The Pyramid and the PsychoSphere for Home Planet Access

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

soulrider

Propaganda wrote:

So lets dive back into some history. Its up for grabs but a man by the name of Toth lived anywhere from 35,000 give or take a few years ago.

late
17,000 years according to TP... Mu and Atlantis were in existance 30,000 years ago though...

:wink:
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Matt

Thoth, the Egyptian deity is most likely referring to Toth. Thoth is considered the most important of the gods in Egyptian religion, as he was considered the heart and tongue of Ra and the one who translated Ra's will into speech. Ra is the "Sun god," who according to Egyptian legend, created himself out of the chaos/nothing before time. Doesn't this all sound a little familiar?

If Michel Desmarquet was a con-man he certainly had a vast array of knowledge for the average man on Earth, let alone a farmer - history, geography, physics...

Edit: Another interesting tidbit:

"This situation continued over the years with notable exceptions among the Pharaohs
who yielded to the clergy. One such exception was the Pharaoh Athnaton who
was poisoned by the priests. Before dying, he made the following statement: ‘The
time that I have spent on this Earth was an era in which the simplicity of Truth
was not understood and was rejected by many.’"

Athnaton, like Toth, is not a name of any Egyptian figure but is a close spelling of the Pharoh Akhenaton, also known as Ihknaton, and Amonhotep IV. Akhenaton was known in the history books for rebelling against the clergy and led an uprising, denouncing the polytheistic(multiple gods) religion of the day. He started a monotheistic(one god) religion with the one god Aten as it's central and only figure. Aten was essentially built upon the original aspects of who Ra was before alterations occured, which were made by the Clergy most likely to further confuse the population into worship.

Akhenaton ruled for a short 17 years, and his son succeeded him. You might know his name as King Tut, or Tutankhamun. He also died after an extremely short reign at the age of 19 - historians suspect he was murdered, and I wouldn't be surprised if Akhenaton was murdered also as Thao claims. Most other pharohs reigned for over 30-40 years. Akhenaton and Tutankhamun were removed from official lists of Pharohs for defying the Clergy, and it was only until the late 19th century that their identities were rediscovered. Also, favor in Atenism died shortly after Akhenaton was buried, as the Clergy regained control.
Propaganda

Thats good info.

We can only guess at how a pyramid can help in access to the psychosphere.

Do you see my point though?

What I pointed out is very important and I just wanted you to see that.

When Micheal went to access the psychosphere Thao and two other people placed there hands on his solar plexus and forehead.... pretty interesting.. making a triangle and all.... no?

I am going out on a limb here but I bet if you concentrated on these three points on your body while meditating..... maybe. So Matt start practicing :wink:

I find it funny that I have been thinking about this for awhile and when I came here there was a thread about the subject and I had to reply. Talk about the law of attraction. Once you start meditating it becomes normal.
Rezo

thanks for reminding us about this part of the book :D

Acupoints come to mind for me, since I assume the human touch factor could be significant in accessing all these areas simultaneously, and the fact that they formed a pyramid around Michel. They said resonance is important in reference to mentioning of experiments on earth to build a time machine, so I take it that self-stimulating these areas may not necessarily be as effective.

I can for example, insert acupuncture needles into myself but I will stop at a certain depth and not allow qi to arrive, as instinctively, I cannot allow that to happen. Yet no needles are used in the book example, just light stationary touch. I studied acupuncture so I have a semi-vague [!] idea which points they could be.

Its even more amazing b/c they accessed earth's psychosphere from thiaoouba....not only communicating across space but time as well. It makes me wonder if the psychosphere has records not only of things said or done, but also of who accessed it, when, and for what, that is tamper or jamproof. Either that, or it merely organically responds to requests for access. Yet another potential mystery of nature to be solved someday?
Rezo

Upon more recent reflection I am curious to understand trans-substantiation better. In mathematics there is the idea of the piece-step function, which actually was one of the first things I thought of to think of how to explain such travel. I agree with the toroidal wormhole theory.

Yet as far as black holes go, I dont think they are necessarily a false conclusion by our scientists in that they exist. As to what they do, this may be misunderstood though. Maybe they eject matter to other parts far from this part of the universe, maybe they regulate universal expansion and material evolution, directed by the GI or something like that.
Last edited by Rezo on Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.