Miscellaneous spiritual works

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

Miscellaneous spiritual works

There are some new files in the Library. The newest addition is Lao Tzu's "Tao Te Ching".

You can access it here :
http://goldenplanetforum.com/library/la ... eching.txt

Enjoy,
z

[Moderator note: Changed the topic title from "The Forum Library" to "Miscellaneous spiritual works".
2006-05-11, VeskoP]
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

The Buddhist Bible "Dhammapada"

Added the Buddhist Bible ("Dhammapada"): http://goldenplanetforum.com/library/bu ... mapada.txt
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

The Complete Works of Plato

Added Plato's "Laws" and "The Seventh Letter" to http://goldenplanetforum.com/library/plato. This makes the Plato collection complete. In addition, a 2.5 Mb ZIP file of all the works is now available for download.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

If you want any text (either public domain or copyrighted if you hold the rights) to be included in the library, send it to the forum administrator in a compressed form along with a short explanation.
Vesko

Patanjali's "Yoga Sutra"

Added Patanjali's "Yoga Sutra":
http://goldenplanetforum.com/library/pa ... _sutra.txt

This is a must read for everyone. It's a book with concrete information that can help us know and go beyond assumptions. It has been virtually ignored, but is a priceless gem. Don't miss it if you are serious about meditation, concentration and yoga!!!!!! The text carries this magnetic aura of a huge mystery that is about to unveil before you, carrying life-changing implications, and the potency of the message is in the concrete information that very loudly rings true to those ready to understand it. Like with Michel's book. For this reason, Patanjali very much seems to be writing from his own experience and from the experience of real persons with considerable true knowledge whom he had learned from.

I'm so happy it has come down to us from the ages and has not been destroyed.
Lachie

Uhhh, Vesko... i get the impression that you like that book :)

I'm reading now.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Vesko

It's is really obvious from my zealous post :), isn't it?
I'll have to read it myself, started 2 years ago and didn't finish -- and now thanks to a guest on the forum named "volcomstone" who happened to talk about physical invisibility, I was reminded and here it is. :)
That's the great benefit of the forum, we can cooperate and help each other.
Happy reading!
Lachie

it was obvious from your 5 zealous, identical posts. Usually the forum owner doesn't spam his forum but oh well :D

I will keep this around. it makes little sense to me now, but in a few years, i am sure it will help me with my evolution.

lachie
God is a games designer =]
Marcus

Thanks Vesselin,

I started reading it late last night - I'm so tired today!!
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Lachie wrote:it was obvious from your 5 zealous, identical posts. Usually the forum owner doesn't spam his forum but oh well :D
Only 2 of them are identical, with one of those included in a third post. The remaining part of the latter post and the rest of the posts give unique information.

Well, I had to post them around, because people could miss it :).
Vesko

Article about the Lost Continent of Mu by Joan T. Griffith

See the topic "Article about the Lost Continent of Mu by Joan T. Griffith" in this forum ("Library, Interviews, Illustrations, Media Releases").
Vesko

"Sacred Symbols of Mu" by James Churchward

One of James Churchward's books on Mu is freely available now. See the topic '"Sacred Symbols of Mu" by James Churchward' in this forum ("Library, Interviews, Illustrations, Media Releases").
Vesko

The Upanishads:

http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/librar ... ishads.txt

Although they are religious, they are also studied by (supposedly) genuine yogis and said to contain great insights passed down from ancient sages. Besides, we have the yoga sutras, so this would be a glaring omission.
Vesko

The Bhagavad Gita:

http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/librar ... d_gita.txt

(What is written above about the Upanishads also holds for this one.)