White race origin revisited

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Andreas

White race origin revisited

After reading the thread about the origin of the white race, I recall Toms interesting core article at http://nujournal.net/core.pdf . On page 3.4 and the next he writes about the planet Phaeton, which is now an asteroid belt in our solar system. I cannot help to wonder if the white race came from there, possibly because some of them anticipated the destruction of their planet. What do you think? It's quite late here now so this will be more of a quick idea than an analyzed theory... :)

/Andreas
Rezo

the real question in this sense for me becomes, did this planet ever harbor life? We'd either have to know how large Phaethon was, examine debris [probably any artifacts would be burnt up], or look to other writings on this planet, elsewhere on Earth.

My guess is they didn't come from there. But id still like to know from where, of course.

The originator according to wikipedia....of this 'phaethon having been a planet' idea is officially recognized as work of Heinrich Wilhelm Matthaus and Yevgeny Leonidovich Krinov [separately]. Though it was quite hard to find this on wikipedia :roll: It is important to note that theories like Sitchin, say Phaeton [he called it Tiamat] was destroyed by another planet, and other theories that give so many names for it, and scenarios equally 'out there', even for this topic, in my mind - as if to tarnish ideas like matthaus and krinov, if they are right...
gog

Well, i can answer this perhaps..

you guys read COevolution.... in there it explains this planet etc etc, now i think why would THAO mention that when it's already covered elsewhere, Hmmmm i think i mention this in another thread..

anyways..

chao chao
Leo

Hej Andreas :D

I think at this point in our evolution (circa 1987), we need not know or it serves no purpose to know, Thao probably left this piece of information out because of more important issues she had to get Michel to write about. Michel probably does know for sure but it maybe another one of those "I am not permitted to talk about" sonarios Michel sometimes came out with on his lectures. Maybe one day he may/will discuse it publically.... As he did with the "Greys" When he came back in 1987 he could not discuse that either but later he was given permission to publically anounce what he knew on the matter. I think this is another one of those bits of information.

Also another thing I just thought of as I write this...
It states in the book the Bakaratinians (The first people on Earth) while searching for a new planet visited Earth and Mars, If Phaeton existed at this stage, the Bakaratinians would have also visited that planet as well? If they had I think Michel would have written they visited Earth and other planets in our Solar System... Not they visited earth and mars

I noticed one thing from the book, the Thiaooubians NEVER lie or deceive. They may allow Earthlings to believe they are Gods, but they never stated they were, they just allow us to believe what we want to believe... in certain situations...
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
soulrider

gog wrote:Well, i can answer this perhaps..

you guys read COevolution.... in there it explains this planet etc etc, now i think why would THAO mention that when it's already covered elsewhere, Hmmmm i think i mention this in another thread..

anyways..

chao chao
I'm a tad confused gog :? coEvolution didn't seem "right" to me?
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
gog

Soulrider...

hello.. Hmmm really is that how you felt. interesting.. although i was more interested in the message from the little ppl.. the actual opinion of the author well thats another story. i was just pointing out the asteroid thingy.. since a lot of ppl like to see PROOF here, which is contradictory to what TAO has been saying all along.. proof proof proof... if you need proof look within. simple as that. although my motto has always been "WHAT IS TECHNOLOGY WITHOUT THE MIND". or as TAO said to michel about the atomic bomb, the bomb is not the problem but the person behind the button. etc etc

and since there was another book i read from a NASA scientist explaining too that the asteroid belt was the remains of a planet, and tom saying the same thing.

Well, time to get back to re-reading TB once again...

Love & Light

GoG
Kitty

Re: White race origin revisited

The idea that whites came from another planet sounds reasonable. Perhaps they settled here and established a colony (Atlantis?) while trading with others (inhabitants of Mu), then scattered to Europe and the Middle East when Atlantis was destroyed. I believe Michael mentioned seeing tall, fair skinned people among other races while viewing Mu. Maybe those were Atlanteans? On the other hand they could have been Thiaoouvans.
Rezo

I have recently watched some bizzarre ufo movies regarding nazis in possession of alien craft, in attempts pre-ww2 to back enginner them to use in their air forces. Some say they were actually successful, I doubt it though. Not to be confused w/'foo' fighters, which TP mentions to be from Thiaoouba, not manufactured by us here on earth, not manned by earthlings.

sharpen your filters, and search for 'ufo', 'third reich', 'aldebaran' ...

What this has to do w/white planet of origin [in our neck of the milky way], has to do w/theosophical society, etc. and madame blavatsky, having something to do w/"aldebaran" system. The ideas came partially from channeled information, I don't know how that all went, read about it a few times before. But I just wanted to mention in case anyone knew more and thought it was worth further exploration. Because, another rumor was that they actually tried to fly there in their back-engineered craft! [??]. Which sounds way out doesn't it?

Does this system harbor any earth-like [life] planets?
Rezo

Id consider looking more deeply into the greek myth of phaeton, perhaps there are clues in there somewhere ?? below is an interpretation perhaps just as mythical:

The traditional story more or less goes, Phaeton wanted to have proof/reassurance from his mother that Helios truly was his father [another word for Helios, is the sun]. in this story he is lent the "sun chariot" by Helios, to confirm his identity, as PROOF. But, Phaeton loses control of it, putting the planet [he lived on, it says "the earth" hypothetically take it colloquially to mean their inhabited world for purposes here] in danger of burning up, so **zeus** fires a thunderbolt at him, **to prevent further disaster**.

problem with the story is, phaeton is referred to as an individual intellect or in this case demigod or some such being, whilst the earth in danger of burning up, is not given this name. so whats this mean. phaeton was an individual, living on that 'earth' or other inhabited world [if we assume it was about another, real life planet in the solar system, now called the khyper [sp] belt]. **edit: sorry, its not the kuiper belt, thats past sol system boundary. Its between mars and jupiter thats referred to [obviously]. anyway -

What then, would it mean to, as mentioned, prevent "further" disaster in this case [further than destroy a planet]? Physically the solar system, or, to damage other planets... But spiritually, maybe is like what Tom said about toys of destruction in your hands, is not as dangerous as some types of choices people make. I wonder the origin of the asteroid that crashed into where is considered currently the Timor sea [and other two impact sites] 800+ thousand years ago, could be. of course, this asteroid belt, is not the only one in our solar system / neighborhood. Whats important from the story i guess is, dont play with important tools like a toy or let having it for a while let it get to your head.

zeus is also known I believe, as 'ruler of the sky' the sun/star, certainly could be such an object. if the planet did not explode from activities of the people there, could it have been [to stretch imagination] further a result of a purely astronomical event from the sun, which powerfully ejected flares in the direction of that planet [and perhaps they detected it and maybe some had a chance to leave - but came to earth i think in small number, is this correct]? To explode a planet, id imagine the flare would have to be pretty strong and focused, but might not necessarily cause that reaction, would it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pha%C3%ABton

solar 'megaflare/megastorm' type of activity, back into history, if there is a science that can extrapolate them, based on other astronomical data [so far i think celestial events historically are only found from old writings [china, mexico, egypt, elsewhere] Id love to learn about it.
Rezo

ah, the wiki on phaeton planet theory [based on said as discredited titius-bode law]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaeton_%2 ... _planet%29

and i must apologize, infact it is "Heinrich Wilhelm Matthaus *Olbers*" and, Krinov, actually did his study on this, in the 20th century [after studying Tunguska event] : )