Atomic War or Core Blast?

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Atomic War

One thing that always intrigued me in T.P. was the fact that in our 1.35 million year history of human inhabitation on this planet of sorrows, is the fact that this planet has not seen a man made atomic war. Thao talked about Bakaratini's war on page 32 and Aremo X3's on the same page, yet she said, when asked by Michel what had happened on Aremo X3.
'Atomic war, my friend. Always and eternally the same story' p. 32
Can it be possible that part of the reason of this book is to try to help what earthlings will listen, to grow spiritually, and to ready the Earthling races for a coming man made catastrophe or maybe the prevention of a man made catastrophe? or am I reading too much into it?
Meedan

I don't think they meant that there is a coming atomic war, but there definitely is a coming man made catastrophe. The main message of the book is that what we are doing is leading us to catastrophe. You can find out what the catastrophe is likely to be caused by at this link: http://bioresonant.com/news.htm
Last edited by Meedan on Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
With Love
Kestrel

No one can lightly go against nature. As a great Thora said.

Why ? The Great intellect designer of the universe and nature has made a system which is simply amazing beyond our comprehension.

Such a Intelligent entity would not make something that is Illogical. They would also not create other individuals such as us on earth. To annoy their self with our developmental problems. Which is why it is logical for self correcting, universe.
Marcus

You can find out what the catastrophe is going to be at this link: http://bioresonant.com/news.htm
Hi Meedan. Do you think it would be more appropriate to rephrase the above quote to say "You can find out what the catastrophe might be like at this link: http://bioresonant.com/news.htm

What do you think?

Marcus
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Lachie

I agree, Marcus. We don't know what they might be like, and it's very very possible (even likely) that Tom could be wrong on this. He goes against every other scientist in the establishment, including those who have been measuring and studying the Earth for decades. Even with his excellent track record (the chakra shirt) trying to prove that the Earth has a nuclear center and is about to explode is very hard - and doing it purely with numbers is even harder. So we should try not to take anything to heart until it has been verified.

Lach
God is a games designer =]
Meedan

If you re-read The Book, you will find plenty of clues suggesting that the cores of planets are not as our mainstream scientists think. They mention all of the disasters that have happened as a result of planetary cores. Planets have been designed in a more intelligent way than you think.

By the way, Tom is not the only scientist that thinks the core is a nuclear reactor.
He goes against every other scientist in the establishment, including those who have been measuring and studying the Earth for decades.
I myself go against every other scientist in the establishment, including those who have studied evolutionary biology for decades.

Have you read the core article? It is offline for revisions now, but I still have a copy of the last one. It is very likely that Tom is correct about this.
With Love
Kestrel

Can I get that copy, I dont have it just want to look at it.
Kestrelelf@sbcglobal.net or if you have link or PM what ever you choose.

It would be much much appreciated.
Zark

Re: Atomic War

Leo wrote:to ready the Earthling races for a coming man made catastrophe or maybe the prevention of a man made catastrophe?
Hi leo :-)
Yes, that was my interpretation. I think nuclear war is the most likely catastrophe. It isn't that I disagree with Tom's hypothesis about the Earth being a nuclear reactor. For all I know Tom could be spot on. But my hunch is that the catastrophe will be a nuclear war. I figured that might be the reason for the detour they took to the planet that had its civilisation wiped out in a nuclear war, and showed him how the people had to endure the awful effects it had on the human body.

Meanwhile, remember that Thao said something along the lines of atomic arms not being the real danger.. but money and politicians. And it is "money and politicians" that are causing American leaders to wage wars and interfere with the affairs of the Midle East.

