New World Order

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: New World Order

Welcome duster! Thank you for sharing your encouraging words...

OK here goes ... I could blame my enthusiasm/links on 'post movie hype' :lol: ! Of course it was my responsibility though. These articles seem a bit sensationalist now that I think about it, d/t the number of unknowns - though RICR is not mainstream, and I don't think red ice intends to put out "danger#3" type material but well maybe it is as well [and my recirculation of it?]. I actually was not sure whether or not to post them to begin with ...

Initially my curiosity was in checking out how some of the psychics were 'used', and, Puharich and mkultra are vast, vast topics. Anyway, bigoted views were attributed to J. Hurtak [his book, 'Keys of Enoch' - which I've not read, but have read part of the actual one. Maybe the attributed quote was taken out of context, maybe not - don't know], and about how Uri Geller had also been involved in channeling "The Nine" ... The articles seemed to really be warning about 'project blue beam' essentially, which I am not worried about, actually, though I used to be [not to the extent of wearing my foil hat though - thats only for real emergencies :mrgreen: ].

My intention was to examine if any of my own current feelings on reality are still being shaped by this activity. TP may be perceived by some, as part of the 'new age' grouping, because of terms and basic concepts used in the book, and on the surface, it would seem to someone new to TP, but already exposed to much of the 'conspiracy stuff' regarding UFOs specifically, to maybe think that TP is not that different. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't worry what someone else thinks of me, if anything, I ought not to worry period. I can start by cutting my time online a bit... :computer:
duster

Can I make it clear that I was not refering to anyone in particular when I wrote my first post. This is my opinion and understanding of this topic. It was never intended as a personal "dig" at someone elses point of view.
I am not saying that such things are not happening. I would be naive to think that the case.
There are very real dangers to our way of life and the more informed we are the better.
What one must realise is that the current system has been devised for control.
It is a philosophy of how people should supposedly live.
It is not perfect. Far from it. It is an ideal that started as an idea and has been acted upon to make it a reality. This ideal has evolved and affects everyone of us. It is our reality.
Even though it started out as just an idea. Are one man's ideas of how to live better than another man's. Should one man believe his ideal for living is far more superior than another man and impose his ideal and will on another, confining and controlling the other man's free will and free thought. And thats how it begins. From an idea. One man's view over another.
The reality of today was born from an ideal. An idea. A very self limiting ideal. An ideal that enslaves the mind and body. It is self serving for those who profit from it.
But remember it came from an idea and became a reality.
That is why if you understand this in its simlpest form you will realise that everything started as an idea in someone's head. And from there it has escalated to the oppressive system we have now.
The promblem with this ideal is the intent. To rule over others with absolute power.
We do need an ideal to live by or there would be total chaos. And there are infinite ideals that are far more conducive to living with tolerance and acceptance on this planet.
If more people can awaken what is within them we would have far more accellerated progress of humanity.
We all have that ability. We just need to make more people aware of their true abilities. Then, real positive discoveries will be uncovered.
What we need to do at present is give people a jolt to wake up their minds because what lies ahead for everyone is beautiful.
So dont stress about the small stuff.
Why worry?
It wasn't your idea anyway.
Learn to open the doors of your own mind. Remove all ideals that are not your own and start thinking about an ideal for living of your own that encorporates eveyone else on earth as well which is harmonious and sustainable into infinity.
It is possible.
TempUser

Rezo wrote:Welcome duster! Thank you for sharing your encouraging words...

OK here goes ... I could blame my enthusiasm/links on 'post movie hype' :lol: ! Of course it was my responsibility though. These articles seem a bit sensationalist now that I think about it, d/t the number of unknowns - though RICR is not mainstream, and I don't think red ice intends to put out "danger#3" type material but well maybe it is as well [and my recirculation of it?]. I actually was not sure whether or not to post them to begin with ...

Initially my curiosity was in checking out how some of the psychics were 'used', and, Puharich and mkultra are vast, vast topics. Anyway, bigoted views were attributed to J. Hurtak [his book, 'Keys of Enoch' - which I've not read, but have read part of the actual one. Maybe the attributed quote was taken out of context, maybe not - don't know], and about how Uri Geller had also been involved in channeling "The Nine" ... The articles seemed to really be warning about 'project blue beam' essentially, which I am not worried about, actually, though I used to be [not to the extent of wearing my foil hat though - thats only for real emergencies :mrgreen: ].

