There must be time!

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Re: There must be time!

..hence, there must be no time! :cry:
ptex

My friends,
Just a thought I had about this after reading Ptah's latest reply in this topic.
We all know in which planet we presently are! We all recognize the atrocities being done by sheer ignorance. I stopped watching the news on TV, reading newspapers, etc. because it's just too horrifying to justify otherwise and I don't mind being called ignorant regarding latest buzz, tendencies, world facts and so forth... call me even retro if you want I don't care! With a clear message to individually develop our spirituality from TP we know there's homework we need to do and when we do it, even if somewhat erratically, we may realize that in order to keep our sanity we'll need to stay away from conventional news sources, including Internet, and all kinds of misinformation out there. Most of them are nothing else than mind pollution!!
To discern what's worth being done we only need to do one thing only: to go inward, to search our answers within, in the most sacred place we have: the no-mind state of meditation. All answers are there, all creative and beautiful things to discover are found in this place.
Why should we worry with "ghosts" and other people's opinions regarding what may very well never happen. Remember that most of them ignore even the simplest things about our very purpose of existence so why do we keep listening to the same?
Sorry if I sound silly, I somehow felt it was time to mention this hoping someone will recognize value in it.
As human beings we have tremendous power to overcome any difficulty that comes our way. Specially when we unite our efforts in, say, communities with a common purpose. Let's make the most of it and create something AMAZING!
Cheers everyone ! May the Spirit :sunny: enlighten us all in our paths.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

I agree hey p you dont sound silly at all.

turning good ideas that last into reality involves deep inner searching.

id like to go off-grid, for example, but a question i often hear pop up in myself is, 'how' off grid can I / do I want to be?

off grid sites [just one example]:

http://www.off-grid.net/how-it-works/

as with any online based communication you need to be sure what youre getting. but the main challenge is getting the money together for many of us. pooling resources would be easy soon as community rules can be agreed on.
nuky

has anyone heard of the mayan prophecies that predict a great change in 2012, theres many people who believe that our planet and all the other planets in our solar system are going through transformation process, that involves the raising of there vibration; during this transformation our planet will be going through a sort of purification process which will entail undoing all the damage we have done, this means that there will be things like earthquakes and irregular weather patterns happening more frequently. this transformation doesnt just mean planet it also means everything on the planet will go through an increase of vibrations on a spiritual level, this apparently will amplify our ability for manifestation of thoughts and psychic abilities, people as a whole will become more spiritual. this change also includes the physical enviroments that we live in. basically in terms of thiaooubia our planet is changing from a 1st category planet into higher level; its very interesting/exciting, this isnt just a random of the wall idea, there is alot of scientific evidence to support this. namely astronomers indicate that all planets in our solar system are also going through changes including the sun, also our solar system is forming an alighnment with the milky way galaxy, this is supposed to be the cause for the increase in spiritual vibrations as im not sure about how to explain but the alighnment is causing our solar system to resonate with the milkyway galaxy, this resonance will peak in 2012, coincidently scientist predict a possible change in the earths magnetic field and maximum solar flare activity from the sun to happen in 2012 also.
there is an ancient civilization called the mayans who have a very accurate calender which predicts that on 2012 there will be massive changes to the world, the egyption pyramid also predicts this as well. alot of people have also been talking about the these new energies changing the structure of our dna and so our body as our vibrations increase. this all happens within a 125,000 year cycle. this stuff ties into the thiaooubia prophecy when i think about what some other things ive heard about which refered to peoples consciousness and the planet. apparently there was a race to raise peoples vibration on a spiritual level, and then that in turn would help cleanse the earth of negative energies and will prevent violent earthquakes and less destructive whether patterns; this race was just starting from around the time michael was abducted and was supposed to reach its conclusion i think around 2008 to 2009, if as a whole we didnt reach a high enough vibration we would have experienced massive natural disasters that would reduce the population drastically as the earth violently cleansed itself of negative vibrations and pollution, since its 2010 and this hasnt happened i assume we reached a spiritual stage that prevented drastic cleansing, but the earth is still going through a cleansing process, so there will still b big changes to come. but as far as the thiaooubia prophecy i think that its purpose was to point us in the right direction and raise our vibration in time for us to positively effect the outcome of the planetary cleansing that was gonna take place. now this is ridiculously massive concept about what will happen and how much time we have left so im gonna give you guys a video of a presentation. a guy named david wilcock whos done tons of research about this stuff and explains it pretty well. this is the first of a 4 part video, the stuff on this video is fascinating to say the least.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA
oh yeah i forgot about another video that is fascinating; the guy on this vids name is Nassim Haramein, this guys a physicist and he takes a different approach but he brings some new ideas and perspectives that are mind bending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPgII_4ciFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPgII_4ciFU
from what ive read about and researched im more open minded as to the possibilities of life in general. before i used to only stick to one belief, but now i've learnt that theres bits and pieces of truth almost everywhere, these days theres truth hidden behind lies and even greater truths hidden behind lesser truths. i dont know maybe im startin to take everything less seriously you can never know for sure about anything; but i think that gut instinct quite reliable, personally i dont feel like were out of time; i mean when i was younger i would get this feeling that our planet was heading towards enviromental dizaster, now i have a more positive outlook. it might that i've stopped watchin tv practically full stop, so im less influenced. but honestly i really dont think that weve run out of time, i think its definently the opposite were on a fast track to environmental improvements. i would love tove to go off the grid; and i reckon deep down theres a ton of people who want change there environment andprobably go of the grid too. they are probably waitin for a leader or something to nudge them in the right direction, its hard for people to break there old habits, even though your not happy you have to overcome that fear of the unknown before you can take control of your life.
ronald

