Helping others

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Lena

that is such an unfortunate story, Zio :(

ptex, I think this website is pretty legitimate: http://www.knowmore.org/ however it's relatively new so it's database doesn't include a lot of companies yet. it's a good start though, imo
ptex

Zio, that's quite a story that invites us reflect a bit more in our daily actions! Very good illustration I must say!
Lena wrote:ptex, I think this website is pretty legitimate: http://www.knowmore.org/ however it's relatively new so it's database doesn't include a lot of companies yet. it's a good start though, imo
Hi Lena, Thanks for your suggestion. I've browsed through the web site and found quite a bit of controversy (specially their donations page). My idea is not getting involved with any activist group regarding controlling corporations or restoring democracy. I agree with you that it's a good start! My idea of democracy, sustainability, governance, justice, organization, spirituality and so forth is well described in TP by Michel, as I'm certain you also agree ;)

My idea is fairly simple: to quote companies notorious by their worthy actions / products in this or that field. The site would focus on a "best practice" concept.

Obviously such an initiative would need to have some rules, call it admission rules or something. This subject would nicely fit in a new topic of it's own wouldn't it?
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

ptex wrote:My idea is fairly simple: to quote companies notorious by their worthy actions / products in this or that field. The site would focus on a "best practice" concept.
you have my support for any initiatives based on this idea.