Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

Here are some links to very relevant sources I found by running a search for "Cold Magnetic Force" please if you find any more, relevant sources add them to this topic.
From http://www.electrogravityphysics.com/ see: http://www.electrogravityphysics.com/[b]html/axi[/b]oms.html

Extract:
The author believes there are ways with ordinary electromagnetics to unpolarize the atoms in an EG fields and render the unique EG-dielectric force ineffective and produce an object without weight - although it will of course still have mass. See more on the how to generate artificial gravity and read the author's comments on the mysterious Tampere experiment.
A misinterpretation:
From http://www.lifepositive.com/spirit/spir ... symbol.asp

"From the beginning various symbols for the Sacred Four began to creep in. Also a plurality of names were given them at different times by various people. I have a collection of over fifty names given to them. Among them are: the Four Great Ones, the Four Powerful Ones, the Four Great Kings, the Four Great Maharajas, the Four Great Builders, the Four Great Architects, the Four Great Geometricians, the Four Great Pillars; and today we call them the Four Archangels."

—Col. James Churchward in Sacred Symbols of Mu

The number four was given a place of great reverence by the Atlanteans. To them, it represented the four great cosmic forces with, which the Creator gave birth to his entire creation. These primary forces, which correspond with the four classical elements were,

• The Active Nuclear Force (fire),
• The Passive Nuclear Force (water),
• The Electromagnetic Force (air) and
• The Cold Magnetic Force or gravity (earth).
I can not understand how the primary forces correspond with the four classical elements. From the definition of the primary forces here, it looks like the creator used all it's powers just to create one earth in the whole universe. Nonsense at it's best.

Some more misinformation can be found at: http://www.lorenadams.com/PURPLE/ACCEL1H/OPENENT.HTML

As a contrast this lecture from Col. James Churchward is very enlightening on a first look. It can be found here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/arque ... ward07.htm

I also found that someone blogged the whole book on http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com you can browse through this page to see some chapters from the book: http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006 ... chive.html
Zio

Re: Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the bo

Robanan wrote:I can not understand how the primary forces correspond with the four classical elements. From the definition of the primary forces here, it looks like the creator used all it's powers just to create one earth in the whole universe. Nonsense at it's best.
If we think in a different view, I think it makes perfect sense. Why is it that everything is suppose to come from the four classical elements? What IF it was the 4 forces that came first, then alchemists and others created the four elements to represent the four forces? What if it's just another example from the four real forces? What if it's as unimportant as "the four archangels", "the four great kings", "the four... elements"?
Robanan

Alchemists created earth, water, fire and air? Where did those alchemists come from themselves, first place? hehe...

The four forces (except the atomic force) as said in the book (thiaoouba prophecy) were all about creating life and living beings, including a devine being as man, all to serve for very specific purposes.

Suppose you had at your disposal the four forces mentioned above in the quote from that site, namely:

• The Active Nuclear Force (fire),
• The Passive Nuclear Force (water),
• The Electromagnetic Force (air) and
• The Cold Magnetic Force or gravity (earth).

what could you create with them? what purposes your creations would fulfill? would you want your creations (given that you don't have any other forces at your disposal) to serve a purpose at all? what for? it's all just matter that you'll know it will decay after some time... what then?

I mean, could you create anything more than a rock in whatever environment/space you dwell yourself?

To me it still looks as a misinterpretation of the findings of J. Churchward. Purposeful or not, I'd say it came from the ignorance of those who talk about things they themselves have no knowledge, or understanding of.

My knowledge and understanding leads me to believe that a purposeful creation, with the intention of hosting and guesting life makes much more sense.
Zio

When I said it made perfect sense... it did, but I didn't say it's true.

The idea spawned there, but I think they had that idea long ago. Alchemists come from various places, but one of the most important is in europe. Alchemists thought that everything was composed of those 4 elements (but we know today that it's not true)... that's what "they" want us to believe in... I can't stop thinking about what you meant by "where" do alchemists came from... do you mean place, origin, time, etc? And with that "hehe..."... hehe... lol.