Perhaps one could interpret the catastrophe as meaning a natural disaster.. where the Earth tries to shed itself of our burden (but I don't know of anything to support this idea.. so a wild theory at best? :-) ). One reason I add this is that I have had a few dreams over the years of severe flooding, and seeing apartment buildings half submerged... maybe I was just having premonitions of the coming movie "Waterworld" hehehe

Here is the quote from Thao at about pg 109
"‘The real dangers on Earth, in order of ‘importance’ are: first money then politicians; third journalists and drugs and fourth religions. These dangers in no way relate to nuclear arms.
‘If the people on Earth are wiped out by a nuclear cataclysm, their Astral beings will go where they must after death and the natural order of death and rebirth will be maintained."

with metta.. :sunny:
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Meedan

In my opinion, The Book almost explicitly refers to the danger coming from global warming, and gives many hints about the core.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage ... h_/env.htm
‘If the people on Earth are wiped out by a nuclear cataclysm, their Astral beings will go where they must after death and the natural order of death and rebirth will be maintained."
They were emphasizing the fact that death is not the end, and nuclear cataclysm is not the danger.
With Love
Vesko

This conversation is interesting, but where in the Book do you see hints about the core specifically, Meedan? Could it be that there is something else that we have not thought of?

In any case, how to discover the truth, even if we don't have enough knowledge of physics?

Here's an unique post of Robert Bruce on the old AstralResearch forum (prior to the Astral Pulse forum) I was frequenting at the time. This forum had quite a few gems in it (domain expired now). Robert is the only person I personally know who says he has entered the Akashic Records and by all evidence appears to have done exactly that (see his related experiences in his Treatise and books). Of course, in our thebookian ;) terms, this is the psychosphere.

Akashic Records?
On: Fri Jul 7 12:46:51 WST 2000
Posted by: Robert Bruce [astralresearch forum]

>Is it possible to simply look at the akashic records to see past events such as: when dinosaurs walked the earth, the birth of christ/giving of the 10 commandments etc, or to see who committed a certain unsolved crime???

(RB) Yes, it is possible to use the Akashic Records for these purposes. However, the level of ability necessary to use AR for anything beyond simple browsing, for serious scrying purposes to gain accurate data, i.e., names, dates, places, evidence, etc, can be considerable. Basically, you would need some psychic ability and experience using that ability. For all that, most people capable of getting to the AR have enough ability to make use of it in a basic way, i.e., to look into the past, present and future. This ability is demonstrated by their getting to AR in the first place.

The hows and whys of the AR is a huge subject. The symbology you can encounter, for example, can be quite complex and difficult to decypher. And some knowledge of world history and events is very helpful to make sense of what is seen: which is usually a mixture of real-life and symbology.

See my book, Astral Dynamics, for detailed instructions on how to get into, use and make sense of the Akashic Records.
I think Tom, armed with his physics knowledge, or anyone else should definitely try to take advantage of this resource. The core is a huge thing, concerning the entire planet, so it must be easier to learn about than any arbitrary and insignificant bit of information.
Just my 2 cents.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

The only two I can remember/find right now:

Bakaratini: "There was a very simple reason for this: their planet was cooling down internally and would become uninhabitable within 500 years."

Mu Disasters: "Deafening explosions occurred, originating I learned, from deep below the surface of the Earth."

I thought there were more specific core clues than that. I might ask Tom if there were any others. Anyway, from the quotes from the book that Tom compiled, it is clear that nuclear war is not what the Thiaooubians expect to destroy us.

It is partly plain logic anyway. The core cannot be the crystallised core than most scientists think it is. The properties of it that we notice suggest that there is nuclear decay going on (ie. a nuclear reactor). If you overheat a nuclear reactor, it will explode.
"If the Earth disappears, as a result of horrific cataclysms, they assume they will already be dead."

Thao
With Love
Vesko

Meedan wrote:Bakaratini: "There was a very simple reason for this: their planet was cooling down internally and would become uninhabitable within 500 years."
Mu Disasters: "Deafening explosions occurred, originating I learned, from deep below the surface of the Earth."
See the other connected quote on page 47 of what happened earlier in time, when the asteroid hit the Earth:
‘How long did it take for the continent you mentioned in the Pacific Ocean to emerge?’

