There must be time!

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Re: There must be time!

agree!! and since we are not studying the same and you can`t really fix the problem "on your own" it comes down to learning to trust and cooperate in the largest sense imaginable.. of course, for those who consider it beneficial so doing.

p52
If they will listen, we can ensure that they take the right path.
"A certain percentage" is all that is needed in comparison to a majority. This part is also reflected in other words in the Handbooks for the new Paradigm, particularly the third book, where it goes in detail on how natural laws can be applied to work through such situations. (I think anyone can test these by oneself on a small scale if they are sincere in finding confirmations.)

If you analyze Trust as being a logical process, it is not so difficult actually, to allow to trust a lot without it being blind. (at least, from my experience)
ET-1

Re: Now be time... to act!

shezmear wrote:hmm......the world ending is not a danger, the way you live is...as it damages your psyche, your actions while you are here are recorded, and echo through the lives of others....
We only leave this place when we stop generating specific kinds of vibrations, for the most part we are here to be squeezed, till all the noise is gone..
Maybe we be here to change this place and make it be a much better place... as shezmear sort of mentioned the key resides in the way we live and the actions we take while we are here...
ET-1

Re: The map - the territory - the distinctions!

shezmear wrote:--- are we talking about the map or the territory?, because they are very different things...
reminded me of another dialogue where I envisioned 'the map' as the result of an integration of 'the distinctions' (thoughts) and 'the territory' (material)... where 'the distinctions' can be of the territory, the map, the distinctions... and 'the territory' may in fact refer to 'the territory' 'the distinctions' and/or 'the distinctions'. Its a bit difficult to convey clearly especially when the whole thing stemmed from a pictogram that integrated and pushed three dualistic notions* out of the duality ... where the map is a modeled material 'thing' that integrates the territory and the distinctions that can expand the territory, the map and the distinctions. If someone tells me how to upload a pdf file I created I will share the diagram for your private use... The key point I want to draw attention to is that the notion of a map integrates the territory and the distinctions and itself expands the territory an can serve to discover things within the territory... sometimes the map we use helps us experience the territory...

* 1- natural /conceived 2- modeled/ experienced 3- material/thought
ET-1

shezmear wrote:T...I think what this planet needs is a good leader, however when you look at the current system in place it is not set up for good leaders to thrive and maintain a good leadership.So you can`t really fix the problem...

Maybe what we truly need be ways to resolve issues amongst brothers (without resorting to dad, or to some authoritative judge/leader) ... its not about individual or collective wants... its about who ever is right... helping correct who ever is wrong... so that all may learn to be right... the crux of the matter is how does one invite those who insist to be right when being wrong to embrace what be right instead of the delusion of being right...
Robanan

We don't need any leader, there is noone on our planet that can carry the burden of our responsibilities instead of us. To give you a hint about how idle we are for whatever our personal reasons may be, the hydrogen engine is being massively bombed and shunned in the media, we are literally doing nothing while the skeptics are calling it "a lousy way to move a car". Just read wikipedia for "hydrogen engine" and "hydrogen economy". Could be a starter.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Could I go as far as to point out how ignarant I myself am? sure I can.
I was wondering why Tom had been silent about how to produce hydrogen efficiently since it seems to be the main focus of critcism since the idea of the hydrogen engine came out to the public. Well... it turns out Tom wasn't silent about it. Here are his comments:
UV light from the Sun splits water 2h2o into h2o2 and free hydrohen h2. It happens in the oceans/waterways as well as in the moisture in the air.
This process is responsible for the presence of free oxygen in the oceans for all underwater creatures to use (h2o2 disintegrates into h2o and oxygen) and the presence of free hydrogen in our atmosphere. [Tom]
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Ptah

When the time comes action is needed to prevent the earth from vanishing. Period. No amount of meditation, good feeling and choosing not to participate in the no second chance senario will prevent it from happening. Pollution needs to be stopped, by action via people grouping together. Sitting down to meditate and feel good asking higher self to stop it for us will not stop it from happening. THIS MEANS THINKING about PROBLEMS and applying SOLUTIONS. Sure you can go within and ask for help! you will not get fairly land, answers from your higher self without THINKING and ACTING. Your higher self will not stop the pollution for you, it is not a wishing well.
shezmear

Couple of things, you don’t need leader? If you are a maverick, and define your self through being that then I leader is no good for you .However the people that I work with everyday, are stuck in an system. They are not inherently bad, or evil, there just trying to live their life.
If the system was different they would live differently and be enriched in a different kind of way. Hence why I say we need a leader, or leaders to help change the system. Calling on very day people to do it is over site, an over estimation and in a sense like asking a child to fly. As Robo likes to quote Tom, as Tom once said, the fish rots from the head.If a society goes down it starts at the top, just ask Egypt :pharaoh:
Then some would say well, its even sillier to ask a leader to fix it, I agree to a point, however it is the leader who can, who’s job it is to fix it. A leader is someone who is really about helping people have better lives.
And if you want to take the system and the power back, be ready because it will cost you your life when push comes to shove….they are not going to just lay down and give it all back.
Also further in the list of things that need to be done Politicians was second only after money.
Right now materialism is taking hold, in a way were not only can anybody image another life, but they are not interested in considering another. I like most got to work to get money in order to survive, I don’t want to, but living on the street talking from experience is not much fun to say the least. So I got to work, I drive car, you know how it goes?.Just by being in this system you can’t help to contribute to the down fall of the planet. It sucks, it sucks to do, and it sucks to think about it.
When the time comes action is needed to prevent the earth from vanishing. Period. No amount of meditation, good feeling and choosing not to participate in the no second chance senario will prevent it from happening. Pollution needs to be stopped, by action via people grouping together. Sitting down to meditate and feel good asking higher self to stop it for us will not stop it from happening. THIS MEANS THINKING about PROBLEMS and applying SOLUTIONS. Sure you can go within and ask for help! you will not get fairly land, answers from your higher self without THINKING and ACTING. Your higher self will not stop the pollution for you, it is not a wishing well.
I’m with that…..I’ll go so far to say this, in some ways your better not even thinking about your "higher self and its wishing well", your better off just getting on with what it is that you want and need to do. Waiting for help is a trap.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Ptah