Anyway, the answer is no, the four elements have no REAL connection with the four real forces... they just said it like that... or maybe I just said this like that...
Robanan

Dear Zio, :)

There was no universe, no galaxies, no planets, no flowers, no monkeys, no people, and no Alchemists; before the creator used the four forces, to create all of these things. One could argue that all this existed in the imagination of the creator but such an argument would be out of the context of our discussion, therefore irrelevant to the topic.

What I meant to say is that a creator who doesn't have the force/power to create living things couldn't have had the means to create the universe as the one we see today. That interpretation of the four forces does not explain where man comes from.
As in contrast the Four forces as explained in the book does give a hint about how man came to existence and why + it gives us enough evidence to believe the egyptians and the Atlanteans were aware of this truth. This in turn shows that the misinterpretation (I realized just now) is a purposeful one so that it may fit to the theory of evolution (which we are also discussing on another topic here; see on this forum: HOMOSAPIENS: Man or Monkey?).
Zio

Oh, you're talking about that "where" ^^ I thought you meant "where" as "where do you come from?"

Anyway, you said what I wanted to say :P I agree with what you say, in other terms.
Alchemists believed in their theory and they are just people with not much relevancy in this topic.
Matt

I don't think the 4 elements theory holds much water.. The Tampere Experiments rely on the electromagnetic force - therefor gravity could be grouped into the electromagnetic force and it could be aptly renamed the electro-cold-magnetic force. Spiffy, huh?

Without getting into the messy details of current scientific theory, plainly it doesn't make too much sense to keep the electromagnetic force and the "cold magnetic force" separate. The former statement, however, relies on the assertion that the Tampere Experiments weren't bogus or misinterpreted results(as is the accepted theory on the matter). But then again our science is only an inkling in the ocean of knowledge.
Rezo

has anyone heard of the device known as 'shamir'?

The one in regards to Solomon's temple, allusions to its use for anti-gravitation.

check it out.
Smily2012

Re: Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

I found this two pages about anti-gravity technologies:
http://www.antigravitytechnology.net/
and
http://se-engine.org/(I like the 2012 Theories of this site, they are nicely explained in a scientific way)

Both of this pages contain really good info on Anti-Gravity
Whoever seeks, will find.
Rezo

What about "ley" or "axiotonal" lines and gravity?

Ed Leedskalnin was said to have built his coral castle in a certain location, but then he wanted to move it some miles away after nearly built...WHY?? Is shifting [or enabling of shifting] of local gravity, somehow related to these "zones" ?

I checked those sites btw, on the antigravitytechnology site, from gravity physics section, I searched about Ning Li, here is an interesting article I found - if its true, well...

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/antigravity1.htm
ronald

"Antigravity" Method 13 of 15 Gyroscopic Mechanical Electromechanical Inertial centrifugal Group IV
@ 9.37 a device displays the concept explained earlier on it the video.

..love to hear some comments from our scientist members.
Shaeel

Most likely the use of the term ‘cold magnetic force’ by the hermaphrodite Thao refers to neutral, magnetic monopole pairs. Magnetic monopoles are a feature of nearly all scientific theories about the beginning of the universe.

(Note: I propose to use the less cumbersome term ‘maph’ for hermaphrodite in future rather than Michel Desmarquet’s inaccurate ‘she’)

Magnetic monopoles were enormously massive particles that were produced in great abundance at the time of the universe’s creation. Shortly after they were created most of the North and South monopoles joined together as monopole pairs and now remain invisible in the fourth spatial dimension (Tetra Space), making their presence felt only through their antigravitational effects.

According to most Earth scientists they ‘annihilated’. However, some scientists believe that particles and antiparticles do not really ‘annihilate’ but join and remain in existence as Invisible Dark Matter in the fourth spatial dimension - Tetra Space.

This applies to electron-positron pairs and the considerably more complex proton-antiproton pairs which are harder to separate in particle colliders. However, this type of Invisible Dark Matter is far too small to be useful or trappable by normal materials.

The main property of Invisible Dark Matter is that it repels normal matter gravitationally, according to Preston.u-net Gravitational Evidence for Dark Matter is also Evidence for Anti-Gravity Matter.

