The Pyramid and the PsychoSphere for Home Planet Access

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

The Pyramid and the PsychoSphere for Home Planet Access

The Pyramid and the PsychoSphere for Home Planet Access.

It is not illogical for me to Presume that the Pyramid is Used for Access to a Home Planets PsychoSphere.

In TP they were in Communication with other worlds, that means to me many things... other parrallel Galaxies etc.

What do you Guys think?

-Ariok-
Andreas

From what I've heard, the egyptian pyramids were used to communicate with other worlds, and the mayan pyramids were used to access the psycosphere. Hence the different shape.

I was quite intrigued when I heard that the mayan pyramids are built like a mirror image to themselves under ground. Hard to imagine primitive slaves doing that... and still almost everyone believes that.

/Andreas
Rezo

does anyone know if theres any 'shafts' in mayan like pyramids around the world?

I think the telepathy going on in egyptian [interstellar] pyramids, shafts had a major role to play, to 'shoot out' the thoughtforms through these shafts, based on the geometry and of course, the EM properties inside. Did shafts connect to the king chamber??? Remember the king probably sat [or lay down?] in a very specific spot, didn't he [relation to orientation of the king's head, to the shaft angles in the wall]. Now, Thao says this pyramid is slightly out of alignment [meaning it wont work as intended?]. What could she have meant, did she mean w/the stars? Or could she have meant, magnetic lines of force, ie pole shift related? I suspect it might have something to do with the latter, or maybe due to construction of later surrounding pyramids got in the way of its energy somehow. Remember the later ones got smaller and smaller, not as well constructed. Of course they matched a constellation in the sky though, so it would seem they were legitimately placed at first glance.

On Teotihuacan pyramids, i did a search and I found this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/ ... 2626.shtml

"...the three skulls found inside were cross legged w/their hands clasped infront..." [!?] A first guess would probably be it was the 'assumed position' for execution, as this did happen, but Im not sure did they make them sit cross-legged before being killed? :?

What happened to those people, and what room were they in? Apparently in Teotihuacan pyramids, there are tunnels underneath the pyramid perimeter, that lead to natural caves. In 2004 physicists said they would check for muons, but Ive not heard of any followup. What would be great is to have psychic sensitives visit the sites and gain the necessary access. Might give a clue into how these things work.

Dr Hurtak did some experiments w/mantras in these enclosures, very interesting. Read that part: [keep in mind theres some other stuff mixed in]. Work of Volodymyr Krasnoholovets and 'inerton' radiation is also very interesting.

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/4MesmeriStories.htm

Of course, theres the crystallinks site: http://www.crystalinks.com/pyramids.html
-Anyone ever hike on Walsh's in Cairns?
Andreas

Rezo wrote:does anyone know if theres any 'shafts' in mayan like pyramids around the world?
I went to Teotihuacan almost 10 years ago, and I can't remember seeing or hearing anything about shafts similar to the egyptian pyramids. I tried meditating there, but there were too many tourists. There were even people shouting 'OMMM' and making fun of a very spiritual place.

Wish I could see the egyptian pyramids too, that would be something... maybe next year. Anyone been there?

/Andreas
Zio

More thoughts about the pyramids not aligned correctly:
-Everyone can make mistakes, even if it's an infinitely small scaling mistake.
-It might be damaged over years.

The pyramids are also used to communicate from far distance no? It is like a tool to access more easily far places, both physically (i mean telepathy) and psychologically (astral projecting and going to the psychosphere).

About mantras... I've read somewhere that according to the sound you make, the vibrations made can have benefic effects on your body. As for example, saying "Iiiiii" helps the mind to concentrate. He said that I, U, O, A (forgot some letters) each have an effect on a specific place of the body. U being lower, it helps somewhere in your stomach (forgot where exactly). I have no proof yet, but the author who said that is quite a researcher :D
Rezo

interesting concept. I do know of a chinese mantra system called 'healing sounds' and basically it follows this idea, different shapes made w/the mouth to say these, resonate to different parts of the body.

About the misalignment of the great pyramid, I suspect that perhaps the surrounding pyramids [later built when suppression of tech increased and the fuel burned down as Tom says] in the plateau do not belong there, that these are causing the misalignment. The way to determine this true or false is to find out if pharaohs back in the time of those particular constructions were still able to use the GP to communicate, or not.

If not that, perhaps the capstone missing is the reason [unless it was just for the weather function], or the smooth outer layering having weathered away; It really depends on understanding the way the thought current had to flow. If we dont understand this, were just guessing really. It may even be due to what I think is one of the "air" shafts being blocked by something. Where was that robotic camera arm supposed to go, I forget?

Know of anyone whose done electrical experiments there? The only one Ive heard of is planes cant fly directly over it, and you cant spend a whole night there [though Ive heard someone was able to]. The work on inertons seems more abstract at this point, unless I missed something.
Last edited by Rezo on Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zio

the only one Ive heard of is planes cant fly directly over it, and you cant spend a whole night there [though Ive heard someone was able to]
Doesn't this fact raise questions? I mean, a scientist would be wondering how come a pyramid shaped structure can't let planes fly over it... Rezo, where did you find that information? It would be interesting to let scientist know why it has "magical effects", thus bringing more people to realize that what we can see is not everything.
Why is it that we can't spend the whole night there? You get sick, feel weird or literally dying?
Rezo

well this came from a lecture video that I have of michel in sydney in late nineties while still on sale at thiaoouba dot com. I passed it on to ptex.

