Intended Prophecy's ?

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

survivor

Intended Prophecy's ?

A few days ago I read an article in the local newspaper which is about a hospital that needs "instant" security attention. (they previously had some security issue's)

As I was reading the article I nearly fell off my chair, as only the night before I was reading information on the internet re: [The New Order of the Barbarians].
In The New Order of the Barbarians there is mention of hospitals having tight security.

Anyway, whilst reading this transcript, you have to keep in mind when it was recorded. It very much is (somebody's) prophecy put into motion.

Here is the link: http://www.sweetliberty.org/nobarbarians1.htm
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
shezmear

Re: Intended Prophecy's ?

survivor wrote:A few days ago I read an article in the local newspaper which is about a hospital that needs "instant" security attention. (they previously had some security issue's)

As I was reading the article I nearly fell off my chair, as only the night before I was reading information on the internet re: [The New Order of the Barbarians].
In The New Order of the Barbarians there is mention of hospitals having tight security.

Anyway, whilst reading this transcript, you have to keep in mind when it was recorded. It very much is (somebody's) prophecy put into motion.

Here is the link: http://www.sweetliberty.org/nobarbarians1.htm
After reading that.... I`ll take a cataclism anyday, then live in a NWO....(New World Order)..maybe I`m already living in one...

You Know the Matrix movies were orginally inspired by people writeing about the people behind the NWO order don`t you?
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ptex

I'm wondering how can anyone give this site more than 10 seconds of attention without dismissing it for what it is: a sheer waste of time and conscious resources for everyone who reads it.

This is my opinion and why do I think this? Because it contradicts every feeling, instinct, worthy thought that we feel ourselves as human beings and the message we received from Thiaoouba. I put it to the same level of real danger as we get from the armies of Sauron in the lord of the rings series.

This kind of story pollutes the minds of people with absolute non-sense things. It serves only to distract us from our true purpose: the development of our consciousness.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

I agree, its fear-mongering, confusion-mongering, and time-wasting. I actually scanned it as well.

There are plenty of other sites out there that question the way our lives are being lead, but this particular 'site' does nothing other than try to scare you, and its very incoherent.
survivor

ptex wrote: I'm wondering how can anyone give this site more than 10 seconds of attention without dismissing it for what it is: a sheer waste of time and conscious resources for everyone who reads it..
That's odd, some of my friends say exactly the same about Thiaoouba Prophecy. :roll:
ptex wrote: This is my opinion and why do I think this? Because it contradicts every feeling, instinct, worthy thought that we feel ourselves as human beings and the message we received from Thiaoouba. I put it to the same level of real danger as we get from the armies of Sauron in the lord of the rings series..
The title of this thread ends with a, ?....placed in the [unrelated] section, no need to get huffy puffy.
ptex wrote: This kind of story pollutes the minds of people with absolute non-sense things.
Yes, try telling millions of christians that Jesus is/was an alien. What reaction do you think you'll receive?
ptex wrote:It serves only to distract us from our true purpose: the development of our consciousness.
Only to those who are weak minded, religion is a prime example.
shezmear

There is an interesting thing which has just taken place...it’s not uncommon

The only way I can describe it is…

survivor has put something up which he/she feels is important to his/her view of the world...ptex and rezo openly say it’s rubbish...survivor takes offence, which I can understand...I took offence and it was not even my post....

And so it just gets better from here...

Round one...

"Tact" the art of making a point with out making an enemy...
J.C
Rezo

I didnt intend to offend, just to say my opinion .... in hindsight it was rushed a bit. I couldve been less 'harsh' about it, I cant help it. I should've just been open-ended and said 'so what can we do about this?'. Its a touchy subject and obviously got to me somehow ...
Ive looked at this stuff less often these days.

Anyway, out of curiosity, I went back and read it again, and found an interview at the end, at http://100777.com/node/19#tape3 which was interesting. [different site, same article, more at the end].