Although repulsive Dark Matter and attractive Dark Matter work equally as well, the idea that Invisible Dark Matter and Normal Baryonic Matter mutually repel is a minority scientific viewpoint, partly because you would need so much more of the stuff to explain the configurations and rotational speeds of galaxies and galactic clusters as compared to the conventional viewpoint that Dark Matter and Normal Baryonic Matter mutually attract.

Since so much less Dark Matter is needed, this has become more popular with cosmologists as a means of explaining the otherwise inexplicable rapid and uniform rotational speed of galaxies and galactic clusters.
Shaeel

The late Paul Hill, a NASA engineer, wrote a book many years ago that analysed the flight characteristics of alien aircraft based partly on his own observations. He concluded that they did not rely on any kind of power generating unit within the spacecraft to enable them to fly but operated by manipulating gravity deflectors made of some unknown substance that he could not identify.

Let’s examine Paul Hill’s analysis and conclusions a little bit further.

Consider the old dictum: Form Follows Function.

Obviously very little about what powers an alien flyer would be revealed by examining space vehicles formed or shaped like spheres or cylinders. However, one of the most common designs for alien atmospheric vehicles is the so called ‘classic’ configuration described by witnesses through the ages. The inverted saucer shape with a separate and distinct central cabin section.

From this description we should approach the problem by admitting that there’s probably a good reason for having two separate and distinct components that serve to make the flyer look anything but aerodynamic. A plausible explanation for its design, assuming the use of gravity deflectors, would be:

1. A central cabin with an attenuated ceiling screen of repulsive Dark Matter dedicated to nothing more than providing a comfortable level of gravity for the crew. This ceiling directed, mild strength gravity, is all that the crew will feel, no matter how rapidly their flyer accelerates or changes course;
2. An apron surrounding the central cabin, usually curved downwards (never, never, ever curved upwards) with rapidly adjustable hollow panels that contain a high concentration of repulsive Dark Matter to focus and deflect the gravitational force below the vehicle

So, although from an aesthetic point of view the ‘classic’ saucer is quite an ugly ‘no frills’ design, it is not only highly effective but completely gives the game away to anyone who wants to work out how it functions.
Shaeel

As far as interstellar travel is concerned, whatever velocity a spacecraft attains in our familiar universe of three spatial dimensions would go up one power for each extra spatial dimension. By integration, the standard velocity formula with which we are all familiar: v = s/t

or: velocity (v) = Distance (s) per unit Time (t)

Would, after integration, cause whatever velocity the star ship attained in ‘Three Space’ to transform to velocity squared the instant that the star ship totally surrounded itself within its repulsive Dark Matter screen and transitioned into Tetra Space (the fourth spatial dimension) for the interstellar journey.

So, if a star ship uses its anti-gravity deflectors to accelerate away from Earth by using the positive gravity mass of the planet as a launching pad while steering a course to a target star and attains a speed of, let us say, just half the speed of light - 150,000 kilometres per second (kps) - in normal ‘Three Space’, the star ship’s velocity would square after its transition to Tetra Space, and it would travel through the fourth spatial dimension (Tetra Space) at an effective speed of (150,000 x 150,000) kps, or about 75,000 times the speed of light.

Thus a trip of fifty light years would take less than six hours, ship time.

You might recall from the book that Michel Desmarquet was given the impression that the trip took somewhat more than 24 hours.

About five or six hours into the journey Desmarquet’s guide, Thao, made an ostentatious announcement that they would arrive at their destination in sixteen and a half hours. However, it’s quite likely that the starship had already arrived at its destination in the Mu Ara system, that terraformed Ganymede and holiday resort planet they called Thiaoouba, and maph Thao was simply indulging in a bit of pointless deceit,

Don’t forget, the spaceship crew had a chat with an officer of the flight control station located at the destination system only about six hours after leaving Earth and it's unlikely that audio-visual communication between dimensions and locations over vast distances is really that easy.
bomohwkl

lets suggest how to make magnetic monopole. One thing is strange...what does Thao refer gravity as manipulating COLD magnetic force.
Does it mean what we understand of normal magnetic force is HOT magnetic force? Magnetism is origniated from the directional alignment of electron spin in orbital motion. There is nothing 'HOT' about it