There must be time!

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Re: There must be time!

Side question; If our world would be hugely overpopulated, why would the people from Arki's planet even consider relocation at a time not so long ago?
Rezo

our overpopulation is mainly from the maintenance of monetary-driven city living . . . or do you mean if we were from another world and looked at earth as relocation why would we in the first place [outside looking in]?

I suspect they sought nutrient-dense arable land their world/area lived on, was perhaps in lack of, and would themselves assist at the same time in limited capacity, to help the local earth-region selected, to avoid 'problems' they themselves already were having, but were improving upon [seeing area to be settled as past version of their current reality].
ET-1

The way of love does not require a sacrifice, the sacrifice comes from those who believe that the sacrifice be the way of love instead of embracing the way of love. Love may choose to consent to the sacrifice to show the way of love to those who demand the sacrifice to realize the ways of love. Some see the level of love by the level of suffering involved instead of by simply seeing the level of love involved.

Like you I believe death to be an experience in ones eternal lifespan. Liked the example of allowing a child to stick their hand into a fireplace... especially when first warned not to do it. Its a a good lesson to take along into life that involves paying attention and listen to what those who care for you tell you to do (and not do) instead of being drawn by the glimmering flames and warm desires. Yes even a small child can be more intelligent than a fully grown person, depending on the grip of understand that intellect has about the Universe. BTW The parent who wasn't careful may learn a huge amount from his or her's lack of action JUST as they may learn nothing justifying what happen with this or that story. The learning can be done in multiple ways just as it can be avoided .

While I see how suffering motivates to learn, the gains often motivate even more and its determination that leads to learn the most. In fact when fully determined neither suffering nor gains make a difference.

SURE, at different levels of understanding, certain actions start to weigh heavier, while selfishness ignorance hardly exempts one from the fault its love and understanding that does. Indeed "With great strength comes great responsibility". When knowing more, the same faulty action MAY shows an even greater lack of willingness to understand JUST AS show the same faulty action in the knowledgeable and the ignorant.

Indeed it is time for some cleaning and adopting better ways to build this cycle of acumen.

When a single voice of truth can inspire the heads and hearts of everyone to understanding, know and take the better ways perhaps then each will act to save the things worth saving. Just imagine the effect we all could have on this world if we each and all focused on enriching and cultivating it instead of exploiting it. The overpopulation isn't the actual problem its the present way of living. We each need to find a better way of living accordingly to nature and in perfecting harmony with the surroundings enriching them and cultivating them. A sight I would love to experience.
cheers et
ronald

Side question (continued); So it cannot be said to be overpopulated in number of physical humans. Actually the people from Iarga mentioned the same and explained with a reason similar to Rezo's intention in his previous post. Reading the story about Iarga gives many practical insights on this front.

Tidying up a class room and putting the old toys on the shelves I guess is helpful in that we can remember we once played with old toys. For otherwise they are easily forgotten. Lol, we could make a huge museum out of it to cover our Age of Ignorance. :wink:
ET-1

Better yet, take the old toys out of the way and transform them and the space so that a new and much better games and place can be... Kind of like nature constantly revitalizing and using the stuff to create and recreate the stuff.

cheers et
Ptah

by Ptah on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:03 am
I posted this in haste thinking that it was in T.P. My apologies it was in Dr. John Macks Passport to the cosmos. A Gray Alien told an abductee. Which i find a bit ironic. Anyway didn't mean to mislead, and yes its some time since i could amend this. Moved house had a baby. Lost the book but found it again. Anyway i think its an excellent idea.

"Firstly things need to be done such as the large companies and government figure heads which pollute the planet need to be given an amnesty against their crimes. So they can stop the damage being done NOW and arrest any more damage done in the future. They must be given a window of opportunity to stop and walk free when the time arrives….. otherwise no change will happen."

Next time i'll have the source on hand.

Regards Ptah
Rezo

True, not from the book but - I have heard read this article before and it relates ... I read it on the internet a while back.

id be careful and hope though, of what 'amnesty' would mean. Many tricks are played in politics/economics, etc., as it were. Therefore meanings of words in times like this become important.

CONGRATULATIONS by the way, on the baby, and home :D

btw its from ''meetings with remarkable aliens'' by Jim Sparks.
Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 7, Number 2 (February-March 2000), and chapter 3 ("Other Beings, Other Worlds") of Linda Moulton Howe's book, Glimpses of Other Realities - Vol. II: High Strangeness
Ptah

Thanks Rezo.

Before that we lost a baby, so we're very happy that this ones decided to hang around. The experience highlighted life and death and the meaning of why we are here.