It is an excuse to talk about increasing of vibrations as a cause for ones individual spiritual development.
It is more like "head in the sands" new age which is part of the major elements in support to victim mentality.

If we were on a fast track to environmental improvements, how would the recent oil disasters, an increase in sicknesses and mutated species etc,. be explained? Is it suggested that these are all part of the "cleansing process" and so will lead to those environmental improvements?

Victim mentality is in the area of the psyche, study it!

p 82.
It is in the area of the psyche that, on Earth, your greatest problems exist.
Going back to the roots, taking that 2nd chance is in my opinion THE most logical step to take.
I'm taking responsibility to succeed in this.
ET-1

An instant can be one hour, one day, a week, a year, a lifetime, and more... Times is a peculiar thing especially when what we choose now changes the past, the present, the future... Indeed it does seem that we must work on the psyche and our abilities to resolve situations... The strategy of moving on and leaving the bully the playground is coming to an end... the strategy of each odes as the please and the strongest gets their way is also coming to an end... as a bully is facing everyone in the playground standing up for certain 'rules of play' where a lone righteous voice inspires all to move from fear based action to actions for what be right... faith based action.

ptex mentioned that we need to go within to find the solution, I believe that we also have to reach out and find the better ways for each and all... to reconcile within and without... what be and what will be... the stories, words thoughts, feelings and --all kinds of information out there-- can be mind pollution or mind food... I like to envision genetic fertilizers instead of s*#t! as what I read the other day... what we breath out plants breath in and what plants breath our we breath in... thus 'the pollution' put out by something is 'the food' put into something else.. evidently it can be a bit more complex, but the general idea is that we need to cultivate a sustainable and enriching ways for us and for others... instead of hunting around and exploiting from others stuff we need/want/desire... hope you find these ideas infectiously good and manage to create something enriching... with them...

et-1
Ptah

Ronald,
There’s no time.? There is time. The causalities of the eventual catastrophes will happen. The time to stop them has passed. Our civilization will wake up after it suffers.
What to do with THAT time is the..... no second chance stage… Thao was talking about.
Firstly things need to be done such as the large companies and government figure heads which pollute the planet need to be given an amnesty against their crimes. So they can stop the damage being done NOW and arrest any more damage done in the future. They must be given a window of opportunity to stop and walk free when the time arrives….. otherwise no change will happen.
Secondly lobby groups with no political ties need to address REAL ISSUES not false ones, by that I mean real pollution damage done by industry. To many of these Green groups have hidden political agendas. This detracts from common sense of ordinary people, who might join to make these ecological movements larger. Like radical green movements that burn G.M crops that actually feed starving nations. This is totally CRAZY. This sort of Green bulling has got to stop.
The basics need to be addressed first.
ronald

Well, you must be right. :idea:
I do not wish contribute to false issues either. Nevertheless, my understanding has been confirmed further on discussing this topic and I'm thankful for that. :)
Ptah

I cannot claim to be right about anything. :shock:
ET-1

Re: I can always claim to be right about ...

... whatever... now sometimes I will be right about it and sometimes I will only be claiming to be right about it... :-)... Just some food for thought... pardon the spelling errors in my previous post... hope everyone managed to see past it...

I believe its time to change...

et-1
Robanan

I don't understand where this topic is going, pardon me but regardless of what we think about having time or not aren't we entitled to do everything we must to ensure our own wellbeing first and then the wellbeing of our civilization as a whole?
I agree with ptex and the rest who rightfully discerned that we need to go inward to know what we must do. If one would truly look inside he will also find that we also must look into nature to find the answers we seek, and we need to come up with ways to implement our ideas into our societies as such that would benefit our economy, relationships, way of living, education, development and only after these things we could ultimately get to fix our psyche both as individuals and as a civilization. We also need to find a way to located and engage the right questions and concerns, we can't close our eyes on what is going on and expect to know how to fix it by some kind of miracle, some are even expecting disaster to fix things up, are you insane?
I said society as a plural because the way I see our civilization, it is not based on a single united society, because each of us have sought up a place in the world where we feel safe and comfortable in the company of people who have a certain degree of similarity with what has been either defined "normal" for us or is "ok"ed by us. This way the parents are saying "oh, let the teachers do it" and the teachers are saying "my, let the parents do it" while in the end the social workers may or may not do it; same is with everything else, people are not taking responsibility, they are just ignoring it and shifting it to other people who we call "the doctors", "the cops", "the government", "the scientists", "the aliens", "the journalists", you name it.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
shezmear