But I think Ive heard a story of someone who DID spend a night inside, so I dont know which report is more accurate. I dont want to misquote Michel on exactly what he said, would happen after being inside all night. Ptex do you remember what he said?

http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_bhaughton.htm [claims of those who did spend the night inside].

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories ... ramid1.htm [planes are not allowed to fly over] - yes it does raise questions for me - like, stated reason? perhaps because simply the cairo airport landing/takeoff procedures require such a detour, as if to avoid it, like a building. OR, its a magnetic anomaly.
Zio

well, it's a whole night, not day :P just 12 hours... I thought 24 hours or more :)

There might be another explanation for the no-plane rule: Some people might get on plane and jump (with parachute of course, or else...) or go on an helicopter, then go on top of the pyramid, and since it's illegal to climb, then it is not permitted. They didn't say that a plane had magnetic interferrence, no?
Rezo

well the sites that talk about it dont say the reason, this is what makes me and others curious. It sure would be great if scientists were allowed to confirm it scientifically, for the purpose of understanding more about our own consciousness.

As I mentioned before, Dr. V. Krasnoholovets [inerton concept] seems to be going in the right direction for this - did I post this already? http://gizapyramid.com/DrV-article.htm
Of course the end goal of realizing how an interstellar communication device works logically implies we know plenty about consciousness first, which, we dont really yet, but I have faith that this is changing. The question is, do we not investigate this ie put it on hold? Stop wondering about it until we evolve more? How does one measure this?
Rezo

By the way has anyone seen the 'footage' on youtube for pyramids in Borneo jungle? Just type in 'mysterious pyramids found in jungle' and be the judge ... looks real but, some comments indicate its camera tricks and its just egypt; yet it appears moreso to be at least a jungle, sounds that way to me. One comment says theyre just huts, maybe a temple. in java there is one called candi sukuh, which looks more like a pyramid in central america might look, and of course theres borobudur but that looks decidedly different then a smooth edged [egyptian looking] pyramid.

A portion from the book tells of the southwest of mu having had another rock quarry [to build other ones], but that savanasa, somewhere else, was on the highest point on the continent, overlooking the gulf of suvatu. Now, it was made clear it was on the continent, not an island colony, so this possible pyramid can't be savanasa, since that was on the continent, and indonesia was not part of that continent. Right? because it was said to have used to have been [grammar?] part of australia/antarctica when they were together.

As an aside - im trying to imagine where on the continent savanassa was located. it was said to be on the highest point. where on the continent could that have been? one might reason not far from holaton, where the quarry was [easter island].
Propaganda

There is a man by the name of Larry Hunter. He has spent many years in Egypt and has from what I have read unlocked some of the mysteries within.

He says that the Great Pyramid is a captor of cosmic light waves that travel seven times the speed of light.

Makes me wonder if he has read TP.

late
Rezo

whoa, seriously? how did he figure this out - I gotta check and see if he explains it on the web.

interesting find!

i thought psychosphere [looking into the past] was for the mexican type pyramids though, and not the egyptian types. to communicate into the universe [via an egyptian type pyramid] id imagine thought would have to go much faster [like a spaceship would]. maybe the same speed is collected this is possible too.

if so then psychosphere may be for more than just recording past events, but also to communicate in other ways. like a modern library doesnt only have books, but also internet, in order to get records from other libraries, sometimes immediately onto the computer.
Propaganda

Well I dont think that the Mayan temples had the same capabilities that the Great Pyramid in Egypt had built into it.

So lets dive back into some history. Its up for grabs but a man by the name of Toth lived anywhere from 35,000 give or take a few years ago. Toth and the Atlanteans went to Egypt as you all know. If you have read the Emerald Tablets of Toth the Atlantean then you will know that he was the builder of the Great Pyramid. He was very learned spiritually. He talks about there being a cocoon vibration around each planet. As you read the Emerald Tablets Toth tells about his out of body experience. How he did it and what he discovered. I tell you this. Do I think he connected to the psychosphere? Dont know. But did he learn how to leave his body and travel the cosmos? Yes. Its obvious that he had a Pyramid at his disposal. So did that help him in his practice? Maybe. As we know you can connect to the psychosphere without a pyramid.

Two hands on each side of your solar plexis and one on your forehead. What does that make? A triangle.

late
Matt

Rezo wrote:Now, Thao says this pyramid is slightly out of alignment [meaning it wont work as intended?]. What could she have meant, did she mean w/the stars? Or could she have meant, magnetic lines of force, ie pole shift related?
"The sides of the pyramid are lined up almost exactly with the cardinal points of the compass. The accuracy of this alignment is extraordinary, with an average discrepancy of only about three minutes of arc in any direction or a variation of less than 0.06 percent."

Source:

http://www.sacredsites.com/africa/egypt ... ramid.html

This is most likely what Thao meant by the pyramid being out of alignment.