Starting off

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

ErMurazor

Starting off

Hello,
I am a new member to this forum so this is my first post :D. I am currently a student studying for my A-Levels, Recently I read the books TP and TFOC and read various articles in this forum and have decided to start down the path of spiritual progression. However I am having trouble about starting. I want to meditate but I keep comingup with excuses like im too busy when I really am not, I guess im just afraid that I wont be able to do it and therefore wont try. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the matter.

Thanks

:D
shezmear

Hi

Nice to meet you..I geuss, if meditation is something you "really" want to do, then starting with 5 to 10 minutes a day should be a simple thing, also set your self a limit so do it for 30 days, so you can see a light at the end of the tunnel, 5 to 10 min, easy as hell, even put a clock in front of your self can help, or you can try another approach, just sit down and be still for 5 to 10 minutes or should I say be with your self, , you see, if you are heading down what is a spritual path, then there are all these so called spritual tools you can take on, meditation, visualisation, ect, but they all really lead back to you, so even if you don`t take up meditation and it is not your thing, you can take up other things and approach them with a spritual mind, such as sport, maths,even drawing, almost anything, just add "self" to it, and you will see it can become a path of self discovery and in that a spritual process.

who was it that said?, he who understands the self , will understand the depth of the universe.....

..I can`t help but feel this is a set up....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ErMurazor

Thank you so much for your feedback I will try that :)

p.s Did a phrase something wrong to make it feel like a set up?
shezmear

Hi ErMurazor...

No not really, It`s just happen in the past...but that cool,it`s fine..:)

nice picture, I luv space, stars and planets..:)
J.C
ErMurazor

Thanks it is a piece of art called RIVEN II by a guy called greg martin, he does all sorts of artwork based on space.
http://www.artofgregmartin.com if you want to see more. :D
PyroKinetic

Ya i really like that kinda art too, its really beautiful. Oh and welcome to forum, hope we can share our views with each other. Well anywayz welcome :D
shezmear

ErMurazor wrote:Thanks it is a piece of art called RIVEN II by a guy called greg martin, he does all sorts of artwork based on space.
http://www.artofgregmartin.com if you want to see more. :D
man, his site is really cool...
J.C