I was surprised to find a link to Stephen Jones off of whatreallyhappened, also a link from Jackies site. This was fairly recent, he quit scholars of 911 truth [jim fetzer] http://canadianspectator.ca/stuff/Jones.html --> I havent been to that site since '02 -- what do you think about this?
Robanan

We can not rule out the whole article as many of the things it says are the stuff that we actually do experience today. If to say the least, people feel the pressure of being "bullied" and "Led to the abbatoirs, like a flock of sheep" by the current establishment world-wide, so it's not a surprise that credency toward conspiracy theories has been on a rise since mass media appeared and has been made globally available. What is Ironic in this business is that all the conspiracy theories out there logically make zero point. Let me explain:

Trying to light a logic candle here :cyclopsani:
Let's just take this article as true, what would it change in your life? absolutely nothing, since there's absolutely nothing you can do by being feared and fighting a phantom in your dreams, while as I belive ptex tried to point out, one may actually miss the point of life and miss out on their Spiritual development and progress. Be it TP advice or not, Why do we need to progress spiritually? Because no matter who plots what for you, noone would be able to take away your freedom, if you have your own heart, intellect and consciousness working and winning for you in your own life.

On the other hand taking the article as false, won't change anything either. Your burden is not eased one bit. You still have to develop Spiritually. Why? for your own sake! neither I or ptex or anyone else here needs you to develop your spirit in any way. You need to develop spiritually YourSelf for your own Self. Very simple,...

Those who fabricate and develop Conspiracies and Conspiracy theories no matter what they do or what they say are both afraid of the masses so if you feel just right, in joining their fears it's fine feel free to do so... what they do is to project their fears to the masses just feel safe themselves, so please know that you are giving out your own freedom of thought to those who are leading this business, for whatever reason they may have they will not take responsibility of your own life for you. No matter what you choose to do, you will always have the responsibility of living your life, on your own.

The bottom line of all of it, if to take it has a benefit on the thinking of the individual is the advice, "not to follow the flock" and "be in control of your own life yourself" if you are serious enough about these two advices, regardless of how you recognise their value, or either you find these advices in a conspiracy theory, or in a book like TP, or while watching the stars; you will see that you will have to make a lot of changes all of which will start from making changes in your self. Much of the things that can stop you in living a life of your own , can simply be ignored, as everything else.
shezmear

There is a firm basis of reason there; I’ll pay that...kudos
J.C
ptex

Survivor and Shezmear,

Please take no offense in my words. I know it lacks a tactful approach but I meant no disrespect for any of your opinions or any of you personally. I expressed my opinion too strongly and I apologize for this :oops:. I should have mentioned only that this site didn't inspire me much to continue reading it. As you know, people are easily controllable by fear and that's the only contribution I saw in the site, as it was very well noted by Rezo.

Survivor, comparing TP with this site is something interesting, it gives us perspective of 2 opposite sides of worthy reading, nevertheless as you well observed aspects of TP challenge established beliefs and will be considered ridiculous of course. But these are only beliefs and in several of my posts (as other members also did) I prefer to focus on personal experience (when possible) as the only way to recognize truth.

Robanan, that's a marvellous insight which I totally subscribe.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
shezmear

ptex wrote:Survivor and Shezmear,

Please take no offense in my words. I know it lacks a tactful approach but I meant no disrespect for any of your opinions or any of you personally. I expressed my opinion too strongly and I apologize for this :oops:. I should have mentioned only that this site didn't inspire me much to continue reading it. As you know, people are easily controllable by fear and that's the only contribution I saw in the site, as it was very well noted by Rezo.

Survivor, comparing TP with this site is something interesting, it gives us perspective of 2 opposite sides of worthy reading, nevertheless as you well observed aspects of TP challenge established beliefs and will be considered ridiculous of course. But these are only beliefs and in several of my posts (as other members also did) I prefer to focus on personal experience (when possible) as the only way to recognize truth.

