family
3%
spiritual meeting
3%
others
5%

Total votes: 37

Kestrel

This may sound crazy but I was researching Telepathy.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
soulrider

I was getting stoned with my bands bass player and his stripper girlfriend [1993 I think?] when we started baging the hell out of religion - Then Rod pulled this crazy book out he just bought called Abduction to the Ninth Planet... WAY WAY before Chalko even knew what it was :roll:

Goes to show how some peoples "jobs/life styles" can actually produce GOOD! Who would have thunk a Stripper and Stoner knew all what was real before all the "spiritual" people did???

Spirituality Sucks, Reality is Cool! :wink:

My 3rd copy of ATNP [aka TP] is signed my Michel thanking me for reading the book - how cool is the old bloke? 8)
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
pax47

Re: Where did you find TP?

Yep.. Same here also. When my grand mother died, we went to their house there were books entitled "The supernatural" and I was fascinated of people who can astral travel, then I searched the internet when I came back home and I found TP Site.
I was once a Roman Catholic. But now, I'm a Zen Buddhist Practitioner (Novice)
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"