Ghosts and spiritualism

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Zio

Ghosts and spiritualism

Have you heard of ghost experiences? Have you ever met someone who did it, or did you yourself have one? What really are ghosts? Of course, it's a mass of electrons... but how can they still react violently with the material world? Or does it comes from the parallel world? The souls that are trapped there? Does exorcism really exist? How come it's just christian priest who can do it, well, apparently at least? Does demons really exist? Or are they just lost souls? Can Mediums really communicate with them?

I ask you those questions, for even myself I'm not too sure... What do you guys think?
Zio

There is also one more thing I would like to discuss.

My teacher made me remember that scientific research had come to a conclusion that after death, we lose some weight. Like around 49 grams. I know that it is a small amount, but isn't that the proof that astral bodies is made of electrons? Electrons do weight something, so that lost weight might be our astral body that is seperating from the physical body after our death. What do you think?
Robanan

See the topic: The Assertion of Losing 21 g at the Moment of Death Search is your friend.
Alisima

Re: Ghosts and spiritualism

Zio wrote:Have you heard of ghost experiences? Have you ever met someone who did it, or did you yourself have one? What really are ghosts? Of course, it's a mass of electrons... but how can they still react violently with the material world? Or does it comes from the parallel world? The souls that are trapped there? Does exorcism really exist? How come it's just christian priest who can do it, well, apparently at least? Does demons really exist? Or are they just lost souls? Can Mediums really communicate with them?

I ask you those questions, for even myself I'm not too sure... What do you guys think?
Before reading my reply, understand that I have compressed all your questions into a single one, which is: 'do ghosts exist?'. Ofcourse, it could be any one of them.

You ask a lot of questions; finding the right answer for just one of them could easily take half a lifetime. But then again, you aren't the first in posing those questions; millions, if not billions of people have already done so before you. The bad thing is they all left 'theories', 'thought systems', which all contradict each other. There are probably 50 theories saying 'Yes', and 50 saying 'No' -- point is: they all negate one another. I can give you one theory saying that ghosts exists, yet I can give another saying it is pure nonsense. At that point the questions you would like to see answered by someone other than you, bounces back on you, gives too many contradicting answers, and again you are left on your own choice: 'Yes' or 'No'. The question itself is a wrong question, given the situation we are in, for it depends on outer knowledge, which contradicts itself too much. It depends on someone else saying 'Yes, they exists', or 'No, they don't'. In medieval times the question would be far more correct. Then there would have been someone, whom you would have respected, who told you either 'Yes' or 'No', and you would have believed him, period (regardless of his correctness). But today there are so many people, and they all contradict each other, that merely asking 'Do ghosts exists?' isn't going to find answers, or rather, too many of them.

If you want to determine the existence of ghosts, you have to get in touch with them. If you want to know if and how mediums communicate with all that is unseen, you must become a medium. That is the only way to be sure. But I reckon you prefer contradicting theories instead?? (they are much easier) But what did TP mean by "believing is not enough, you need to KNOW"?? Didn't they mean that believing is merely a passive attitude, and not enough, and that the active attitude of exploration is much more worth, since exploration leads to knowledge??

P.S.: The irony of it all is that once you have determined, beyond any doubt, the existence of ghosts for yourself, your theory gets the same weight as all the others and for an outsider it is merely another contradicting theory. So you would have answered the question for yourself, but not for the rest of the world. You then get into some circular nonsense which brings no one a step further (like this: you, being confused by the contradicting theories of the existence of ghosts, starts to explore and finally, upon arriving at the Truth, you write it all down and smack the new theory upon the pile of contradicting theories and, unwillingly, create more confusion for all those around you, at which point the cycle begins again with someone else. In other words: The Age of Confusion.) In fact, this is the whole point of why there is a scientific approach, to confuse less and less by having more and more evidence. In any case, it seems that in every generation we need to reinvent the wheel, metaphorically speaking, because there is no consensus whether the wheel should be round, or merely a hexagon. The same goes for your question, 'do ghosts exists?'. It seems that every individual, at some point, asks this question to himself, and although many seem to have found an answer, there keep coming new individuals with none, which again pose the question. Aside from the salvation of the Collective (Un)conscious, I have no idea how to solve this problem.
Don't read my signature.
Zio

Right! So the conclusion is that there is no conclusion unless someone is able to find the answer by meditating (going to psychosphere or asking our higher-Self)... We could also advance if we ask a medium... are they reliable anyway? In either case, we could have their experience as medium, see if it could be true or not... and add more confusion! :D So shall we still search for the answer?
sammyooba

"Does demons really exist?"

I would believe Demons exist, maybe not the way we think of them. I'm not too sure of what they are, but according to Astral Planes, there are many demons.

But this is according to an advanced level of spiritual development.

You can "connect" to different planes, there is one in particular called the Astral Planes. In this Plane, it's nothing like the Plane we live in. According to people who can do this, there are many Demons here. Maybe they really aren't Demons, but they do attack...

"What really are ghosts? Of course, it's a mass of electrons... but how can they still react violently with the material world?"

According to TP, I think it was 19%? electrons remains, haunting areas of where they loved, hated, etc.. So your electrons, you can do spiritual things, why wouldn't just 19% of it be able to accomplish spiritual related activities? You definetly don't need a physical body to accomplish Psychokinesis, moving objects with will power.