There must be time!

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

Helianthus

There must be time!

It states in the Thiaoouba Prophecy that the Thiaoobians can predict the future up to a hundred years. This says to me that there must be enough time for us to save ourselves and return to the right path. Otherwise their whole mission would be a complete waste of time.

Also they must have foreseen how the message of Michel's book would be received and how relatively slowly it would spread. I mean what was the point if there wasn't a very good chance of the message succeeding?

This says to be that we haven't gone past the point of no return with regards to the complete destruction of the planet. There must still be time.
shezmear

Re: There must be time!

Helianthus wrote:It states in the Thiaoouba Prophecy that the Thiaoobians can predict the future up to a hundred years. This says to me that there must be enough time for us to save ourselves and return to the right path. Otherwise their whole mission would be a complete waste of time.

Also they must have foreseen how the message of Michel's book would be received and how relatively slowly it would spread. I mean what was the point if there wasn't a very good chance of the message succeeding?

This says to be that we haven't gone past the point of no return with regards to the complete destruction of the planet. There must still be time.
Hi Helianthus

Nice to meet you...:)

I have often wondered this my self....it was a source of much frustration for me...in fact I think I have stared a thread in a similar vain..this is were I got with it...

Universaly you have to pay for your mistakes...we have been making a few...So we proberly need to go through this...distruction of the planet and all...

Secondly the message of christ was not understood by many at the time, which originated from thiaoouba, but as hundreds of years went by it was taken up..taken up and perverted but taken up none the less...

It may well take hundreds of years...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Robanan

As always, the point is what we do with the time available to us.
ptex

Hi Helianthus,

Nice nick by the way :)
I agree with you: there must be time still.

Although we're always inclined to see how unworthy events still exist and apparently prevail, let us not forget the following: never before in the whole history of our recent "civilization" there existed a momentum like the one we're witnessing now. Let's leave the planetary destruction out for a moment and concentrate on what we have: although mainly from economic reasons we've heard too often the concept of "world village" or "globalization" the fact is that this single event gives us the opportunity, like never before, of studying cultures, engaging in multi-cultural events, techniques, practices, philosophies, etc. that tremendously expand our horizons towards the things we consciously focus upon.

Just a couple of years before, a person born of a certain nationality, under a certain culture and religion would remain there for his or her entire lifetime without many more perspectives. This scenario has completely changed recently and grants us the possibility to expand our knowledge through ways we didn't think before. Isn't this worth? Aren't we having a chance like we never had before? Aren't ecological, scientific, spiritual etc. movements emerging based in this beautiful multitude of races, creeds, philosophies, etc. a direct product of the ages we're living? Why wouldn't we have a second chance?

Without worrying further with messages from prophets of doom, I think we should concentrate on what we can do right here and right now to make our surroundings a little better and learn ourselves.

I believe the best is yet to come! This is the magic of evolving: the potential is here for us to seize it at any moment in what direction we choose to. TP challenges us to focus on spirituality: I stand by that.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ronald

The explanation in the book (p. 163-164) is understandable. The situation became physically irreversible since a few years had past.

Some questions about that second chance:
- Did we place our trust in those who wanted to help ?
- Was it enough to achieve the "only one solution" as mentioned by Arki ?

Can we collectively say Yes to both these questions ?
(ps. if you are interested, we can make a poll about it.)

Or..
Should we start preparing for setting up our forum "on the other side" to continue our discussion topic ? :)
Rezo

interesting second choice ...

I'm game! :lol:

Examining in an experiential way through a loving supportive environment, discovering, healing, helping each other to gain the presence of spirit to stand up with nonviolent assertiveness and release fears always starts small. Developing an awareness and desire to change the situation alone isn't enough... grouping of individuals, as described - may happen immediately, or, over a period of time....even in dreams. Ill admit to having a few :) Intuition to me plays a factor [trusting your self]. But I think it actually *is* happening, however gradually. conditioning it seems takes a while to shake off [from my perspective anyway].

'but a few years' may have allegorical overtones but of course I cannot prove this. Literally surely could be accurate. Whatever the physical case, including a third possibility there will be much destruction but some survival due to limited intervention [the decoded grey ET crop circle "much pain but still time" comes to mind - side topic soon to come].'placing trust' quote may also mean, placing trust in others on earth who do know what to do - first step is to identify the problem. As a species mostly we are still at step 1...[no to question 2, or, incompletely so]
aniceson

Hi guys,
I m new here, and find the place to be very enthralling indeed...

Ronald,
You raise a very relevant point here. I m game for the poll. It should at least start making people think.
Because, as much as I feel bad to say this, the answer to both of your questions will tilt towards a "no", in my opinion.

Rezo,
Waiting eagerly for your "side topic" O:)
Rezo

oh I was just referring to this crop circle decoding message [2002 large gray-person face on a grid crop 'circle']:

http://www.galactic-server.net/c45d8621k/alien.html
http://home.cropcircleresearch.com/arti ... face3.html

I suppose I found it interesting. EELIJVE ; P
Crop circles I have vascillating fascination with. At times Im just turned off to them. This thread I guess reminded me of that particular one.
Kaiser

if everyone wanted to... the whole world could come to a complete stop. in seconds....if everyone wanted to.... imagine the power we would have united...... those in government and such wouldn't be able to stop us.....as what happened on arkis planet.... we just need to have it happen....we can start a group here..... where we can unite. spread the word. unite people, but let them choose for themselves. don't put your will on them..
Robanan

Unity can be made over things we all appreciate and agree with. As a group of people like any other, we need to define us of ourselves at least and work toward shaking off the differences... we could at least see what would be left if we shook of our own differences first, then we would be able to see if we can work on it further.