My intention was to examine if any of my own current feelings on reality are still being shaped by this activity. TP may be perceived by some, as part of the 'new age' grouping, because of terms and basic concepts used in the book, and on the surface, it would seem to someone new to TP, but already exposed to much of the 'conspiracy stuff' regarding UFOs specifically, to maybe think that TP is not that different. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't worry what someone else thinks of me, if anything, I ought not to worry period. I can start by cutting my time online a bit... :computer:
I see,

I felt that perhaps those links were related to some things I've been trying to hint at, so I thought maybe that was why you posted them. Though the influence of the general mindset in this case isn't too far off from what I've been referring to in regards to controlling a small populace by misinformation aka conspiracy theories (which is the byproduct of disinformation both of which obviously go hand in hand in both cases).

What I've been trying to hint at and have already said pretty much relates to what Duster is trying to say...hence the "treadmill" mentioned several post back (though the author in that link refers to it in a wider context). Which although it is very thoughtful and very truthful of Duster to say, I think he would of saved himself some time by reading previous posts(perhaps starting from the beginning?). An example is my second post in this thread of which basically says the same thing. Nothing else much needs to be said really unless by others who themselves want to feed on this self-fulfilling topic...and I haven't realized up until recently that my 2nd post was sufficient enough on a wider context of the matter to display this. Really we can continue trying to bring a horse to the water but we can't force him or her to drink it.

In a nutshell, "There are much more important (and actually beneficial ) things to "arm" ourselves with other than ear-candy propaganda which has already been stated since the early days of this thread that it ironically produces the same counter-productive feelings and result as anything spouted by mainstream media". If you're a fan of illusionist this distraction (or any theory in general) is second best to Chris Angel and the techniques just as clever. I've already found out the hard way (in person and on the internet) that people need to learn for themselves the counter-productivity that comes from staying in what is another belief bubble at best.

With all that having been said by myself, previous posters, and duster...In all honesty Rezo I think you've made a wise choice-yet on the same coin don't forget that with discipline anything can be achieved, which usually involves avoiding any distraction(s) at all cost. :thumright:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
Rasmus

Re: Re:

Eon wrote:This was posted by Leo Zagami (guy, who says he's been in Illuminati, ex 33rd degree mason, and now spends his time informing the world about these psychos) at

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php ... 6195&st=40

and I think it sums up this whole our "system" quite nicely :

"THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will
escape their
perception....
"
Now this is a sign of complete pshychopaths..
Indeed it sums up our system..

But I just dont get it, what do these so called "elites" get from all this? What's next when everything that is planned is achieved? What's gained?
What's left to control when they kill everyone except themselves? - Wasn't the goal "world domination"?

They clearly have no idea what "truth" they are "hiding" from us. How can one evolve, doing this madness?
In my view there is nothing keeping me from evolving even if I was "controlled" in this way by them (who ever they are). The Universal law prevails.
Turns out they're quite indoctrinated themselves.

I've seen Alex Jones documentaries, I like them, they seem to contain a lot of truth but to me it's to little "Out-of-box"-thinking, for example much of this system on earth is maintained and controlled by ourselves. It is we who must act, we should not blame everything on a small group of people.
duster

Re: New World Order reply to AAronNZM

Yes AAronNZM, I had not looked at previous posts before writing my post. I had only just come across TP and also this website. Reading TP was like getting acquainted with an old friend. It confirmed alot of what I already believed. Then to find this site, where there are many who have the same beliefs/knowings as me, I felt compelled to write what I did.
I dont think patronizing someone into submission, to make their point, is all that positive either.
If we are to progress spiritually as a society we need to treat each other as equals. If one can aid another on their quest for enlightenment then something positive has been achieved. Finding the trivial within the trivial, well thats up to the individual to overcome.

Cheers
Duster :D
monopoly

I advise all to sign up for this if you haven't

I'm so glad to see people picking up on what we all know and has been told by Thiaoouba.

Please visit these sites because this is the where to start:

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

http://thevenusproject.com/

I'm sure a lot of you know about Zeitgeist and the Venus Project but if you haven't please visit and even check the interviews so that you understand what this is all about!
shezmear

The Bilderberg group

According to Michel 13 families run major operations on the planet. You got to be careful with this stuff because it is dark and is pretty out there. You really have to have your filters tuned and there are some nut cases that thrive on this stuff. However if you want to look further into this stuff then this is a reasonable place to start.
http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle. ... 4978460784
Its pretty heavy viewing, however if there is some truth in it, then there is some truth in it and I think it should not be avoided.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ronald

I found this link to be of help to understand further on the topic.
The precautions section also enlightened me.

From this perspective I can only appreciate more, the various processes nature employs to assist us.
ps. maybe I should study gardening. :)
teradactyl

wow.....i'm speechless, and cannot add anything to this post. i've read 'taboo' by watts before (earlier this yr actually) and will definitely read the above mentioned books of his. thanks for mentioning them.

i'm off to go build my hill house with self sustaining farm now.... :shock:
Om Mani Padme Om