shezmear
I certainly would not put myself as a maverick or leader. I'm simply stating that no amount of good intention will change things.
As Thao said the grouping of individuals is the most important key, I think so did Jesus. I agree we live in a nut case system. I remember Arki's planet there were a few who preached love and compassion to be heard by their leaders. They were killed, in turn that started a humane revolution in his country. The individuals who were executed probably knew this eventual outcome.

How things play out in this world is anyone’s guess. But whatever happens if we do nothing we are just a guilty as our leaders for allowing our planet to disappear.
ronald

I suggest we draw up a short presentation including a summary of the situation backed with our primary reference info. The purpose of some suggested actions also need to be explained. We should try to do this together to prove our cooperative abilities and come to agree on it. To start communication, we can address the matter to our local red cross and in that sense we can practically list up the information quoted from the book which merely needs to be cross referenced with our "earthly" information.
Robanan

I agree with ronald, I believe it's the only way to start at least informing people in a proper manner. I do want and mean to spoil the fun for those who are sitting to witness the world go boom since it's such a rare occasion in our solar system.
shezmear

Ptah wrote:shezmear
I certainly would not put myself as a maverick or leader. I'm simply stating that no amount of good intention will change things.
As Thao said the grouping of individuals is the most important key, I think so did Jesus. I agree we live in a nut case system. I remember Arki's planet there were a few who preached love and compassion to be heard by their leaders. They were killed, in turn that started a humane revolution in his country. The individuals who were executed probably knew this eventual outcome.

How things play out in this world is anyone’s guess. But whatever happens if we do nothing we are just a guilty as our leaders for allowing our planet to disappear.
Hi Ptah nice to meet a fellow Aussi, mate this is one of the things I have never got used to with forums, is the little misunderstandings, my statement was never directed at you is was just a statement about people in general and how they think about situations.There needs to be a system in place and the only one that really works is the "respect for all" system...end of story, we don`t have it, you`ll need pull this one down to get it.....this guy here has some interesting ideas which I think are in the right direction...http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/where-ar ... -we-going/

however to help this planet restart I think this civilization has to end.... :shock: , the slate has to be cleared and new systems put in place....yep I said it....eather nature will do it or we will do it to our self but eather way its going to happen....its just how I see it from were I sit....I don`t see change happening, I don`t see good leaders appearing and I don`t see people amassing to change the world...

I also think the people of thiaaouba could do a lot more to assist people by making themselves present to help people gain the necessary motivation to endure the obstacles they face when they set out to change the system...I said that as well...zero support from the guys that the forum is named after...their complete lack of support is pathetic...utter...utter BS!, I`ll say this as well they have made a royal screw up with this.And I`m not like some who I know that bestow praise upon others when the results are miserable,, "maybe there is a higher purpose to their actions"..BS!, they are missing in action and all that talk about being able to effect and help human kind, it bordering on smoke and mirrors....

In the end when all the great speeches have been made all one can do is turn a blind eye to what is happening and go back to being occupied with the things that one hopes will bring one & others happiness in ones time here, even if that involves rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.... :sail:
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Ptah

Shezmear
It is impossible for you to offend me. I’ve had far nastier things said to me at work on the street and in my car. I have a thick skin. I know how tricky the net is.
I agree this current civilization may come to an end but I think in amongst the despair it will turn itself around. When people start losing loved ones and material possessions they will quickly learn.
Thao and her people will stand clear on this one? I have faith a little involvement from them may help. Did you know a single letter from the allies in world war two travelled on a German plane and was in Nazi hands for about of week. It was never opened, and delivered to the Allies! It contained very important information that if opened would have changed the course of the war. Why and how it was never found by the Nazi’s is a mystery and It was written in English. Maybe Thao and company hid it and that’s all the helping hand they needed to do. A master race that never checked their mail... lol.
Robanan

Nice point you got there guys, the hydrogen engine was an idea people who knew were afraid to even talk about it. Now something has changed, we see people talking about it, we see it on the news, ideas such as hydrogen economy has come about to the people. I don't know if the TP guys have something to do with this but we have our chance, either we use it or we lose it.
ronald

The Thiaoouba Curve

I'd like to introduce a new statistical term: The Thiaoouba Curve
Now, if you overlay (by your imagination) the Thiaoouba Curve on this clip: The Joy of Stats

The result: It does portray a false impression of importance compared to the Thiaoouba Curve.
But it does not mean at all the data is wrong, ..perhaps proof of evil journalists?

In other words, it becomes a matter of what is considered important and what is important by universal law.

( Do not ask me to describe, explain or define in words the Thiaoouba Curve. If you do not know, read the book again. )