Let's face it, we are not united.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ronald

Yes! Shaking off the differences, and we all become naked :shock: , and then 8-[ [-o< we can start becoming united O:)

How many members of this forum can place their real trust in "those who want to help"?
How many still doubt towards trust?
ronald

:silent:
Ptah

I’ve often wondered how much time there is left. Thao paused for a moment before telling Michel about the trouble ahead. Thao also mentioned that the people in power were making a mistake. So the events have to be in our life time not in 100 or 80 or 60 years. But soon. At this moment in 2010 I theorized it would be a few more serious earthquakes and volcanic activity than there actually is now. But as in the book most of the disasters that happened were pretty much over night. Mu, Atlantis etc. I believe that these were a demonstration of how bad things will get. At the moment I can only assume that it’s a steady rise. A few interesting key things the suns solar max. If the earth has a nuclear core it to will have a cycle of solar max. If they happen at the same time with the growing pollution. You can bet parts of countries may slide into the sea, maybe a few will rise.

An interesting thing I’ve thought of is what if part of Atlantis rises again, with its pyramid intact maybe it may grace the skies again. I don’t know.
Will the sea levels rise first?

When I first read the book I all the way back in 96 I thought for sure a few horrific disasters would have happened by now. But then again Thao elaborated on our current civilization a lot. Its contrast as it declines is not yet perceptible to a lot of people. So they must have full clarity just before the mud hits the fan.

Just some thoughts.
ronald

p164.
‘There, they are making a big mistake
they assume they will already be dead
..and that was about 20 years ago and their assumption has not yet happened, I believe the natural life span can last another 20 years for them. Within less than half of that time the "big mistake" may best become obvious for their spiritual benefit.

This would mean that there is no time to waist on that 2nd chance.
How should we raise a level of trust that can help us pass through this? (So we can at least enjoy a little less than 195 000 years more.)
Ptah

Hi Ronald

It was 1987 that Michel got taken. 1993 by the time the book got published. A generation is 25 years, or so they say. 1987 plus one generation of 25 years is 2012. Interesting! Now maybe the jokes on me and I’ve been taken in by a con artist, an elaborate hoax. Possible. Having meet Michel, I just cannot see a man who could imagine to write a book so well. Even with ancient history and I mean anything past 5000 years ago it rings kind of true, with me. So I doubt it. That being the case and the natural weather and volcanic patterns has been accelerating over the past 23 years I cannot say the book is false. My assumptions about the book seem to be following my inner certainty that something is wrong with my civilization and the planet as a whole.
Now I for one know that 2012 will be just another date on a calendar, no big deal. What I don’t know is if the sun has a super solar max every 11000 years or any such cycle. I for one don’t know if the earth’s core is hot molten metal or a nuclear core of some such description. If it is nuclear it to will have a solar max of its own. Now the danger is if the suns solar max and the earth’s solar max happens at the same time. It will be a huge wake up call. I have no doubt that civilization will survive. The earth may go into a period of self destruction every 11 years after that date, so 2023 and 2034 etc … Will be important dates in how the planet has been progressing or destabilizing. Maybe after 2012 it get logarithmically worse with each passing year. Maybe nothing may happen, I simply do not know. It may even be half of what I assume.
Now I’m going on faith that Thao is a real person and very very smart. This being the case she would know that there would be publishing problems. There would be an internet and information would circle around the globe in 2010 very quickly. You can hardly tell me that our leaders are just puppets. Hence in the book all the talk about electing leaders. Hence the chapter on our so called civilization. The contrast of currently where we are going as a civilization is becoming very clear to anyone born in 1987. I shudder to think of it. More outrageous T.V shows based on violence. More criminals getting away with petty crime, crime and even murder. Businesses and corporations getting away with savage environmental crimes like the oil spill we’ve all just seen. News papers and T.V shows with pseudo democratized news polls on how we like the latest fashion or celebrities drunken outbursts, and if we think it’s good or not. But no real mention on polls if we should bring out troops back. More talk and random polls on how we should be at war, or how the price of something affects our thinking. The media is a tool that can’t tell us what to think about, but certainly what to think on! Our current leaders with their faces on popular people magazines, what food they like to eat, how to have their hair and makeup. More of our leaders self evident lies. More crazy sects and cults and preaching religious leaders. The rich getting richer the poor poorer and the erasing of any middle class. At current we can look forward to more war, more self perpetuating terror. More too buyer pay for, a particular type of education. {With the hope and prospect of a particular type of career}. In fact a dumb down of the education systems. More censorship and the down play of any real protest or political movement. It will only get worse as time goes by. We are seeing a good contrast of what we need to learn in order not to repeat it.

The people alive and with real power in 1993 that can save or destroy the human race. Are probably those people that particular passage { “ There they are making a big mistake they assume they will already be dead”.} would be designed for. Most of whom will still be alive by 2012. Regardless… it is those people in real power now, that will realize after the mud hits the fan that they must become part of the healing process. Some may try for even attaining more dominance and control like on Arki’s planet. Hopefully by then the contrast between a healthy planet and civilization and a dying one will be so clear that no preaching leader or group will attain any power over anyone.