‘Merely a matter of hours. This continent was raised by gaseous belts resulting from upheavals, occurring as deep as the centre of the planet.
In both cases, this refers to the planetary gas belts (connected chambers) deep under the surface. Of course I am not saying that this does not relate to the planetary core, but as you see there is a particular mention of the gaseous belts on this page. James Churchward obviously knew of a planetary system of gas belts consisting of gas chambers as early as 1868, and the inclusion of those two words in the Book are undoubtedly serving as a confirmation of his information, just as the "cosmic eggs" and "cosmic rays." Thomas Gold and others' contemporary research points to huge gas chambers full of natural gas, petroleum, etc. deep under the Earth (see the topic Abionic Origin of Natural Gas and Oil/Petroleum in Science and Technology forum).
I thought there were more specific core clues than that. I might ask Tom if there were any others. Anyway, from the quotes from the book that Tom compiled, it is clear that nuclear war is not what the Thiaooubians expect to destroy us.
Yes.
Meedan wrote:It is partly plain logic anyway. The core cannot be the crystallised core than most scientists think it is. The properties of it that we notice suggest that there is nuclear decay going on (ie. a nuclear reactor). If you overheat a nuclear reactor, it will explode.
Yes, plain logic does dictate so, but one has to understand precisely all the heat balance components acting on the planet; the core as a nuclear reactor is not the sole possible explanation for a heat source. As Lachie said, probably much experimentation is needed for that; then probably not. I'm not trying to take one side or the other, I simply don't have enough knowledge on that, and look forward to learning more about it. I think that the Book is of practically no help in that regard. I wonder also what Tom has been brewing recently -- his article has been withdrawn for revision for quite some time.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

Vesko wrote: Yes, plain logic does dictate so, but one has to understand precisely all the heat balance components acting on the planet; the core as a nuclear reactor is not the sole possible explanation for a heat source.
It is not only that the core is giving off heat.

Tom puts it best:

"Imagine a gigantic object of 1220 km radius that slowly becomes smaller, lighter and gives off heat for millions of years. What could it be? It can only be an object that generates heat by nuclear decay."

I would also ask, is there any other way that Earth could 'disappear'?
With Love
Vesko

It is not only that the core is giving off heat.
Oops, I know -- of course it's not only the core. That's why I wrote components in plural. Sorry. So it is only one of the components. I meant that the core is not the sole possible heat source in the planet that could be giving off heat by nuclear decay.
Tom puts it best:

"Imagine a gigantic object of 1220 km radius that slowly becomes smaller, lighter and gives off heat for millions of years. What could it be? It can only be an object that generates heat by nuclear decay."
The so-called radiogenic heat is only one of the components. It has to be proven that the core is such a source of heat. As far as I know -- someone who knows better please help -- our science agrees that there are isotopes throughout the planet that are decaying and that gives off heat. Whether the core consists of a concentration of such isotopes (and a separate question, whether it could realistically overheat), I don't know and that's what Tom has to prove. I can't really argue, I am just thinking that we should keep ourselves open to the possibility that Tom's theory may not be true. (Tom, if you are reading this, take no offence, I had to say this.)
I would also ask, is there any other way that Earth could 'disappear'?
For example: a collision with large objects passing nearby; getting disintegrated by gravitational forces from some very massive object, including distant ones; getting engulfed by an expanding star.
Meedan

Vesko wrote: The so-called radiogenic heat is only one of the components. It has to be proven that the core is such a source of heat. As far as I know -- someone who knows better please help -- our science agrees that there are isotopes throughout the planet that are decaying and that gives off heat. Whether the core consists of a concentration of such isotopes (and a separate question, whether it could realistically overheat), I don't know and that's what Tom has to prove. I can't really argue, I am just thinking that we should keep ourselves open to the possibility that Tom's theory may not be true. (Tom, if you are reading this, take no offence, I had to say this.)
Have you asked Tom about these issues? It is important that we understand it now, not keep these questions to ourselves and claim that it's probably not true.
Vesko wrote: For example: a collision with large objects passing nearby; getting disintegrated by gravitational forces from some very massive object, including distant ones; getting engulfed by an expanding star.
Exactly. So how is polluting the environment going to cause a massive object or a star to come and engulf us?

The Book is saying that our pollution of the environment may cause the Earth to disappear, and as far as I know, there is only one way that can be.
With Love