Intended Prophecy's ?

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

I can believe costa rica...I have a friend who used to travel there and to ecuador, maybe still does [hes from s. africa we went 2 school and hung out s/t]. He said it has a 'good vibe' [I know what he meant coming from him, that its pretty different there]. Hes travelled a lot.
My cousin's in s. america right now, travelling. I dont know if he'll go up, I think hes in argentina now. Think Ill give him a call, see how hes doing.

An unexpected turn; Last night I discovered Levi Longfellow/York, aka 'psychic to the stars' - a channeller of an entity called 'Anttarr-Uma'...while doing a video google search for 'interdimensional' - I know, its a medium, many fake ones out there....but do we simply ignore them all? So, Ive watched a few short videos of this on google/youtube, and - its interesting to me. Im now watching my impulses more carefully when I come across something that challenges my notions. I used to 'just embrace' what I found, lately have been 'shooting them down'....here is someone interesting b/c of the eloquence but also the interesting content and concepts being discussed by him/it.

Naturally, its important to have good info-filters, but lately Ive been thinking that the filters I think are 'pure' are perhaps still vestiges of the conditioning filters of society, and not the clean, new, evolved frames of clarity I assumed them to be. I am still in some ways very much the same in my life habits and more importantly, concepts, as I was before discovering even TP, when I think about it. As Ive mentioned, these conditioning filters are deeply embedded and not to be underestimated. Therefore, I feel it important to say that, while, yes, this individual is a medium, listen to the content. Lastly, the original title to this thread 'intended prophecies' in regards to the original article link -- makes an interesting point in the above regard - namely that these conditioning forces on our planet, impose will and decisions and have intentions to control, but these are purely ego and have no concept of karma whatsoever. They have a skill, which is to collectively hallucinate, in a sense, which we may be lacking. I submit they are more awake than we, albeit not by much. Since ego does not mean 'person' its not the one officially called 'leader' that is necessarily the one to focus on, but rather, as many know Im sure, the methods of planning that go on, especially in places we think it wont be happening. Yet at the same time not to lose emotional objectivity then its paranoia of course. And its a delicate balance to 'search' such things, trust me I know!

Swami Rama's article speaks to me very well, in terms of religion, known demons, and the still teacher. The quote "the knowledge should be followed, not the personality of the teacher", and "the light itself will guide you" -- very inspiring. I do wonder though why he feels that we should stick w/our religion, from a cultural point of view, I mean. Is it something to do with the difficulty of adopting new ideas in place of old ones, involves a lot of time and new tests? Im not as sold on that concept, which may imply that new philosophies other than our own, is not a healthy thing to do. Ive heard this particular advice before and have problems w/it, a little. I do understand what hes saying though, I think. Dont drop everything and totally submit all over again to another philosophy as blindly as the one youre in.

-Rez
Rezo

more time on my hands.

Al Gore's movie is very well put together. Of course, he has plenty of resources to call upon to make it appear very professional - but he is a politician how can we trust the data he talks about 100%? I finally saw the movie, and it looks great. Ill have to see what happens.

Measuring the way heat underground behaves as it comes up has been observed somewhat, and now I think we should look at concentrations in the air and atmosphere in the same way, to account for this particular vector. I would imagine theres some way to isolate the elements/gradients for confirmation, but it may take a more advanced technology we may not have or dont know about . I havent been able to convince anyone to take any ground, let alone air/atmospheric measurements. Obviously, its costly.

I remember when I used to go to university I emailed the physics dept head and my former physics teachers who I had good relationships with, but they respectfully didnt buy the inner core overheat/global warming theory. Presentation of course for something like this cant be expected to go well but... anyway 'The Core' is out on dvd now, which of course is totally different in principle. Im kind of confused about all this so I simply drive considerably less, observe nature around me and hope for the best.

Anyone ever look at John Seftons 'galaxy model' for the atom? http://www.petcom.com/~john Seemingly off topic but interesting as well, atoms ARE encoded intelligently, could this be one of the solved puzzles of it?