hmm......the world ending is not a danger, the way you live is...as it damages your psyche, your actions while you are here are recorded, and echo through the lives of others....dieing is o.k, living ignorantly and harming other is the real danger, picking up bad habits , I won`t deal with a monetary system, I deal out side of it.What a monetary system does to the moral evolution of the human being is truly crippling.The sensations of greed, deceit, self interest, revenge and the petty petty events that go hand in hand when dealing day to day with money are just both pointless and frivolous and ultimately destroy the quality of your character.

Despite my various personal incarnations in this life and the different personalities I have tried and adopted, I have still managed to be me, for the most part I have freedom.This planet can do you far more harm then good in its current state, does that mean it has to go ?, well its not really up to me.....you know?
But if it did it would make sense....however I don`t think it will go....TP for one if it is all truth is written for those that survive something...

The game of life is to evolve your mind, evolve your soul then you can do this just by being nice to people, trying to forgive and forget, being aware, generating positive sensations both in your own life and in the life of others.

I once state down and seriously consider going to parliament and protesting out the front, upon careful study of the possible out comes I realized I would be locked up it would all be vain.Reason being things are not that bad.Things need to be really bad for social changes to happen.

The idea is that it is all going to happen quickly, well 2012/2013 is not to far away, so lets see how we go, truth is I`m not prepared, materially but I am spiritually, I`m cool if the world is gone then I go with it, if it stays then I stay for a while and when people are ready for change then I`ll do what I can but in the evident that they still want to major in the most basic things then so be it, they will do it with out my help.

You know when you analyze the way they live on a so called 9th planet it is simple, food, water shelter, love, respect for each other, discipline, gratitude, humor...the list goes on.All of us have a choice, why don`t we have these things on earth? well we do... but not in a consistent pure form.We reserve them for specific types of people.Others of us just go about living as though what we do will not ultimately harm ourselves, you know?, they just spread the noise and suffering...

We only leave this place when we stop generating specific kinds of vibrations, for the most part we are here to be squeezed, till all the noise is gone.You will always be put it tough situations on this planet, always, the tough places are there to test you.The pain, the suffering, ego it all generates noise/vibrations which has to be filtered out by the higher self before it makes its way back to the source.You decide when you leave these types of planets as when you can make different choices in the thoughts you think and actions you take you evolve out of your circumstance.

It is no mistake that they are all for the most part perpetually happy on Thiaoouba....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ronald

p164
If the Earth disappears, as a result of horrific cataclysms,
Being greatly assisted by such information, I can seriously consider various possibilities.
One is, that all people of earth will contribute with equal collective responsibility to the disappearance, when either aware or not, accepted or refused. We all decided to be here and learn, and this situation is part of our learning.

Take a step back on the: no time, second chance.. and first contemplate the worst case scenario to the full extend.
With that in mind, I refuse to participate with collective suicide because I do not want to experience the tremendous setback that follows.
I desire this learning experience to be completed in full awareness and without repeat, so I continue to think about our second chance solution.

To survive this planet is a necessary requirement for furthering our collective spiritual progress.
Once you become sure, the no time factor "kicks in" automatically and that second chance becomes our only option.
..that is, if you want to finish this lesson. :study:
shezmear

Well said Ronald...from my own perspective it depends on what lessons you want to learn and are here to learn, we are not all here studying the same thing...the other part is I will not play a game were the dice are loaded....you know?,and the dice are so very loaded on this one....and all it takes is for people to unite, but that is like saying all it takes is for a pig to fly.

We all sit about and love to talk and to honor and pay lip service to well constructed , politically correct statements but are we talking about the map or the territory?, because they are very different things, In some cases I`m sure I sound cynical and I am about some matters , disappointed, but for my own part who is to say what I am supposed to do ?, or what any one is supposed to do?....
J.C
shezmear

To survive this planet is a necessary requirement for furthering our collective spiritual progress. this is true from a certain point of view, you will never stop evolving....whether it be on this planet or another....some would say what progress?...but..I get your point, also consider if the planet did completely destroy it self or nearly did then the survivors would have to rebuild a civilization.

I think linking saving the planet as the next step to spiritual evolution is true, but its not always how it goes.....sometimes when it comes to choice based spiritual evolution people take a step back, sideways, or get stuck in a holding pattern, till they are woken up.....remember their choice....and when it comes to a planet it involves a lot of people hence the issue...I think what this planet needs is a good leader, however when you look at the current system in place it is not set up for good leaders to thrive and maintain a good leadership.So you can`t really fix the problem.

You can have a up rising but that is a lot harder then it appears.....there are not enough of us.....
J.C