Robanan, that's a marvellous insight which I totally subscribe.
ptext, that`s cool, yes it is true, apart from several things one can look up on line to see if they are true with TP one has to really look to personal experience which is not easy and one`s own ability to rationalise...it`s a tall order...but even after all of that, regardless of what we think..does it change wether the book is true or false?....
J.C
survivor

1st) Let me clear the air, I wasn't offended. I'm not that sensitive.

2nd) Like all conspiracy sites, they exist for the same reason this forum exists. We are all searching for something because life is not complete.( small steps can take you a long way ).

..and yes, to quote Vesko's signature: "Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Robanan

survivor wrote:Like all conspiracy sites, they exist for the same reason this forum exists. We are all searching for something because life is not complete.( small steps can take you a long way ).
...so it's natural that different people find different things, everyone also decideds to focus on finding what's more important to them. Ingenious...

Speaking for myself I don't need tons of consipracy sites to prove me I don't need to "Follow the flock" specially when their very existance makes no logical point to me, whatsoever.

Others... hmmm, in comparison they find the TP book less informative than their provocative conspiracy articles, I'd say if they look closer contextually, TP talks about much more than just advising "not to follow the flock" of those who have fallen in the trap of them bad bad conspirators. It's a pity your friends have taken TP in comparison to the brilliant conspiracy theories that give us soo many insights about the "ReAl" state of affairs going on these days... Who are the conspirators anyway? noone knows.
How to react to their conspiracy? noone knows.
How are we to live in a world full of contradicting conspiracies? noone knows.
Why is it that people are always informed last? noone knows.
So what's wrong? noone can say exactly. ...but tons and tons of new conspiracy articles come out every day... the sheeping continues...the dark hand of the evil conspirators is extending it's malevolent grip! bwahahhhahhhahaaa!

yuck!

And yes... I read Vesko's signature every day each time I open the forum... you really don't need to point the people of this forum to it; by the way how are you doing in your progress of finding and exploring the spiritual side of your life? Have you had any new intresting progress lately, that could inspire other people of this forum to take and explore the spiritual side of their lives? I mean... apart for your discovery of Vesko's signature of course.
ptex

Robanan, about writing these conspiracy articles they apparently entertain people (mainly their authors) but this is nothing more than further confusing them subtly disguising things as entertainment.

You know it's curious to think about it, because people who write them are not aware themselves of what they're doing! No need to argue with them anyway, what for? Do you remember what your life was like before you discovered spirituality? I ask this because this is where they still are: wrapped within a veil of confusion, ignorance, etc. For me, it was so far away that I just keep some foggy memories of what it was back then. In these memories I identified three important factors: confusion, instability and a wrong sense of certainty.

Like Tom, unfortunately I must say, I learned the most in moments of great suffering. If there's a lesson life has taught me beyond doubt is the one that when things are the toughest, the darkest, etc. and we endure them without damaging anyone or anything, only then we're able to receive the greatest gifts the universe has in place for us! The ones which will make the real difference from that moment on... But suffering is not the only way, as we know well. Actually suffering wouldn't be needed at all if we were able to put our lives in the proper perspective and act accordingly.

One last thing: I have nothing against quoting Vesko's signature. In my opinion it's never too much to quote such a marvelous piece of wisdom and we all need to keep this in our minds at all times, it's like the mountain we keep in our eyesight during our journeys so that we don't get lost on the way there even if we take a wrong turn somewhere ;)
If there's a corollary about what TP is, this certainly is it!
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

Ptex, I second you on what you said. To comment what I feel is wrong about quoting, is just the point that it doesn't always show what you understand yourself, and what is the point the person wants to make if the person is not trying to provoke thinking by quoting some knowledge, information or wise sentence.

It seems to me that Survivor looks bombarded by his friends and his fears with arguments which to him seem disapproving of TP, I just tried to show him how can one man go head to head with all that bombardment by trying to put myself under the blows. If it's not so then survivor will survive through my posts... :lol: he already knows I have my eagle eye on him since the time I wrote a comment about the video documentaries he posted on another topic 8)