned. Same affection cannot be attributed to wolves. I think that it is far more likely that today's dogs are a separate family (is this the right classification term?). Also, aren't there wild dogs that are different in behaviour than wolves?
I haven't seen the evidence for wolves being the ancestors of dogs, it was only the body language link that suggested that it was true to me before. I'll look into it, I'll probably find that - yet again - the 'scientific community' has jumped to conclusions and interpretations instead of sticking to observations.
With Love
Kestrel

I heard some where that all dogs were one species. That there are simply "diffrent breeds" (Dont quote me I am not sure about this being a fact)

I don't think that most science is intrested in studying telepathy. Simply because they are not ready for such an idea.
Vesko

Thank you, Meedan, for the detail. I haven't got much clue, just reasoning.
Kestrel, you are completely right. We only have to add that all wolves are in another species.
I looked up the taxonomy and here are the straight facts:

(All breeds of) dogs are in the species Canis domesticus.
(All breeds of) wolves are in the species Canis lupus (e.g., Loopy the Wolf).
Both wolves and dogs (and their two species) are in the genum (the plural is genera) Canis, because they share common characteristics.

Note from http://www.nafcon.dircon.co.uk/zoology_class.html:
Some species are so unique or unusual that they have a very small genus: for example the poisonous Gila Monster of the Arizona desert, Heloderma suspectum, is one of just two members of the genus Heloderma, the only other member being the Mexican beaded lizard, Heloderma horridum. These are the only poisonous lizards in the world.
I also learned that I should not be afraid of lizards on our planet, unless in the Arizona desert or in Mexico.

Hmmm... it seems our discussion will go nowhere. Turns out science is not exactly lumping together dogs and wolves, but they still share common characteristics to be under one roof. It's either that there is macroevolution, or that, as I think, the Creator was very well versed in property inheritance in object-oriented programming methodology, reusing as much as possible in each creature (plant or animal) from the rest, thus designing the best hierarchy and interface (interrelationships) between creatures. I think most scientists would agree that Nature is never wasteful. Why aren't our scientists thinking more that similarities between creatures could be also due to deliberate shared design from the beginning? I believe you have heard of the so-called Cambrian Explosion that mystifies paleontologists...
Lachie

Hi all,

I was researching this topic and i came across a scientific paper that showed the genetic evidence that dogs and wolves are related. They were puzzled by quite a lot of things, namely that there was so much interbreeding between the two species that it created the unusual breadth of the dog genus. However, they seem to have worked backwards from the conclusion "Dogs were evolved from domesticated wolves" instead of actually searching stuff out.

Did you know that nearly every single species of dog appeared on this planet at the same time - the fossil record seems to prove it - but there is no fossil record of 'in between' species or breeds of dogs.

In other words, at a point in our history all the breeds of dogs (the ancient ones, that is) just appeared upon this planet. Wolves have a much older history and fossil record.

Just food for thought.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Vesko

Which period was that, Lach? Part of Cambrian Explosion in Cambrian, or later (earlier there were only some plants AFAIK)?
Kestrel

Most intresting guys.
Lachie

I can't remember offhand what time it was - it wasn't a defined time period like the Cenozoic or the Cambrian explosion - it was an arbitrary date, several hundred thousand years ago... but i do know that they have proven links between dogs and wolves, breeding between them, to create different kinds of dogs. Wolves have been here for longer than dogs.

Just something of interest.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Vesko

Indeed what you say is very interesting. Considering that the Cambrian was 550 million years ago, and you refer to some period of emergence of dogs several hundred thousand years ago, it stikes me that first dogs around the world could really be from Aremo X3, more than two hundred thousand years ago, when people of Mu started their first colonization efforts in Central and South Americas, New Guinea, South Asia. Subsequently, the first species of dogs have interbred. I just learned through a superficial search that dogs and wolves (only rarely under natural conditions) mate (as well as dogs with jackals and coyotes, each of them different species!) and the offspring (in all cases??) are impossible to distinguish from ordinary dogs. Does it mean then, that if dogs are the aliens and the wolves are indigent, we could mate with other aliens across the galaxy, creating other races? One example -- Aremo X3 Polynesians with white people (the Maya) in Atlantis, and later practically each race with every other. So it seems we can, and animals can too. There was a discussion about that on this forum recently. I wonder though, can different category people mate with each other? Perhaps no, it would not make sense. I think we could safely bet that while Robanan was alive, he had children only from Levia and Dina (all higher-category people), and vice versa. Now, their children Ranan and Rabion could possibly mate with the rest of the wold, but for reasons of superiority such people did it much later... Anyway, I'm just theorizing offtopic...