Best practices tokeep Bioresonant clothes in best conditions

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Best practices tokeep Bioresonant clothes in best conditions

For several years now I have purchased a few chakra t-shirts and shirts from Bioresonant and through this time I have collected a set of so called "best-practices" that work for me and that may be useful for all you who already purchased or will purchase them in the future:
  • 1 - Before washing, turn the cloth from the inside out (the vivid colors should be on the inside of the shirt) and button the collar (in case of shirts);

2 - if possible hand wash Bioresonant clothes separately from all other clothes with cold or lukewarm water and natural soap with neutral PH (not to mention non-bleaching agents);

3 - If you need to use machine washing , beware:
    • - never to use a bleaching detergent;
      - don't wash together with other clothes that can release color in the water and thus damage the original colors;
      - use either cold water or water up to 30 degrees Celsius;
      - do not use the program to centrifuge the clothes;
    4 - do not twist, squeeze, stretch or put the Bioresonant clothes in a drying machine;

5 - hang the clothes (dripping) still with the inside out, possibly in a dry and shadowy place (not exposed to direct sunlight) and without stretching;

6 - Iron it still from the inside out, with the proper program for cotton (usually 2 dots in the iron);
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

A suggestion for bioresonant?

The shirt seems slightly irritating to my skin sometimes, in terms of the fabric. In the future, if possible, I would like to see this type of bioresonant pattern on other materials, for comfort, maybe something a little stretchier.

and pants would be great too. How about pants?

Ive also had several versions of it, and found color guard also can make colors fade, but a bit more slowly, probably b/c I washed it w/other clothes, and not by hand.....after that of course it kept fine [my longsleeve is still good].
Robanan

I'd love to see a robe style of clothing with the bio-resonant patterns intead of pants, just imagine how nice it would look :D
Rezo

for some reason I couldnt edit what I said - Just wanted to add that, I realize its expensive to print this color pattern, I was just hoping for these kinds of changes, maybe.

Im actually also thinking about getting Toms new book about metabolism. Im starting to see how it might be a relevant concept [individualized metabolics].

Hey -- robes...sign me up for this as well :)
Zio

Ah, I've posted on another topic about this :D
Zio wrote:So the inside is not as colorful as the inside? what color is it then?

And what if we don't wash it at all to keep the colors? XD it will become brown/black by itself o_O
That would be ugly :)
Im actually also thinking about getting Toms new book about metabolism.
You mean Mt.Best Cookbook? Ya, it's really a good book. I've read it already.

Why not have everything in Bioresonant?? That would be cool for our wardrobe collection :D !!!

Thanks for the advices ^^ Does the brand name Dove have a neutral pH?
wikipedia wrote:Dove soap is formulated to be pH neutral, with a pH that is usually between 6.5 and 7.5.
Just go to Wikipedia to find ur soap brand's pH!! :D But does it have to be natural?? o_O Don't think Dove is natural.

I don't think I'm going to put it with all my other clothes, not mentioning my family's >_>. We use bleach and mix everything up O_o dark, white, everything. lol.[/quote]
ptex

Re: A suggestion for bioresonant?

Rezo wrote:The shirt seems slightly irritating to my skin sometimes, in terms of the fabric.
I notice that the fabric is slightly thicker than the t-shirt. But I believe it's still 100% cotton just weaved in another way. Another possibility is the type of printing used. The t-shirt is very soft and pleasant to the touch.
Rezo wrote:In the future, if possible, I would like to see this type of Bioresonant pattern on other materials, for comfort, maybe something a little stretchier.

and pants would be great too. How about pants?
I think Tom could agree to produce the robe, other materials I'm not really certain, nevertheless I would love to have more things made with the Bioresonant pattern so I will very much welcome any new release Tom decides to make.
Rezo wrote:my longsleeve is still good.
I observe the same in my long sleeve shirt. Maybe, given the slight extra thickness in the fabric (or hypothetical different type of printing used) the colors take longer to fade in a shirt.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Zio

I have some questions: I didn't think it was that kind of cotton, I mean, even my dad said it's not good quality. I'm afraid it would tear up by accident, no? And how long does a shirt last (until the colors aren't that colorful or just breaking apart)? How often do we have to wash our shirt?

About pants and robes... I don't think we need them. After all it's a chakra shirt, we don't have chakra spot below the belt :D But thinking about that, we do have one on the top of our head... a hat maybe?

In any case, I'm good with my small-size shirt, even though it's way too large for me :roll: :wink:
Rezo

well there are minor chakras and they are along limbs right? Id like color stim on the limbs just as well personally, seeing as pants are usually dark, and Ive noticed changes when wearing brighter pants.